Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Mad Girl Love Song By Acrospire - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mad Girl Love Song By Acrospire (351 Views)

Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline / Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song / Download The Best N Latest Love Song-ima Mi By Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mad Girl Love Song By Acrospire by emonkey(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
While I would say I loved all the songs in this first album Mad Girl Love Song by Acrospire, the most haunting of them all is the single titled Sayonara , a lugubrious jazz tune running along with an eerie monologue which should have the hair standing on the back of your neck. What I loved most about Acrospire is the creativity and the novelty of what seems a new genre altogether , a fusion of pop, jazz and poetry , because indeed none of the songs in this album is sung but appear instead as poetry set to music, and the result has been quite fascinating. The title song Mad Girl Love Song is a more furious pace , but also is a sad song of sort. Heck all the songs are love songs , and to me all love songs are sad songs. I don't believe in love so please don't shoot me for this.
Check out Acrospire , Mad Girl Love Song on iTunes and Amazon. Produced by new Nigerian label Cactus Town Music
~Dude
http://www.iska.space/content/mad-girl-love-song-acrospire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znfz06JuMqQ
Re: Mad Girl Love Song By Acrospire by emonkey(m): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wrong video. Now changed.
Re: Mad Girl Love Song By Acrospire by emonkey(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2017
Find more at www.iska.space

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edward Releases Another Hot Hit!!!... Download Now O!. / Why I Dropped Out Of TASUED - Olamide / Music || Richii - Bang @i_am_richii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.