Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) (32182 Views)

How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) / I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nigeria my beloved country NPF making me proud, thumbs up smiley
Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by tlops(m): 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
attempt to rob an arab..
Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
fuckerstard:

lol wetin i mean be say yahoo nor be crime again o
its not a crime again because you do it? I pity you. and we see news of yahoo boys blah blah posted on front page. mislead yourself and stop misleading others pls
Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
the white man looks like Arnold Vosloo aka Imothep in the mummy
Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
the kidnappers are looking for their own $1 million
Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by tdayof(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Counter terrorism unit not mobile police .

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Enugu is organized tho...see street
Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by akpunda86: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Correction please the man is a lebanese and not a white man please,i know the idiot,good for him as he goes that area to Bleep one abakiliki girl of a single mother at same time bleeps the mum,not dem say,the lebanese lucky as he likes going to Bleep the small girl alone in their house,na pool and sports betting the lebanese dey into.Good for him
Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by newslifeop: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Good job
Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by olisafincy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
luckyboss:
Just imagine person leg Nawaooo
oboi, the bone suffered fracture as a result of the shot.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by ehisforever24(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Daraph:
I prefer doing my Yahoo Jeje than all this thief stuff from IPOB
come and teach the yahoo Jeje I reside in Lagos
Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
iamrealdeji:
its not a crime again because you do it? I pity you. and we see news of yahoo boys blah blah posted on front page. mislead yourself and stop misleading others pls

You need education, fvck off my mention.
Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by Tecno66: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Him second no go come house again until 20 years time because him partner must mention him name.
ChuzzyBlog:
Following the capture of the dreaded kidnapping kingpin Evans, and the recent nabbing of criminals, one would have thought that those in these dirty line of businesses will take a chill pill. But obviously, that's not the case.

An attempt to rob a white man behind Fidelma hotel, independent layout in Enugu State has just be foiled by men of the Nigerian mobile police! This happened less than an hour ago.

An eye witness claimed the robbers were two, they were already robbing some cars in from of the white man when his personal security opened fire against them. Shortly, help came from mobile police men who were around the area.

The criminals tried to zoom off but one was unlucky as he was shot on his laps by one of the mobile police men. He has been taken away to police station.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/06/attempt-to-rob-white-man-in-enugu-state.html

Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by newyorks(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why the Nigerian police look so successful these days is because the hardship in the country has pushed everyone to crime.

So most of these criminals are quacks.
very tru bro amature robbers casting the job there given credits to useless upandawn black criminals.
Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
the crime rate in nigeria is too much and alarming.
Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
iamrealdeji:
because he looks simple? he might be a billionaire in naira.
True
Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by Stonerboi: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Musiwa419:
Omo na wa o. Is Enugu not the capital of biafuro?

These biafuro people dey vex gan. Dem just dey develop everywhere. From drug trafficking to baby factory to evans the kidnapper and now it is armed robbery; robbing a foreigner, what a shame.

Well I'v got no problem with all these as log as they restrict their development to biafuro.

All these rookie internet fraudsters no go let person hear word for this forum. Well, na Evans cause am.
Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by lonelydora: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

sometimes I wonder how this robbers think they can rob successfully in Enugu with so much tight security

the only kind of robbery here is the pick pocket or tight corner robbery

I have been telling people that Enugu is very secured when it comes to tight security.

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by vivaAfrica: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by vivaAfrica: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Following the capture of the dreaded kidnapping kingpin Evans, and the recent nabbing of criminals, one would have thought that those in these dirty line of businesses will take a chill pill. But obviously, that's not the case.

An attempt to rob a white man behind Fidelma hotel, independent layout in Enugu State has just be foiled by men of the Nigerian mobile police! This happened less than an hour ago.

An eye witness claimed the robbers were two, they were already robbing some cars in from of the white man when his personal security opened fire against them. Shortly, help came from mobile police men who were around the area.

The criminals tried to zoom off but one was unlucky as he was shot on his laps by one of the mobile police men. He has been taken away to police station.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/06/attempt-to-rob-white-man-in-enugu-state.html
Check out the Videos Here http://www.lavivaafrica.com/2017/06/happening-nowa-suspect-shot-down-in.html#.WUgttfCdgUs
Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by vivaAfrica: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=vivaAfrica post=57672841][/quote] check out the updated video here
Re: Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos) by vivaAfrica: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Killed In Anambra Cult War (Graphic Photos) / Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex / How Yahoo Boys Take Over Hotels, Carry Out Ritual Killings — Ondo Amotekun Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.