Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta (42722 Views)

Agu & Aina dropped from Nigeria's final World Cup list. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by chloride6: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Official age 24 grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
izospindle:
men value a woman more when they stay with them during hard time.....but most babes are looking 4 fast food
na Olorunsogo sure pass for the ladies of these days. Thank God i had mine who is more or less of the old time.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by SalamRushdie: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's a mystery that men always value women who stood by them through thick and thin

HAPPY Married Life bro

We never joke with them bro , we never joke with them
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by OluDare01(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
This one 23 years Nigerians and age cheating
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by mrphysics(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Addicted2Women:
Our Nairaland girls are not so intelligent
Gbam. You said it all
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by femi4: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Crixina:
i'm not marrying no bloke with a hair like that, i mean, must superstars carry weird hairdo?
Is it your wedding?

Are you the wife?
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by mrphysics(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's a mystery that men always value women who stood by them through thick and thin

HAPPY Married Life bro

What can you say of nairaland Girls. Safiaa that want fast food
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by mrphysics(m): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You look like you fucck for money
Lol
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by mrphysics(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Crixina:
i'm not marrying no bloke with a hair like that, i mean, must superstars carry weird hairdo?
Your problem
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by Addicted2Women: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

I bind u in the name of Jesus get off my line before u find unselfish below 6feet u hideous ape.....like u were born our of same act.............u sick a nympho.....

Calm down

This is not a dick, don't take it too hard

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by tosyne2much(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
mrphysics:

What can you say of nairaland Girls. Safiaaa that want fast food
Na childishness and wrong priorities dey worry those girls jawe... Age is still on their side that why they come here to spew nonsense
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by ivolt: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
izospindle:
men value a woman more when they stay with them during hard time.....but most babes are looking 4 fast food

Of course they do until level changes and they upgrade to a beautiful and more "classy" girl.
Relationship is a gamble!

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by mrphysics(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na childishness and wrong priorities dey worry those girls jawe... Age is still on their side that why they come here to spew nonsense
All correct. The kind of theories they drop on nairaland will make you begin to wonder is they are humans
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by Vokians(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
naijaobi:
I have never seen a Nigerian footballer with a dark skinned wife since the days of Okocha dem.. lipsrsealed
Good observation. Remember they are foreign players. Their wives need to look foreign. lol...
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by tosyne2much(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
mrphysics:

All correct. The kind of theories they drop on nairaland will make you begin to wonder is they are humans
Me I no get time for the yeye girl jawe even though she looks for every little opportunity to attack me cheesy
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by Lawalemi(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Who he epp? His generation of national soccer team let us down
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by MzJin(f): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Calm down

This is not a dick, don't take it too hard

If u nid someone to get all dillydally wit I tink u try d next door cos.......u gona hate me if I tryna get down dat lane ....so get ur crazy self off my page lunatic.....
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by Crixina(f): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
ninocia18:

Nne, nobody told you to analyse hairdo. Be happy for the newly wed, bottle your frustration and gerrahia.
frustration is u on my mention
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by Victornezzar: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Crixina:
ees it your disturbing?
Yes it is tongue
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by Crixina(f): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
femi4:
Is it your wedding?

Are you the wife?
my point exactly, i can't be the wife
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by Crixina(f): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
mrphysics:

Your problem
your problem being on my mention.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by andyanders: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
I hope he is not still 20 yrs like Musa with 2 wives.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzEddytan:
excluding me pls....not a pride but self esteem
lol... na so
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by Crixina(f): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yes it is tongue
pele!
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by kaymical(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

Na u know
lol....you reacted as if he's right
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by kaymical(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
izospindle:
not all brother
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by Victornezzar: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Crixina:
pele!
but on a serious note
seems u wer hating 4 no reason
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by coolfredo(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

I bind u in the name of Jesus get off my line before u find unselfish below 6feet u hideous ape.....like u were born our of same act.............u sick a nympho.....
this ur English eeeh

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by Crixina(f): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

but on a serious note
seems u wer hating 4 no reason
seriously, i'm not, i don't just like stuffs like that, but if the wife does like it, no harm, no foul, i wish them well anyway.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by Victornezzar: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Crixina:
seriously, i'm not, i don't just like stuffs like that, but if the wife does like it, no harm, no foul, i wish them well anyway.
Alright sorry 4 my last outburst
1 love

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta by Addicted2Women: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

If u nid someone to get all dillydally wit I tink u try d next door cos.......u gona hate me if I tryna get down dat lane ....so get ur crazy self off my page lunatic.....

Shut up before i slap the taste out of your mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper / Cristiano Ronaldo & Girlfriend On A Lunch Date In "The Best Restaurant In Town" / Neymar Spotted Partying At Carnival In Brazil Despite Injury (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.