Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob (57981 Views)

Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video / Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by GuntersChain(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
cool

Short of words to qualify what just panned out.

Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by madbuhari: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
loomer:

Na buhari still make u no sabi speak English?
another sai baba rented village zombie spotted

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by Kdgoldyoungest: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
is so shameful for dis country; for just an ordinary chinnko go the brag around any how. der for even beat am well make he understand. as for the top official there have sold our right away God go punish them and their office. there will be replacement soon change shall be.
Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by jonero4(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
He for display kun fu
Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by modsfucker: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Actually the Chinese diplomat was right. All diplomatic corps enjoy what is called diplomatic immunity which exempts them from any harassments or scrutiny. Our diplomats in other countries enjoy similar gesture.

But in this case I fault the Chinese man since he knows that those revenue collectors at the gate of Wuse market are not conventional security operatives and probably don't know about the existence of such immunities, he should have simply opened the boot in the interest of stability.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by FakoMaybach1: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nna eh i wonder why Evans did not kidnap this one, na idiot him be.

But he is right as a diplomat he is not meant to be searched, but if he had nothing to hide he could have obliged but quietly tell the security that he is not meant to be searched.
See china man dey buga, we go know between Kunfu and Gidigbo which one strong pass
Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by 0b100100111: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Plasme:
China man sef dey feel like slave master. I no blame sha na the useless govt wey put us for dis condition i blame.

Sigh....

You re dull!
Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by Abfinest007(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
is not his fault if it was to be in America will he try this he will be deported that every minute
Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
he was NOT beaten enough.

BABANGBALI:
but he was beated now
Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by loomer: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
madbuhari:
another sai baba rented village zombie spotted

One problem with olodo like u be say, if person dey tell una truth una go just call them zombies/wailers.

Grow up Mr man.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nairaland likes exaggerating things, this man is likely a diplomat and has certain privileges.... in fact he cannot be arrested for any crime he commits in Nigeria...he will be extradited

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by Fearlez: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
faseblex:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/17/mob-attacks-chinese-‘diplomat’-wuse-market
Lolz!!! Diplomatic vehicles aren't subject to scrutiny once it is confirmed to be an authentic vehicle registered with the embassy. It is the practice worldwide.

Nigerian security with bribe and extortion motives will keep on disgracing this country until they are all retrained.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by KadunaMafia: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
He is feeling on top of the world because nobody cares to arrest him
Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by madbuhari: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
loomer:

One problem with olodo like u be say, if person dey tell una truth una go just call them zombies/wailers.

Grow up Mr man.
paid zombie stop acting stupidly

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Zimzy:
Can a Nigeria diplomat do same in China and go free? We all know the answer

Yes he can.

Under the terms of the Geneva Agreement.

In the USA....hundreds of diplomats from many countries are owing millions in parking tickets. Diplomatic immunity prevents the localpolice from enforcing the tickets.

Infact, diplomatic immunity prevents a diplomat from being searched by any security agent....unless the local embassy waives the immunity.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by solomorinho(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
EYEwitness

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Abfinest007:
is not his fault if it was to be in America will he try this he will be deported that every minute

No , he won't.

The American police won't search him,nor would he be deported (unless declared persona non grata or unless his diplomatic immunity is waived).

In 1979....one diplomat from Sri Lanka murdered his wife. In the USA. The Police arrived at the house as the man was even burning the body...but because diplomatic immunity....they could do nothing.(The house even belonged to the Sri Lankan embassy).

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by thunderbabs: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Infact, Nigerian yaff suffer. Even in our own very land, foreigners will b acting don when dey r nt Jazzy.

Shits u cannot try in deir country....We no get head or we get head, na pad dem dey use ctrl d head of our leaders shocked
Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by RaptorX: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by newyorks(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
vip treatment on top guilty? if thunder no fire nigerian security agencis make i know.
Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by iamkneeyi: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Can this be done in his country?
Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by shevy878: 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kudos to gallant Nigeria Security! If not for them, there would have been perhaps anoda Breaking News ''BOKO HARAM strikes again.
Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by Matrixuncovered: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
It is called Diplomatic immunity. it literally means you can get away with Murder. it even applies to scrutiny at the airport, A diplomat is like a moving country. But then again he could have used his discretion regarding is safety because non of those aboki's understand what that means. So why risk your Life cause you have immunity that does not cover accidental death from Mob action. Phew what a crisis that would have generated, hope that do not mess with a North Korean diplomat next time.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by amshigida: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
salabscholar01:
You are probably toiling with your mum's phone. You sound so immature and jobless.
Thank God we still have people like you in this country nija

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by banmee(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
alcmene:
From breaking spinal cord to flouting security arrangement.....

When he's strangled no one should complain .

This is what you get when Buhari is always on his knees begging China for a loan

Don't blame the guy. He is not used to abnormalities hence his reaction.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by larrypourl(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Person wey dem suppose beat, what we can't try in their country.
Quality loafers for sale.

Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
MasterChen:
Serves him right
With new shirt and 100k?
Nigeria, why oyibo man go even come dey get hand pass us for this country.
Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
If Lyrics by Davido
[Intro]
My money my body na your own
It’s OBO, baddest

[Hook/Chorus]
If I tell you say I love you o
My money my body na your own o baby
Thirty billion for the account o
Versace and Gucci for your body o
No do, no do
No do, garagara for me
No do, no do
No do senrere o
No do, no do
No do, shakara o wey
No do, no do
No do, garagara for me o, eh

[Verse 1]
Girl you’re beautiful too
My number one tuntun
Sip burukututu
For your love itutu
I go chook you chuku chuku o
Biko obianuju
Shey you do me juju
Cos im feeling the juju
Shake it o, take it
I wanna catch it o, take it
You can have it o, take it
You know I gat this o, take it
I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you
There’s nothing above you
Above you above you
Bridget eh
I like your mini skirt o
Oh girl you carry sense o

[Hook/Chorus]
No do, no do
No do, garagara for me
No do, no do
No do senrere o
No do, no do
No do, shakara o wey
No do, no do

[Verse 2]
Girl you’re beautiful too
My number one tuntun
Sip burukututu
For your love itutu
I go chook you chuku chuku o
Biko obianuju
Shey you do me juju
Cos im feeling the juju
And you know say nobody holy
But I no go tell you story
I gotta be your man, I gotta be your man
Lemme talk to you, say a few things
Girl im feeling you
What is up to you
Shey you know I gat you
I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you
Above you above you
Bridget eh
I like your mini skirt o
Oh girl you carry sense o

[Hook/Chorus]
No do, no do
No do, garagara for me
No do, no do
No do senrere o
No do, no do
No do, shakara o wey
No do, no do
Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by Adeoluwa7070(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For once I am proud of our police...

Nigerians need to accept the fact that the white man is greater than them and their useless laws.

Why should they search his boot? Does he look like a Boko Haram Recruiter..

Didn't they see diplomatic plate number...
The Chinese man is even kind, if it were me, I'd claim they stole my $300,000 and that my manhood is also lost.

They'd pay through their nose and forever learn the lesson..that the Chinese is a superior citizen of this country.
your brain will really bring a fortune
you know why.........
its brand new
Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by godzila(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
A Nigerian cant even fart in public in China and wont get arrested,i shake my head.
Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by Barzinime(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Do you know the meaning of diplomat?
Papiikush:
Nigerians and the "Oyinbo man" mentality. If that Chinese was a fellow Nigerian I bet my last kobo he will not only be embarrassed but arrested.

But in this case , the Chinese man got a new shirt and free 100,000 naira. grin

Nigeria can never move forward with this kind of mentality. smiley
Re: Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob by dalass(f): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
AlexCk:
No chills oo,

But nawa for the Chinese guy o,
Whether u b diplomat or not, no1 is above security protocol checks.

If u don't wanna be checked, then sod off!!!.

But the "angry mob" shaa, #NoChillsNoChills grin..
There's something called diplomatic immunity.. We need to understand that he can't be searched or arrested. That's the law.. No matter what is going on!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Prisoners Pay Between N70k To N300k To Live In VIP Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.