Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help (31630 Views)

Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs / Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) / A Nairalander's Dog, 'Ramsey' Kills A Snake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by AnaCheks(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You sound like you eat snakes
Like you na
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Can i come over ??
gay bastard Bleep off my mentions
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by Addicted2Women: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
gay bastard Bleep off my mentions

Hahahaha

This is what i wanted you to do

I know how to control people

You look cute when you're angry

Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by mikkypel(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
klassykute:
Ntn will happen jare, dogs ar strong i remembered my dog fought with a big snake i ran from, she got bitten by the snake nd her eyes were swollen but after twosays everything got back to normal no treatment. So chill bro man

The day that dog would bite you and your two eyes get swollen, that's the day you won't take anything for granted again

1 Like

Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by mikkypel(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
tollulope080:
d dog will be fine I read an article sometimes ago about mammals being administered venom to create anti venom so with time the dog body system will create immunity against the venom so ur dog should be Fn over time

Active immunity.... Lol
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by mikkypel(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Organs:
Dog will drink palm kernel oil, hmm or maybe they should give the dog agbo jedi make the dog purge the venum comot.

Or flagyl
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by KvnGRezz(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Scrooge:

Why don't you look up the definition of the word antivenin before responding ignorantly? Antivenin or Antivenene is a biological product (antiserum) used in the treatment of venomous bites. It contains antibodies against specific poisons especially those in the venom of snakes.

To make it easy to understand, It's me saying to the op, "give your dog Panadol", and you replying "Paracetamol you mean".

Ignorant!
Big Olodo...dax wuhh yhu are! People like ya ought tuu be takinq anger management sessions not being here!! angry
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by Okwyjesus(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why not take the dog to prayer house.
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by Oluwafreshing(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Addicted2Women:

What made him attack an innocent snake ??

Let this be a warning to other dogs, don't take him to the vet
I can see it in your addiction
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by doctor306(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
klassykute:
Ntn will happen jare, dogs ar strong i remembered my dog fought with a big snake i ran from, she got bitten by the snake nd her eyes were swollen but after twosays everything got back to normal no treatment. So chill bro man
Ekuke(nkita)(local dogs aka buzu) they don't die from snake bite but English dog does
Ur dog has antivenin so don't worry the only two things that can kill ur dog is hunger and okada

6 Likes

Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by mactoni91(m): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
crush bitter colas in a small quantity of water and give your dog to drink. it works like magic.
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by Respect55(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Scrooge:

Why don't you look up the definition of the word antivenin before responding ignorantly? Antivenin or Antivenene is a biological product (antiserum) used in the treatment of venomous bites. It contains antibodies against specific poisons especially those in the venom of snakes.

To make it easy to understand, It's me saying to the op, "give your dog Panadol", and you replying "Paracetamol you mean".

Ignorant!
My goodness. Hahahahababababababahahahahabahahahahahahahahahah
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by davillian(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=Scrooge post=57665336]
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by mokt(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Scrooge:

Ignorant!

What are you feeling like?
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by mubeela(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
pls help me wit d skin if u finally decided 2 use it 4 pepper soup. will use it 2 make travelling bag. tnks.
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by logica(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

lol autism alert!!!
Which of them is autistic? The person you quoted?
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by davillian(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Scrooge:

Your response to the young man in distress is too HARSH. Tell me you've not asked stupid questions in time o distress be4.

Ignorant!
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
shurlar50:

I'll do that first thing tomorrow morning. Its eyes are getting clearer and the swelling has reduced
Good to know there are signs she's getting over it but still take her to the vets just to be sure.
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by opichika(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
DieBuhari:
Is it everything you guys will bring to Nairaland?
Ain't there no veterinary Doctors in your Area?
Imagine what you would have done with the time you used in creating this thread.
If that dog dies, it's blood is on your head.
mr mungo park''hence u dont know anytin about the topic then u re free to jump ahead''meh u no drink paractamol for other peoples headech abeg'''!
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by sorextee(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
I actually tot it was antivenom u wanted to type too.... Despite all the years I spent watching NAT GEO WILD, im hearing anti venin for the first time... We learn everyday...

Scrooge:

Ignorant!

1 Like

Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Scrooge:

Ignorant!

Mr Man it is not a fight undecided

1 Like

Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by sorextee(m): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mumu... grin grin grin

joinnow:
which one is your dog here shocked
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by Zdoh(m): 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Contact us for your dog import permit and clearing at the port...

Whatsapp 08088759163.
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by ehissi(m): 12:03am On Jun 20, 2017
What! shocked

Bite a snake in two...... undecided

Hmmmmmmm! That dog better not have a Nairaland account, angry else lalasticlala go issue am 2000 years for harming his **SmigglesVoice** precious....... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by Rajosh(m): 12:27am On Jun 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
Easy Tiger!!! He only wanted to be sure and you had to attack him when you could've explained without much fuss... Oversabi isnor a good thang undecided
I wonder o. That guy must be a proud man who hates correction.
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by marooh: 12:42am On Jun 20, 2017
Where is the Dog picture?
Bros you can lie oooh
Abi your dog na lagbaja!

Anyway go buy scent leave and pepper and ganish
U will like it self
Remember to thank me oooo grin grin cheesy
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by chrisseun(m): 12:58am On Jun 20, 2017
klassykute:

same with my brave friend here, they survive but he/she would suffer while recovering so why let it. op should take the dog to a vet instead
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by KingK0ng: 1:16am On Jun 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
See brave dog!!! My former dog, ordinary lizard he don take off, if them do mistake shoot banger, you will not see the dog for at least 12 hours, the only talent the dog get nah 'destruction of slippers', OP abeg rush take that dog to the vet because brave dogs like this deserve quality care........ angry angry
Lmfao
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by Olutayo89(m): 1:52am On Jun 20, 2017
Apparently the snake that bite ur dog might be a cobra or a boomslang and they are both cytotoxic and they only affects the cells. His swollen eyes is just a reaction, ur dog won't die.
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by vanchi(m): 2:01am On Jun 20, 2017
EPA IJEBU
Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by MaconAwire(m): 2:53am On Jun 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
See brave dog!!! My former dog, ordinary lizard he don take off, if them do mistake shoot banger, you will not see the dog for at least 12 hours, the only talent the dog get nah 'destruction of slippers', OP abeg rush take that dog to the vet because brave dogs like this deserve quality care........ angry angry

Chaii
laff don kee me here

1 Like

Re: My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help by darlingnuel(m): 4:11am On Jun 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
LMAO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt / Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. / Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.