Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Ladies Of High Taste - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Of High Taste (2104 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Of High Taste by Meklex(m): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2010
My girl always compares me to other guyz about what they buy for their girlz n she is always demanding. Advice needed
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by Tcharged: 8:28am On Jan 25, 2010
Tell her to get a job! Don't allow a girl push you in to doing something you don't want to do. If she is not satisfied with what you give she can use her money or start dating those other guys. All these girls sha!
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2010
Drop it like its hot.

some women piss me off undecided
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by na2day2(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2010
Meklex:

My girl always compares me to other guyz about what they buy for their girlz n she is always demanding. Advice needed

between a hot potato and a gold digger which is easier to drop? hold on now, i know this one grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by Meklex(m): 8:55am On Jan 25, 2010
@tcharged she gat a job.
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by invisible2(m): 9:09am On Jan 25, 2010
She gat a job? Then she needs a second job!
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by galatico(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2010
Tell her never to compare you to other guyz, you are different that's you are you, don't be pressurized into doing what you don't want to do .
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by Ben13: 9:37am On Jan 25, 2010
Break the relationship now cos she'll be a great cheat in the nearest future.
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2010
it depends ave u eva gotten her anything.some just want sumtin to remember u for but comparing is not cool.but relax all relationship are doomed to fail anyway.
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by MissyB1(m): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2010
Does anyone really need to tell You what to do?
Ma Friend, talk to her about it and If Change doesn't occur,
Dump her a$$ else, You become anatha means to an End.

invisible!:

She gat a job? Then she needs a second job!
Lmao!! cheesy
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by jidesamuel(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2010
if she continues this weird way!!!!be rest assured that she's nothing but a pest/parasite/liability to u,u better drop her now else u live for the rest of ur life enduring ur relationship
Missy B:

Does anyone really need to tell You what to do?
Ma Friend, talk to her about it and If Change doesn't occur,
Dump her a$$ else, You become anatha means to an End.
Lmao!! cheesy

Re: Ladies Of High Taste by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2010
Some guys sef get problem.Must you be told everything to do abt ur rship?u hv a gf that compares u with other guys,what ar u still waiting for?Must u come here to lodge ur complains?Na wa ooo.If u cant handle a woman,then forget having one.
Why wont sher compare you whn u cant handle her?Am disappointed in you the poster.Women will always take guys like you for granted cos u r not competent enuf.
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by Sagamite(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2010
Get her whatever she wants and ask for, no matter how expensive.

Try and understand what her friends' boyfriends buy the friends and try and top it with whatever funds you can lay your hands on. Visit the best designer shops and blow your funds or max out credit cards to get her the top gears.

She deserves it since you seem like the type that cannot lay it bluntly and have to come online for help.

No woman that knows me would come and lay that kinda of crap on my doorstep. Such conversations would even struggle to come out from her mouth as she would be stammering so hard because she is visualising the look I would give her before the cutting words come from my mouth.
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by ayettymama(f): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2010
well its obvious you cant provide what shes asking for

so let her go get it from somewhere else!!!

and let u go find u a 'cheaper girl'!!!
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by MissyB1(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2010
Sagamite:

No woman that knows me would come and lay that kinda of crap on my doorstep. Such conversations would even struggle to come out from her mouth as she would be stammering so hard because she is visualising the look I would give her before the cutting words come from my mouth.
Reh Reh!! tongue
You have Forgotten so soon, the Mulberry Bag You bought me,
After 2 Hours of demanding it? shocked
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by Sagamite(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2010
Missy B:

Reh Reh!! tongue
You have Forgotten so soon, the Mulberry Bag You bought me,
After 2 Hours of demanding it? shocked

Baby, I bought it from some Albanians at Wembley sunday market. Absolute bargain. tongue
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by asha80(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2010
Sagamite:

Get her whatever she wants and ask for no matter how expensive.

Try and understand what her friends' boyfriends by the friends and try and top it with whatever funds you can lay your hands on. Visit the best designer shops and blow your funds or max out credit cards to get her the top gears.

She deserves it since you seem like the type that cannot lay it bluntly and have to come online for help.

shocked grin
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by iice(f): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2010
Teaspoon and bib
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by Freiburger(m): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2010
Meklex:

Maybe u entised her with money from the begining so u've got to face the consequence now.
you can show her money fron the start and now try to hide the money from her its not gonna work like that.
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by na2day2(m): 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2010
Meklex:

@tcharged she gat a job.

she got a job? what are u? a fool? tell her ya grandmama just died and u need her to contribute some funds so that u can bury ur grandmama. tell her if she loves u she will do it without asking questions, then dump her a week later, shior! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by jenibayo(f): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2010
na2day?:

she got a job? what are u? a fool? tell her ya grandmama just died and u need her to contribute some funds so that u can bury your grandmama. tell her if she loves u she will do it without asking questions, then dump her a week later, shior! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by unban190: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
na2day?:

she got a job? what are u? a fool? tell her ya grandmama just died and u need her to contribute some funds so that u can bury your grandmama. tell her if she loves u she will do it without asking questions, then dump her a week later, shior! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

hiss~rubbish~where did some people keep their brain~
@tymes i wonder if they have ants in their brain

@post
Simply just follow any other advices not the nonsense
above~

rubbish

**shakes head**
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by omega25red(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2010
ROFLMAO this is a funny post
grin
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by Meklex(m): 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2010
Pls. I need an advice and not an insult to my personality.
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by na2day2(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2010
unban190:

hiss~rubbish~where did some people keep their brain~
@tymes i wonder if they have ants in their brain

@post
Simply just follow any other advices not the nonsense
above~

rubbish

**shakes head**

oh, the greatest idiot is back on display! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by ayettymama(f): 12:46am On Jan 26, 2010
na2day?:

typical monkey!!! kmt
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by mamagee3(f): 1:00am On Jan 26, 2010
What advice do you need? undecided
Is she your wife or did she use superglue on you
? undecided
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by OgidiBoy(m): 1:07am On Jan 26, 2010
Meklex:

Is your babe an Igbo girl ?
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by ikamefa(f): 1:33am On Jan 26, 2010
OgidiBoy:

" grin"

chei! which kin wahala be dis nah? grin
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by na2day2(m): 1:47am On Jan 26, 2010
ayettymama:

typical monkey!!! kmt

like ur father?
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by Pweety4me(f): 3:20am On Jan 26, 2010
OgidiBoy:

If she no be igbo gurl ko? tongue
Re: Ladies Of High Taste by OgidiBoy(m): 5:37am On Jan 26, 2010
ikamefa:

" grin"

chei! which kin wahala be dis nah? grin

No vex abeg sad

Pweety4me:

If she no be igbo gurl ko? tongue

Come even, which language you be sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Hygienic To Kiss A Naija Girl? / Reasons Why Guys Shouldn't Worry About Their Heights. / Siberian Teen Just Auctioned Her Virginity For About $27,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.