Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! (4238 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by toofit007: 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
oladeebo:

The Indigenous people of Biafra Ipob under Nnamdi kanu activities in Nigeria territory is illegal under local and the international law!
and no wonder why is in court already and this is just the beginning of he legal battle awaiting you!
i always promise you that I will engage any of your argument with facts and figures because I have understood that you lack the mental strength to engage me in a constructive argument and I will keep on disgracing you for as long as you live. kanu and his IPOB defeated you even in your own court. now take a look at the front page of the news paper below.

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
toofit007:
i always promise you that I will engage any of your argument with facts and figures because I have understood that you lack the mental strength to engage me in a constructive argument and I will keep on disgracing you for as long as you live. kanu and his IPOB defeated you even in your own court. now take a look at the front page of the news paper below.
pls,
I repeat if you can't be civil don't quote again! ok!
I only have time for those who have home knowledge, right?
if your court on the Newspaper page cleared kanu/ipob from unlawful association why is not discharge?
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by toofit007: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
oladeebo:

pls,
if your court on the Newspaper page cleared kanu/ipob from unlawful association why is not discharge?
he is not yet discharge because your court is suffering from "judicial rascality" and unable to accept to the fact that kanu and his IPOB have subjected your judiciary to the greatest mockery throughout the world. your court is just too ashamed to believe what her eyes is see, to that effect that kanu has single handedly reduce your judiciary to trash and your judges Lacking the mental strength to handle his case again. what about that? grin
oladeebo:

pls,
he is not yet discharge because your court is suffering from "judicial rascality" and unable to accept to the fact that kanu and his IPOB have subjected your judiciary to the greatest mockery throughout the world. your court is just too ashamed to believe what her eyes is see, to that effect that kanu has single handedly reduce your judiciary to trash and your judges Lacking the mental strength to handle his case again. what about that?
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by toofit007: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
oladeebo:

pls,
he is not yet discharge because your court is suffering from "judicial rascality" and unable to accept to the fact that kanu and his IPOB have subjected your judiciary to the greatest mockery throughout the world. your court is just too ashamed to believe what her eyes is see, to that effect that kanu has single handedly reduce your judiciary to trash and your judges Lacking the mental strength to handle his case again. what about that? grin
oladeebo:

pls,
he is not yet discharge because your court is suffering from "judicial rascality" and unable to accept to the fact that kanu and his IPOB have subjected your judiciary to the greatest mockery throughout the world. your court is just too ashamed to believe what her eyes is see, to that effect that kanu has single handedly reduce your judiciary to trash and your judges Lacking the mental strength to handle his case again. what about that? and by the way why are you changing the goal post every time, who is talking about unlawful association here? our debate is on whether IPOB is legal or not and that is why I gave your the evidence from the news paper. now, bury your head in shame. grin
oladeebo:

pls,
oladeebo:

pls,
he is not yet discharge because your court is suffering from "judicial rascality" and unable to accept to the fact that kanu and his IPOB have subjected your judiciary to the greatest mockery throughout the world. your court is just too ashamed to believe what her eyes is see, to that effect that kanu has single handedly reduce your judiciary to trash and your judges Lacking the mental strength to handle his case again. what about that? and by the way why are you changing the goal post every time, who is talking about unlawful association here? our debate is on whether IPOB is legal or not and that is why I gave your the evidence from the news paper. now, bury your head in shame.
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
toofit007:
he is not yet discharge because your court is suffering from "judicial rascality" and unable to accept to the fact that kanu and his IPOB have subjected your judiciary to the greatest mockery throughout the world. your court is just too ashamed to believe what her eyes is see, to that effect that kanu has single handedly reduce your judiciary to trash and your judges Lacking the mental strength to handle his case again. what about that? grin he is not yet discharge because your court is suffering from "judicial rascality" and unable to accept to the fact that kanu and his IPOB have subjected your judiciary to the greatest mockery throughout the world. your court is just too ashamed to believe what her eyes is see, to that effect that kanu has single handedly reduce your judiciary to trash and your judges Lacking the mental strength to handle his case again. what about that?
are you have problem with your phone?
why double posts?
then the same court tat cleared him?
An activist that I know is law abiding nd that's why many spend all their life in prison, but is kanu a human right activist?
why he repeatedly violated the law?
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by toofit007: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
oladeebo:

are you have problem with your phone?
why double posts?
then the same court tat cleared him?
An activist that I know is law abiding nd that's why many spend all their life in prison, but is kanu a human right activist?
why he repeatedly violated the law?
he has never broken any law ever known to man, that is why he can never be found guilty of any crime. self determination is the undeniable right of every indigenous people recognize in UN and AU. Nigeria government are only delaying the doom day and that is the truth. whether they like it or not Biafra must be restored either through peaceful means or violence means, because we are very much ready. marriage is not by force. I hope your really preparing for the doom days?
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by POULTRYFARMING(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
oladeebo:
In Colin Warbrick’s words, uti possidetis “was given particular political
and legal weight in Africa... by the decision of the Organization of African
Unity39 in 1964 by Resolution 16(1)...”. By adopting this decision, the member
states of the organization “pledged themselves to respect colonial frontiers
as they existed at the moment of decolonization”. Warbrick also states that,
accepting the established borders, “however arbitrary and dysfunctional they
might have been”, was fundamental to identify both the territory and the people
of the state.
read more:
http://sam.gov.tr/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/BurakCopAndDoganEymirlioglu.pdf

infact it may be by ignorant or arogant of Nnamdikanu/ipob pushing and calling biafra referendum in Nigeria!
it's not just easy or possible.
oladeebo on UN charter!

POULTRY FARMING OPPORTUNITY IN LAGOS
Are you interested in poultry farming?
Are you an interpreneur with a desire to diversify your income?
Do you've the capital to invest?

Aiyedoto Poultry Farm Estate is a government owned cooperative farm and I happened to be a member of the cooperative; as a registered consultant for poultry farms in the cooperative.

Here is a great opportunity for you as an interested individual to establish a poultry farm even if you don't have the skill, the technical know how and the ideas to run and establish a poultry farm.

For more details : 07038222733

Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
toofit007:
he has never broken any law ever known to man, that is why he can never be found guilty of any crime. self determination is the undeniable right of every indigenous people recognize in UN and AU. Nigeria government are only delaying the doom day and that is the truth. whether they like it or not Biafra must be restored either through peaceful means or violence means, because we are very much ready. marriage is not by force. I hope your really preparing for the doom days?
means you are lazy to read or you are emotional beyond understanding!
now this is your assignment after finish, we shall continue:
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
POULTRYFARMING:

POULTRY FARMING OPPORTUNITY IN LAGOS
Are you interested in poultry farming?
Are you an interpreneur with a desire to diversify your income?
Do you've the capital to invest?

Aiyedoto Poultry Farm Estate is a government owned cooperative farm and I happened to be a member of the cooperative; as a registered consultant for poultry farms in the cooperative.

Here is a great opportunity for you as an interested individual to establish a poultry farm even if you don't have the skill, the technical know how and the ideas to run and establish a poultry farm.

For more details : 07038222733
weldone!
continue feeding us!
I thing those people won't complain of bird noise!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by toofit007: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
oladeebo:

means you are lazy to read or you are emotional beyond understanding!
now this is your assignment after finish, we shall continue:
you must be very delusional for this trash you sent to me. this your trash has been evaluated and critically analyzed hence, summarised in both UN and AU CHARTERED to self determination of indigenous people.
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by decomaniaboss(f): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
oladeebo:
where were the ipob to come and defend their Ideology here, I maintain the referendum asking by igbo in Nigeria is against International law!
when ever your wife is in the hospital about to give birth to your child ,go straight there and put the child back inside her womb !!!!olodo undecided
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
decomaniaboss:
when ever your wife is in the hospital about to give birth to your child ,go straight there and put the child back inside her womb !!!!olodo undecided
your wife will be in hospital!
komo dabi epe!
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by feelgoodInc: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
what has nnamdi kanu done to deserve all this hate?
I'm just asking, why Don't you go to court now so judgement will be pending.
so it can delay Biafra from actuality.
Re: IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! by oladeebo: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
feelgoodInc:
what has nnamdi kanu done to deserve all this hate?
I'm just asking, why Don't you go to court now so judgement will be pending.
so it can delay Biafra from actuality.
first, nobody hate Nnamdi kanu, it's him that hate Nigeria, and if anyone hate my beloved country I have full right to hate him back!
For the case of Biafra, biafra is not originated from Nigeria, why it was smuggle into Nigeria to disturb Nigeria peace?
why not go to court with evident to stop the biafra project in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Foreign Firm Hired By Atiku Campaign Predicts Loss For Atiku / Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures / UN 35% Women Inclusiveness: Women Throws Support To Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.