Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Women Gives Birth On A Flight, Baby Gets Free Lifetime Travel To Any Destination - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Women Gives Birth On A Flight, Baby Gets Free Lifetime Travel To Any Destination (769 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Gives Birth On A Flight, Baby Gets Free Lifetime Travel To Any Destination by exlinklodge: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
What a miraculous baby this baby is, born at 35,000 feet altitude? A Kochi-bound Jet Airways plane had to be diverted to Mumbai airport on Sunday after a baby was born on-board the flight at 35,000 feet. A woman from Kerala gave birth to the baby boy while flying on Jet Airways's Dammam-Kochi flight at a height of 35,000 feet on Sunday morning.

According to Indian Times, both woman and her child are in stable condition.

A medical emergency was declared at 8 am to rush the mother and baby to the hospital. Jet Airways has announced a free lifetime pass for the baby boy. According to Jet, the passenger, Jose, went into premature labour on flight 9W 569 carrying 162 passengers. The crew, accompanied by a trained paramedic on board, provided medical assistance to her.

“Jet Airways is pleased to announce the successful birth of a baby boy on board its flight 9W 569 from Dammam to Cochin of June 18, 2017. The Boeing 737 with 162 guests was diverted to Mumbai as one of the guests went into premature labour,” said an official statement by Jet.

“The guest delivered a baby boy at 35,000 feet. On landing, both mother and baby were rushed to Holy Spirit Hospital in Mumbai and are doing well. Jet Airways has informed the family of the guest who are en route from Kochi. The airline expresses its gratitude to Ms Wilson, the on-board paramedic for her guidance,” the statement added.

The flight was delayed by more than two hours as it reached Kochi at 12.45 pm instead of 10.15 am on Sunday. Jet Airways also declared a free lifetime pass for the baby to travel on the airline as he is the first child to be born inflight.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/women-gives-birth-on-flight-baby-gets.html

cc mynd44 missyb3 lalasticlala dominique

Re: Women Gives Birth On A Flight, Baby Gets Free Lifetime Travel To Any Destination by Evablizin(f): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wow God is Great,God please i want twins when my time comes.
Re: Women Gives Birth On A Flight, Baby Gets Free Lifetime Travel To Any Destination by auntysimbiat(f): 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
dats great.. congrats to her
Re: Women Gives Birth On A Flight, Baby Gets Free Lifetime Travel To Any Destination by segzy0i(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
congratulation to the mother and the baby
Re: Women Gives Birth On A Flight, Baby Gets Free Lifetime Travel To Any Destination by GbovoLee(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
some of us are just born lucky
Re: Women Gives Birth On A Flight, Baby Gets Free Lifetime Travel To Any Destination by HeOrShe: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fortunate child....
Born in d sky..
And he got the sky ticket.
Re: Women Gives Birth On A Flight, Baby Gets Free Lifetime Travel To Any Destination by newyorks(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
chai what a glorious child. God is merciful, one of the luckiest baby. he should be a pilot no doubt.
born in the church is a clergy
born in the stadium is a footballer
born onboard is a pilot.
born in bus is a driver or doorman.
Re: Women Gives Birth On A Flight, Baby Gets Free Lifetime Travel To Any Destination by SageTravels: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
That is Grace.
The Baby Should read The Do’s and Don’ts for Tourists visiting Nigeria If he plans to visit Nigeria.
Re: Women Gives Birth On A Flight, Baby Gets Free Lifetime Travel To Any Destination by SageTravels: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
What a lucky baby

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get LSBF, Manchester To Refund My Tuition / British Airways Sacks Stewardess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerian Passengers / How Do I Retrieve My International Passport,after Visa Application Was Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.