Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,409 members, 7,800,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

"I Want To Kill All Muslims"- Says A London Mosque Attacker - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "I Want To Kill All Muslims"- Says A London Mosque Attacker (790 Views)

George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire / BREAKING: London Terror Attacker Is Yoruba - New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want To Kill All Muslims"- Says A London Mosque Attacker by Angel196(f): 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Worshippers leaving a London mosque just after midnight on Monday were helping an unwell elderly man when a van deliberately targeted them, eyewitnesses said, driven by an attacker who shouted: “I want to kill all Muslims”.

A woman holds a sign reading “Leave our Muslim Neighbours Alone”, as she stands near the scene in Finsbury Park area of north London after a vehicle was driven into pedestrians, on June 19, 2017.
All the victims of a van attack on worshippers near a north London mosque were Muslim but the man who died at the scene may have been taken ill before it happened, police said on Monday. / AFP PHOTO
The van swerved towards the people outside the Finsbury Park Mosque in north London just as they began to assist the man, who had collapsed.

“He turned left into the alleyway, and he just drove at people,” eyewitness Abdiqadir Warra said.

“Some of them he took a few metres. A man was inside in the van, I saw with my eye, and the old man was also on the ground, and I see some people were also injured. Some of them were very bad.”

Locals then pounced on the driver and pinned him down while waiting for the police to arrive.

“The man, he tried to escape… but they caught the driver,” Warra said.

Eyewitness Khalid Amin told BBC television that the van turned deliberately left and “just hit the people”.

One man was trapped under the van and people tried to lift up the vehicle to free him.

Amin said that when people seized the driver, “he was shouting: ‘All Muslims, I want to kill all Muslims.’ Literally, he said that. Word by word.”

Police said that one man had been arrested at the scene and that no further suspects had been identified.

– ‘It’s a terrorist attack’ –

Another eyewitness, who gave his name as Athman, said: “People were screaming: ‘It’s a terrorist attack, it’s an attack, this guy attacked us’, and I had to run back and tried to save people who were still alive and giving water, helping the police.

“While he was in the police van he was waving for victory, he was very happy.

“He chose the time and he chose the place and he chose his target. So, it’s the holy month of Ramadan.

“The time, he was planning for it, the target, he was planning for it, and the place — outside a mosque.”

Mohammed Kozbar, chairman of the Finsbury Park Mosque, called for Prime Minister Theresa May’s government to take action.

The incident came after two terror attacks in London in the past three months involving vehicles ploughing into crowds of people, as well as the suicide bombing attack at a Manchester pop concert in May.

“People now have a big question about safety in London after all these terrorist attacks, and we want to assure them that they are safe, and that’s why we want to work with the police,” Kozbar said.

“People feel unsafe because after the terrorist attacks of London, Manchester, the increase of Islamophobia and hate crimes,” he added. “This is very worrying to the Muslim community.”

Several bunches of flowers had been deposited outside the mosque as commuters went to work on Monday morning.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/london-mosque-attacker-want-kill-muslims/
Re: "I Want To Kill All Muslims"- Says A London Mosque Attacker by NwaAmaikpe: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
shocked

Na wa.
Re: "I Want To Kill All Muslims"- Says A London Mosque Attacker by sod09(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
religion now dividing people
Re: "I Want To Kill All Muslims"- Says A London Mosque Attacker by Zeddicuz(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
D worlf was a peaceful place before islam.came,twas devoid of rancour,terrorism and extremism,but when muhamad brought Islam,things fell apart. IF YOU WANT A ONCE PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT TO BECOME DEADLY,AND UNSAFE:OPEN YOUR DOOR TO MUSLIMS.THATS THEIR STOCK IN TRADE. Germany ,France,and now UK will testify to these.
Re: "I Want To Kill All Muslims"- Says A London Mosque Attacker by APCsupporter: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Zeddicuz:
D worlf was a peaceful place before islam.came,twas devoid of rancour,terrorism and extremism,but when muhamad brought Islam,things fell apart. IF YOU WANT A ONCE PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT TO BECOME DEADLY,AND UNSAFE:OPEN YOUR DOOR TO MUSLIMS.THATS THEIR STOCK IN TRADE. Germany ,France,and now UK will testify to these.

the countries you just listed have killed more people than the terrorists.
Re: "I Want To Kill All Muslims"- Says A London Mosque Attacker by cristianisraeli: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Angel196:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/london-mosque-attacker-want-kill-muslims/

you are a true bigot..lol

by the way are you alrite?

you no day online since

am sincerely thinking about you.lol
Re: "I Want To Kill All Muslims"- Says A London Mosque Attacker by tartar9(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Zeddicuz:
Will you STFU! you igbo pig!
since when has the world ever been peaceful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kenyans we are all stupid -A facebook user blast His Country / For The First Time In 70 Years, Ghana Will No Longer Manage Nigeria’s Airspace / Iowa Grants Gun Permits To The Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.