Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,811 members, 7,798,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze (79010 Views)

EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by brojoshua: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lion destroying and tearing others into pieces with their children and breaking their skulls but breastfeeding and backing its own. But now the day has dawn and light has been put on in the darkness where they hid and are doing their evil.
And the most important lesson to learn here is that all the other criminals should repent before their own days of shame and disgrace and destruction come. Also let the others who want to take up crimes as business not do so, because when the wicked one is caught he also will be destroyed
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by 9jatatafo(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
This Evans has taste for life. Let him enjoy with FSARS
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by kolaaderin: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
The 200,000 is to fuel that SUV monthly.She is just on course ofcouse.
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by 0b100100111: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
aktom007:
20 million naira car?

Re u joking?

Is that a Toyota Hilux?

That SUV will be averagely pegged at 50million
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by emmanuelex1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
DOES IT MEAN A SUCCESSFUL TRADER CAN NOT OWN THAT CAR? EVEN A SUCCESSFUL CARPENTER CAN OWN IT. NEXT PLEASE
WotzupNG:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVhOlSWlDjd/

Daddy Freeze has taken to Instagram to post pictures of the kind of car that the wife of billionaire kidnapper Evans use to drive. He claims a friend of his who lives 2 houses away from Evans gave him the information. Recall that Evan’s wife shared a picture of her and her children shedding tears while begging for the authorities to spare her husband’s life. In the report, she claimed she didn’t know he was rich and that N 200, 000 is the only amount the billionaire has ever given her. See Daddy Freeze’s Instagram post below.

http://wotzup.ng/see-the-type-lexus-suv-kidnapper-evans-wife-drives-according-to-daddy-freeze/

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by zomby(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
I do not know why I have always seen Daddy (big-head) Freeze as a bl00dyf00l, who lacks basic common sense...he should have known better before posting this baseless topic.

I am not here to defend Evans or his wife, but Daddy (big head) Freeze, I can introduce a few successful (wealthy) Nigerians to you (and your friend), who also cannot speak English...but yes, they drive expensive cars/ SUVs.
Hence, tell your friend to get his head out of the box and not to judge; as judging a person doesn't define who they are, but defines who you are.
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by donqx: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
give reasons why they shouldn't hang both of them
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Jakumo(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
That is one truly UGLY vehicle.

If someone gave me one for free, I would sell it very quickly and squander the money engaging Chinese hookers until there is not a dime left.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by zomby(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Jakumo:
That is one truly UGLY vehicle.

If someone gave me one for free, I would sell it very quickly and squander the money engaging Chinese hookers until there is not a dime left.

LMAO
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by felix1a(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
buygala:
So because your friend told you , we should believe both of you?

Mr Freeze Sir, my former classmate who is very close to your apostle's 5th side-chick told me you killed your 1st child and cooked his meat to be served in the naming ceremony of your 2nd child sad

I expect people to believe me as well smiley

It is Well.
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by tushinebaba: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
buygala:

Mr Freeze Sir, my former classmate who is very close to your apostle's 5th side-chick told me you killed your 1st child and cooked his meat to be served in the naming ceremony of your 2nd child sad

Freeze is complete asssholee
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
The wife is as dubious as her husband.

Criminalized family.
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by twentysixteen(f): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
D wife should be in police custody with him already, no mercy for this heartless man at all.
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by tiger28: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
buygala:

See them! OUR people dem!
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by GuntersChain(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Buhari while your were gone. Bring back mr president aso rock cabal so he can finish what he has started.

Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by petitejolie(f): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
I said it. no intelligent woman will pull DAT stupid unwise stunt of cryfie. she's a compound illiterate.
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by obontami: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
guy2two:

Are you talking about the 2012 or 2017 model?

The car go reach how much?
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Neerah18: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
This daddy freeze and his Laulau... Kai!!!
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by squarelead(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
With Evanz story up and down now... You sure say no be Evanz 2019 cos he don popular gan o. Just kidding tho
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by fohlarp: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Cladez:
Whosoever keepeth his tongue keeps his soul from trouble.Don't come and start wailing here when the police come for you and that your friend.Mr Detective.
And woe unto him dt knoweth d truth nd saith not.
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by fohlarp: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
echelons:
Mtchew..
We just love trending news.. Freeze should focus on important things and stop the pettiness.
The Police and the courts should do their jobs.
Dont fear we believe him.
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Godhand1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Evans Evans Evans Evans

Soon to be a chorus

Watchout
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by fohlarp: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Idajo deeeee
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Rhodiumic(m): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
This woman is funny, you are pleading for your husband to be released and you are still lying. What do you take Nigerians for,you claim you didnt know your husband was rich, but (1) your children are schooling in Canada who dey pay school fees, na you? (2) he gave you the sum of #20m,you didn't ask him where he got the money from (3) with this claim you are indirectly saying you have not been to his opulent house before (4) you are presently living in Ghana, na you pay for the house. *gets angry* WOMAN! Welldone. Kindly check my signature.
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by crackhouse(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
buygala:

Evans sympathiser spotted.
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by smackazi(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Shey na by English dem dey take drive big car ni?
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by ediman: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
God will definitely punish Igbo people for their wickedness
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by Nature8(m): 7:31am On Jun 20, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided Y Freezer com carry Evans matter 4 head na

Help me ask the idiot bae undecided
Re: This Is The Type Of Lexus SUV Kidnapper Evan’s Wife Drives According To Freeze by tylesh(f): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2017
buygala:

Waawu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Love Affair Exposed Ekiti Kidnappers To Justice / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.