Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland (4638 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by KingEbukaNaija: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ5XsgJp9g4

This is a must watch . You experience this same thing here right ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by felixomor: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hehehehe,
Wow........
Exactly what we see here.
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Could it be that ADD sufferers are most likely to end up as atheists? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
felixomor:
Hehehehe,
Wow........
Exactly what we see here.
grin

Its a global thing , a global phenomenon . In fact , its like a network of foolishness cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Muafrika2:
Could it be that ADD sufferers are most likely to end up as atheists? grin

Most likely cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Most likely cheesy cheesy grin grin
He he cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by felixomor: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Its a global thing , a global phenomenon . In fact , its like a network of foolishness cheesy

LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by johnydon22(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Why do you always create a thread with lots of potential to be something then go right ahead and ridicule it, troll your own thread and make it very childish.

these are very emotional games you all play here, there isn't any reason to get all touchy and worked up, hiding vulnerability behind mockery doesn't make it any less apparent.

Why not start making threads for discussions and learning, healthy arguments and debates. where people can disagree in very hard ways but still with the maximum respect for the other person and their person.

this whole thing you are doing right here, is a pity

23 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by johnydon22(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2017

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
johnydon22:
Why do you always create a thread with lots of potential to be something then go right ahead and ridicule it, troll your own thread and make it very childish.

these are very emotional games you all play here, there isn't any reason to get all touchy and worked up, hiding vulnerability behind mockery doesn't make it any less apparent.

Why not start making threads for discussions and learning, healthy arguments and debates. where people can disagree in very hard ways but still with the maximum respect for the other person and their person.

https://www.nairaland.com/kingebukasblog/topics

Go through these topics and tell me if I haven't done all these . Last time , I brought idealism but it was too much for you guys apparently . So what would a brother do ? Talk to himself ?

And don't forget all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy . You seem to be taking this thing far too serious , but somehow you accuse me of committing the same act you me accuse me of .

Anyway, atheists do have Attention Deficit Disorder . Because these debates have been addressed ad nauseum . You are only proving my point monsieur .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by johnydon22(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

https://www.nairaland.com/kingebukasblog/topics

Go through these topics and tell me if I haven't done all these . Last time , I brought idealism but it was too much for you guys apparently . So what would a brother do ? Talk to himself ?

And don't forget all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy . You seem to be taking this thing far too serious , but somehow you accuse me of committing the same act you me accuse me of .

Anyway, atheists do have Attention Deficit Disorder . Because these debates have been addressed ad nauseum . You are only proving my point monsieur .
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
johnydon22:
k

This is from someone who always tells me to stop being petty?

Grow up !

4 Likes

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by johnydon22(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

This is from someone who always tells me to stop being petty?

Grow up !

I am sorry if I disappoint you by not delving into the word exchange you'd want.

I've learnt to say what needs to be said and move on and leave word bantering.

So I'm done. Just enjoy it with people who have that energy and time, I don't.

Call me when there is something to discuss though...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by randomperson: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
A person who advertises his threads like someone hawking sexual enhancement drugs opens yet another thread to label some people as attention seeking....
The Irony

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
johnydon22:

I am sorry if I disappoint you by not delving into the word exchange you'd want.

No one is doing any word exchange with you . Stop creating imaginary scenes .

I've learnt to say what needs to be said and move on and leave word bantering.

So I'm done. Just enjoy it with people who have that energy and time, I don't.

Call me when there is something to discuss though...

I posted a video . My buddies told jokes and I replied and you are getting all worked up . Abeg shift .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by johnydon22(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

No one is doing any word exchange with you . Stop creating imaginary scenes .

I posted a video . My buddies told jokes and I replied and you are getting all worked up . Abeg shift .
ok
Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
randomperson:
A person who advertises his threads like someone hawking sexual enhancement drugs opens yet another thread to label some people as attention seeking....
The Irony

Attention deficit disorder isn't attention seeking .

I thought you said atheists were smart ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Please meaningful contributions and good jokes if you've got 'em . cool
Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by omohayek: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
johnydon22:

Nicely put, but as you've already suggested, this is not about his wanting any sort of objective, informative debate, but about laying to rest his own doubts and fears through aggressive put-downs of arguments he finds threatening. No one secure in their beliefs would put so much energy into continuously erecting straw-men to knock down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by sonofluc1fer: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
omohayek:

Nicely put, but as you've already suggested, this is not about his wanting any sort of objective, informative debate, but about laying to rest his own doubts and fears through aggressive put-downs of arguments he finds threatening. No one secure in their beliefs would put so much energy into continuously erecting straw-men to knock down.
Shh... Don't let him know we know.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Please meaningful contributions and good jokes if you've got 'em . cool
KingEbuka the comedian, please next time use http://nairaland.com/jokes . The space there is enough to accommodate all your jokes. I know you will say thank you, but don't mention undecided

1 Like

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Shh... Don't let him know we know.

Says the atheist who spends his day talking about a non entity in the religion section of a forum
Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
siliconville:
KingEbuka the comedian, please next time use http://nairaland.com/jokes . The space there is enough to accommodate all your jokes. I know you will say thank you, but don't mention undecided

OK sir , I hear you
Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Researches also discovered that atheism has devastating effects on the brain
check it out here :
https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects
Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by chemystery: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
There are x number of gods KingEbukasBlog don't believe in, and there are x+1 number of gods atheists don't believe in, but just that +1 makes one suffer ADD, causes devastating effect to the brain, and gives KingEbukasBlog nightmare too

Oh i just saw where you requested for more jokes to back yours up.
I will be back to drop my jokes. What about riddles?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by Davidgrey: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Shallow crap!

I'm an agnostic atheist and open to the idea of a "God" but more as an abstract being/entity that may have sparked the beginning of the universe and that is as far as i am willing to accept.

I'm not a fan of organized religion.

4 Likes

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Davidgrey:
Shallow crap!

I'm an agnostic atheist and open to the idea of a "God" but more as an abstract being/entity that may have sparked the beginning of the universe and that is as far as i am willing to accept.

I'm not a fan of organized religion.

Agnostic atheism is a blatant appeal to ignorance. The deists who acknowledge the existence of God are no fans of organized religion , what's your new excuse ?
Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by analice107: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
When you put their idiocy to them, they begin wailing instead of embracing the fact that they are sick and needs help.

Cry babies.
Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by sonofluc1fer: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Says the atheist who spends his day talking about a non entity in the religion section of a forum
Black lives like yours matter, Bro.

You are like a pig. And I'm not talking body mass. Rather, your inclination to roll in mud when 'the Spirit' comes over you. That bothers me as a fellow human.

Fixing you, and getting you of the mud, thats my job. The non-entity is none of my business. The madness it causes you to display, thats my concern.

Jesus' blood may wash your sins away, but that mud will need a good scrubbing..

8 Likes

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:06am On Jun 20, 2017
johnydon22:

I don't think he understands what you are trying to tell him. only someone with an open mind can understand and agree to what you just said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Black lives like yours matter, Bro.

You are like a pig. And I'm not talking body mass. Rather, your inclination to roll in mud when 'the Spirit' comes over you. That bothers me as a fellow human.

Fixing you, and getting you of the mud, thats my job. The non-entity is none of my business. The madness it causes you to display, thats my concern.

Jesus' blood may wash your sins away, but that mud will need a good scrubbing..

Its your job right? I heard you atheists are being paid that's why you spend so much time here . So tell me , who has made it his life's ambition to ruin your life because of his hatred for God ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists With Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) . They Are Here On Nairaland by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2017
more contributions please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! / CAC Sunday School Pamphlet To Become One Year Volume From January 2024 / The Truth That John The Baptist Testified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.