Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum (59879 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement / House Of Representatives Returns CRK As Independent Subject (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Lightening: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Somebodee:
I tire for Nigerians, must u bring in religion sentiment in everything u do.. Imagine, is it that u don't knw the difference between Islamic studies (IRS) and Islamic arabic studies..? Both religious studies(IRS & CRS) were removed from the curriculumn and Islamic arabic studies(arabic language) was introduced as an alternative to french, both the two languages are internationally/multi-laterally recognized especially in Africa. Some countries such as Dubai, Egypt etc have arabic as their official language, this therefore, will be an advantage to Nigerian students especially those who wish to further their education in such countries.. To shed more light, Islamic arabic studies only teaches the language(arabic) and not the teachings of islam.. As such i see this as an advantage not any move to islamise Nigeria or whatever...

Have you seen the curriculum? Arabic cannot be taught without a teaching about Muhammed and Allah. We are not interested in those two subjects. It is haram to us. You get it?

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lightening:

What is the value of Arabic studies to a southern Nigerian child. Leave FFK and Reno and educate us. I know both of them are 'certified idiots.'

By your logic, only the northern region benefits from Arabic language?
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Emusan(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
olapluto:
Nigerian Christians who fall maga for MOGs will easily fall maga for fake news too. Its all in the game. See as their blood dey hot like oil used to fry akara. Some facts:
1. CRS/CRK is NOT removed from the curriculum.
2. IRS/IRK has not been inserted into the curriculum.
3. Both CRS and IRS being religious studies have been merged into 1.
4. Arabic LANGUAGE is offered as an option to French!

So why not HEBREW OR LATIN?

Why must we study ARABIC LANGUAGE in Nigeria? If not a plot to make Arabic a commonest language like English in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Angel196(f): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
d33types:

Simply request for the syllabus for Arabic studies as I have done and stop burying your head in the sand.

Very funny. Oya post it here lets see if truly Quran is the textbook.

You know I did Arabic in school and Quran was never mentioned in those classes. We had numerous Arabic textbooks none of which included Quran.

2 Likes

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lightening:

Have you seen the curriculum? Arabic cannot be taught without a teaching about Muhammed and Allah. We are not interested in those two subjects. It is haram to us. You get it?

Holy Christ!!
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Lightening: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Emtol01:
U people too dey complain, it's just that Muslims don't make noise as u Christians. As for d curriculum, it doesn't mean Islamizing Nigeria, it is optional and Arabic is one of three most spoken language worldwide. Besides, Economic and Military power are shifting to Arabia world. Moreover, check the world population by religion and see where Islam stands. Islam is the only religion. "Inna Deena Indallahi Al-Islam".

Economic and military power shifting to Arabia? Why do you people still prefer US and Canada rather than the new world power and where your Abibic language is spoken large scale?

3 Likes

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by d33types: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Angel196:

You know I did Arabic in school and Quran was never mentioned in those classes. We had numerous Arabic textbooks none of which included Quran.

Keep waiting..soon
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Angel196:

Madam i honestly don't know why the hatred is pretty much like this. Lies and inconsistencies is the order of the day
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Ngokafor(f): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
obailala:
Hmm... I didnt read anywhere where it says Arabic was compulsory. These same set of charlattans just have a way to connect with their audience by distorting info and saying exactly what their admirers want to hear.

..You deserve hot slaps for your ability to defend the indefensibles done by your yeye apc renegades.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
una remember this..why are u guys suprised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Angel196(f): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lightening:

What is the value of Arabic studies? Why are you all Arabic scholars heading to Europe and America and not Arab countries?

Hahaha, very funny. So you mean no Arabic scholar goes to Arab countries or Arabic speaking countries or what? Even in Europe there are some Arabs working there or is it only in France that French is useful? Even here in Nigeria, French lecturers are treasured. There are many non Arabs who get jobs in Arab countries and need the knowledge of Arabic to cope.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by donblazer10(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hope this stupid decision won't affect we dat wrote CRS in jamb?
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
tesppidd:
that was why I stressed on 'spread' not population. A lot of people speak mandarin but only in China. Arabic is spoken in Libya Morocco Algeria Iraq Iran Saudi Arabia Kuwait Tunisia UAE so many so many. Same as French Angola Cameroon France togo etc . How many counties speak Spanish or Hindu. Hindu is only India. Remove the religious bias in your eyes and agree that French and Arabic are ideal.

Libya, Morocco,Algeria,Iraq,Iran,Saudi Arabia,Kuwait, Tunisia, UAE, I wonder what they all have in common.

Like you ordered, bias removed...* nodding, one induced by your ever potent hypnosis* French and Arabic are ideal.

Are there other things you'd want me to agree to or would you like to go have that wonderful evening I earlier proposed?

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Angel196(f): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
d33types:

Keep waiting..soon

I'll be waiting. Unless you can't provide it. I went to school, I offered Arabic so you can't play me for a fool.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by loomer: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
All una fit do na to rant and complain on social media.

Una no go fit take the bull by the horn.

Keep lamenting all of u
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by sunsewa16: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
I really could not understand this northern Muslim trickery and manipulative tendency in all affairs of Nigeria,from economy to security organizations,fulani herdsmen menacing occupation of southern territory,imbalance in political appointment and now imposing Islamic studies on us compulsorily in detriment of Christian religious studies is the height of their trickery and manipulations,are we going to sit and watch this devilish agenda prevail,depriving our children basic bible historical facts.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
clemsajayi07:
most people are too lazy to ready and do research on anything that they read or hear.
I teach in a private school. CRS wasn't removed from the curriculum rather it was merged with civic, social studies , security education and IRS for states that don't offer CRS as a theme. These merged subjects is regarded as Religion and national value ( RVN)
We have been operating these new subjects since three years ago now. Agriculture science and home economic were also merged as PVS( prevocational studies). Fine art, music and drama is now known as CCA( cultural and creative arts). Arabic and French are not religious subjects , rather language subjects.
These PDP agents wants problem because they are jobless. This merger is not a plan to islamize Nigeria and nobody can do that , Nigeria is a heterogeneous society.

just look at what mr teacher is saying..please dont teach me nonsense....WHY ON EARTH WILL ANYONE MERGE CRS WITH ANY OTHER SUBJECT....THAT CRS MUST ALWAYS STAND ALONE..CRS is not APC way they merge

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by KaptainAfrika: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
THIS IS NOT TRUE.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by iykofias(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Somebodee:
Is jewish language been spoken as oficial language in africa..? English, French and Arabic are the three major official languages being spoken in many parts of the world hence, why they are included in our curriculumn today.. that's jst it.
Arabic isn't even in d top 5 spoken languages worldwide. Please always google things up before saying what u know nothing about.

And beside we kno d shortage of french teachers in northern state so therefore leaving d students to fall back on this arabic whatever. And bliv me when I say arabic is intertwined wit Muslim, beside who teaches d kids? Certainly will d 100% Muslims (right?)

How many jobs advert have u seen arabic at requirement, but you see deutsche, spainish and even Hindi.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by tesppidd: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ziinno:

Libya, Morocco,Algeria,Iraq,Iran,Saudi Arabia,Kuwait, Tunisia, UAE, I wonder what they all have in common.

Like you ordered, bias removed...* nodding, one induced by your ever potent hypnosis* French and Arabic are ideal.

Are there other things you'd want me to agree to or would you like to go have that wonderful evening I earlier proposed?

you just wouldn't ignore and go! Your first paragraph shows exactly the same religious bias I spoke about. Now just ignore me and go have yourself the best time you ever had.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Angel196:

I'll be waiting. Unless you can't provide it. I went to school, I offered Arabic so you can't play me for a fool.

He has answered you already. Nothing is forth coming, he only lied.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Emtol01:
U people too dey complain, it's just that Muslims don't make noise as u Christians. As for d curriculum, it doesn't mean Islamizing Nigeria, it is optional and Arabic is one of three most spoken language worldwide. Besides, Economic and Military power are shifting to Arabia world. Moreover, check the world population by religion and see where Islam stands. Islam is the only religion. "Inna Deena Indallahi Al-Islam".

islam since 1400 and it still never take over the world...even with the convert or die style...and arabic is on number 5 so stop telling lies here,ok...i still prefer number 1 chinese..islam will never be number 1..trust me..people want to leave islam..but they are always scared...because once u leave islam they will kill u..true or false?

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by TeamSimple(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
d33types:

Arabic studies is not Arabic studies without the quoran. The major text book is the quoran.I live in the north.
You don't know what you are saying honestly.. Arabic is just a language. Does every word about Hebrew lead you to Christianity? Stop being ignorant please.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
iykofias:
Arabic isn't even in d top 5 spoken languages worldwide. Please always google things up before saying what u know nothing about.

And beside we kno d shortage of french teachers in northern state so therefore leaving d students to fall back on this arabic whatever. And bliv me when I say arabic is intertwined wit Muslim, beside who teaches d kids? Certainly will d 100% Muslims (right?)

How many jobs advert have u seen arabic at requirement, but you see deutsche, spainish and even Hindi.

Have you been to the north before? Do you think they communicate in Arabic or have more knowledge about it besides reading the Quran and praying in the Islamic way? I marvel at you guys warped method of thinking oo
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Emusan:

So why not HEBREW OR LATIN?

Why must we study ARABIC LANGUAGE in Nigeria? If not a plot to make Arabic a commonest language like English in Nigeria.

the option should be chinese not ARABIC....chinese is number 1..as much as i love arabic...i dont think it should be an option in nigeria..never..wetin happen to spanish and others..

2 Likes

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

islam since 1400 and it still never take over the world...even with the convert or die style...and arabic is on number 5 so stop telling lies here,ok...i still prefer number 1 chinese..islam will never be number 1..trust me..people want to leave islam..but they are always scared...because once u leave islam they will kill u..true or false?

Don't spread your propaganda and lies here like you've always done in the politics section. How does Arabic automatically means Islam? Smh for these peeps oo
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by TeamSimple(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

In a country with over 200 languages, you Islamic people think it is best to import a foreign language for Nigerians to study when we haven't finished studying the ones we have here. English language is still a language we are yet to fully understand, yet you want t to bring in an Arabic language that adds no value to one's life no matter where he goes. Do you know that children of nowadays don't fully understand their mother tongue nor can they write in it. But terrorists want to import an Arabic demonic sounding language.

If so, then they should also include Jewish language studies.
You were sounding educated and calm until you lost your sanity at the later part. What is demonic about me speaking Arabic, Chinese, french or Hebrew. You have grown from hatred of Islam to hating an ordinary language

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Lightening: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

By your logic, only the northern region benefits from Arabic language?

See dodging. We are still waiting for your enlightenment please.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
abeg tell me where arabic they for number 3..those telling lies

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by clemsajayi07(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

just look at what mr teacher is saying..please dont teach me nonsense....WHY ON EARTH WILL ANYONE MERGE CRS WITH ANY OTHER SUBJECT....THAT CRS MUST ALWAYS STAND ALONE..CRS is not APC way they merge
Things are changing all over the world and Nigeria is not an exemption. Religion can be taught in religious houses. We need Education that works not religion.
Don't get it twisted , I'm a hardcore Christian.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by TeamSimple(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

Don't spread your propaganda and lies here like you've always done in the politics section. How does Arabic automatically means Islam? Smh for these peeps oo
The hatred has made them go insane. Little do they know we have idol worshiping Arabic speakers
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by lordyugo: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ferdinandu:
You people should cool down. Arabic studies is language studies, not religious studies. It is completely different from Islamic studies which is a religious studies. Even Christians in Arab speaking Countries conduct their Christian worship in Arabic.

Some ignorant people like Reno and FFK slipped in Islamic in front of the Arabic to continue causing division and confusion.

o wise one, isnt islam written in arabic? Why would a Christian be giving a compulsory option to learn a language he only needs if he wants to practice islam. Stop being smart by half, u already knw they have to use arabic instead of islamic to be able to defend d subtle but devious slight of hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / Buhari In London (Picture) / Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.