Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Wireless IP Camera Installations And Hotspot Setup - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Wireless IP Camera Installations And Hotspot Setup (2526 Views)

Affordable Solar/inverter Products Supplies And Proffesional Installations / Get Your Mikrotik Router Configure, And Hotspot Setup / Hotspot Setup And Configuration In Hotel, Cafe, Home /business Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wireless IP Camera Installations And Hotspot Setup by trewbless(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Do you want to install an IP camera in ur home, hotels,office,business place and as well as setup a hotspot for commercial use? then trewbless is the right person for the job. Then how do Yi locate trewbless? Go straight to google map, type in www.trewbless.com or can visit www.trewbless in your browser, or call trewbless directly on 08067949898, 08059250641 as soon as u get at him consider the job done, that is all.
Re: Wireless IP Camera Installations And Hotspot Setup by trewbless(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2017
trewbless:
Do you want to install an IP camera in ur home, hotels,office,business place and as well as setup a hotspot for commercial use? then trewbless is the right person for the job. Then how do Yi locate trewbless? Go straight to google map, type in www.trewbless.com or can visit www.trewbless in your browser, or call trewbless directly on 08067949898, 08059250641 as soon as u get at him consider the job done, that is all.

Re: Wireless IP Camera Installations And Hotspot Setup by trewbless(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=trewbless post=57877386][/quote]

Re: Wireless IP Camera Installations And Hotspot Setup by trewbless(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2017
trewbless:

Re: Wireless IP Camera Installations And Hotspot Setup by trewbless(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=trewbless post=57877649][/quote]

Re: Wireless IP Camera Installations And Hotspot Setup by trewbless(m): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=trewbless post=57877697][/quote]

Re: Wireless IP Camera Installations And Hotspot Setup by trewbless(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2017
trewbless:
Do you run a cafe or a business Center and you want to creat a tick for your client a hotspot access with time limit and price, contact me for the job, I can creat a ticket for you with ur business logo, I have a proving experience on that, I have done that for so many business centres and hotels, example is LYTA hotels & event Center at Gowan estate Egbeda here in lagos, I installed there hotspot, intercom, Cctv cameras, Dstv as well as their inverter and solar systems

(1) (Reply)

Afro Music Channel On Gotv / All Latest Strong Decoder Software With Power VU Enable / Better Than Dstv(thought I Would Share)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.