Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups - Culture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups (52871 Views)

Igbos Of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea - A Forgotten Minority Tribe / List Of 371 Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Minority Ethnic Groups In Nigeria And Language Extinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Tequilah: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
Shroud:
And this regurgitation of nature's human redundancy lacks good judgement as his own mother lacks the cognition to calculate her monthly cycle thereby birthing him for a stranger who was still on face name basis.

Devil destroy your bleak destiny

Hello mods, this is a breach of Rule 2: Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members.

cc: mynd44, maclatunji, bigfrancis21, odumchi, Fulaman198, OAM4J, Seun etc.
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Shroud: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Laudate, even the simplest mental task of editing my disses and hauling them back to me has proven so difficult for your mental architecture.

You should have ended up as part of your mother's smelly menses and flowed into that dirty piece of rag she uses as sanitary pad. grin

I blame your father's ogogoro-charged sperm which defeated the host of vaginal HPV in her ovum to form a retardéd piece of human waste like you. grin

Oya , quote it back to me

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
This was supposed to be a thread for minorities and for us to learn more about the diversities of the Niger Delta Region, not some verbal battle ground for some hpotshot to show his verbal prowess nor a meme archive for someone to display his memes.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the thread had stretched to 12 pages only to find out it was filled with spam . SMH
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
SirWere:
This was supposed to be a thread for minorities and for us to learn more about the diversities of the Niger Delta Region, not some verbal battle ground for some hpotshot to show his verbal prowess nor a meme archive for someone to display his memes.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the thread had stretched to 12 pages only to find out it was filled with spam . SMH

Oga, please find out who started the cursing, swearing and insults, first...just scroll back through the thread. By the way, a meme is worth a thousand words. cheesy cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Shroud:
Laudate, even the simplest mental task of editing my disses and hauling them back to me has proven so difficult for your mental architecture.

You should have ended up as part of your mother's smelly menses and flowed into that dirty piece of rag she uses as sanitary pad. grin

I blame your father's ogoro-charged sperm which defeated the host of vaginal HPV in her oven to form a retardéd piece of human waste like you. grin

Oya , quote it back to me

Everyone, come and see! shocked Wey all of una dey? Can you see his foul response? Later, you chaps will say I should not respond. I hope you are all taking notes, o. Where is that guy who was calling the mods, again? Has he seen this one?
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Tequilah: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
hello mods, please unhide all my posts on this page. I do not know who keeps hiding them. Kindly do the needful. Thanks.

cc; maclatunji, bigfrancis21, odumchi, Fulaman198, OAM4J, mynd44 etc.
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
laudate:

Oga, please find out who started the cursing, swearing and insults, first...just scroll back through the thread. By the way, a meme is worth a thousand words. cheesy cool
It takes two fools to argue, goes the saying.

Take a leaf from frathermathy and ignore, rather than dragging this into a long monstrous thread.
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
SirWere:
It takes two fools to argue, goes the saying.

Take a leaf from frathermathy and ignore, rather than dragging this into a long monstrous thread.

Noted.

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Shroud: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
laudate:

Everyone, come and see! shocked Wey all of una dey? Can you see his foul response? Later, you chaps will say I should not respond. I hope you are all taking notes, o. Where is that guy who was calling the mods, again? Has he seen this one?
Thanks for confirming my expletives hurtsl you to the core and shatter your bones making you incapable of ignoring them. Hahahaha.

If it were some low-time brawler engaging you, you would have been content working up your own lines , but my words are designed to hurt so you try to swing them back to me..... Hahahahaha. You never jam.

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Shroud:
Thanks for confirming my your expletives hurts you me to the core and shatter your my bones making you me incapable of ignoring them. Hahahaha.

If it were some low time brawler engaging you me, you would have been content working up your own lines , but my your words are designed to hurt so you try to swing them back to me..... Hahahahaha. You never jam.

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by belzabull(f): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=57833025][/quote]but you've proven to be a complete nuisance on this forum and in t&reads like this. Your verified stupidity is always nauseating .

you were well beating to a pulp that you had to go editing his comments cos you were no match for him at all.

Anyways I'm happy the guy decimated you and put you in your deserved place -the gutter

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by AtaniWarrior: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
"Ejagham stands for that unified whole or parcel that was originally one but is now broken into pieces and is forging for reunification."

Salute to my Ejagham brethren. Bless.
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
belzabull:
but you I've proven to be a complete nuisance on this forum and in t&reads like this. Your My verified stupidity is always nauseating .

you were I was well beating to a pulp that you I had to go editing his comments cos you were I was no match for him at all.

Anyways I'm happy the guy decimated you me and put you me in your my deserved place -the gutter
Hehehehe.... cool cheesy grin See this one ranting here .... cheesy Your friend merely got served a taste of his own medicine, and nearly lost his mind. Anyway, when birds of the same psychotic feather like both of you flock together, what can one expect? shocked Oh by the way, thanks for letting us know that 'your verified stupidity is always nauseating and you were well beating to a pulp ' wink cheesy In your own words, 'you were decimated and put in your deserved place -the gutter.'

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Tequilah: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
I can now see what is happening. I have called on the mods several times to unhide or unlock my posts, as there was nothing rude or bad in them. Instead, they prefer to look the other way. What are they afraid of? And what are they hiding? I used to think the mods were impartial, but now it is obvious they are trying to cover up their friend who I reported earlier for his insults. I know they are going to hide this one again. No wahala. I will keep posting and reposting this comment, on as many threads as I can find, until all my posts are unlocked.

cc: maclatunji, bigfrancis21, odumchi, Fulaman198, OAM4J, mynd44
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Nonaira1: 5:10am On Jun 28, 2017
Omg Shroud is a beast, see how he beat the living sh1t out of that tribalist, mentally deranged neatherthal laudate to the ground.

Nigga standing ovation.
Standing ovation!!!!!!
From hence forth whenever I see that old grandpa pa monkey, I'm call you to do him right. You made him your bitch right here and your bitch he'll forever.
That old grandpa page with no life deserves every insults, belittle, etc he gets on this page from everyone.
He's worse than a pig.
Btw: thanks for letting us know he's an incestuous animal. I feel sorry for his sister that he very likely rapes and brainwashed her into thinking it's consental.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 5:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Nonaira1:
Omg Shroud is a beast, see how he beat the living sh1t out of that tribalist, mentally deranged neatherthal laudate Nonaira1 to the ground.

Nigga standing ovation.
Standing ovation!!!!!!
From hence forth whenever I see that old grandpa pa monkey, I'm call you to do him right. You made him your bitch right here and your bitch he'll forever.
That old grandpa page with no life deserves every insults, belittle, etc he gets on this page from everyone.
He's worse than a pig.
Btw: thanks for letting us know he's an incestuous animal. I feel sorry for his sister that he very likely rapes and brainwashed her into thinking it's consental.
Hehehehe.... cheesy grin You are hailing the antics of your psychotic friend, who ran away when that other chap Tequila (or what is his name?), reported him to the mods? cheesy Both of you are just uncouth jokers, who were raised on a diet of insults. undecided And just like him, you have fallen into the trap of believing your own lies.

All your friend's insults were flipped back at him, and he could not do anything. cool Both of you think that spewing bile is a sign of intelligence, when it is actually a sign of neurosis. I pray you both find healing for your affliction. undecided Oh, by the way thanks for confessing to us all that you are actually an "old grandpa page with no life that deserves every insults, belittle, etc he gets on this page from everyone. who's worse than a pig....and an incestuous animal, living sh1t .... tribalist, bitch'll be forever, mentally deranged neatherthal." shocked

Don't worry, we feel sorry for your "sister that you very likely rapes and brainwashed her into thinking it's consental..?" Hehehehe...... thanks for telling us how you treat your sister. It is shocking to realise that you have such bestial traits, though! By the way, when was the word 'consental' included in the English dictionary? cheesy

Anyway, since you are so keen to roll in the mud by rehashing your friend's trashy lies as well as your own, who am I to stop you? Here, have the floor. Continue to wallow in your negativity. We all know it gives you a high. wink

3 Likes

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Shroud: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2017
laudate:

Hehehehe.... cheesy grin You are hailing the antics of your psychotic friend, who ran away when that other chap Tequila (or what is his name?), reported him to the mods? cheesy Both of you are just uncouth jokers, who were raised on a diet of insults. undecided And just like him, you have fallen into the trap of believing your own lies.

All your friend's insults were flipped back at him, and he could not do anything. cool Both of you think that spewing bile is a sign of intelligence, when it is actually a sign of neurosis. I pray you both find healing for your affliction. undecided Oh, by the way thanks for confessing to us all that you are actually an "old grandpa page with no life that deserves every insults, belittle, etc he gets on this page from everyone. who's worse than a pig....and an incestuous animal, living sh1t .... tribalist, bitch'll be forever, mentally deranged neatherthal." shocked

Don't worry, we feel sorry for your "sister that you very likely rapes and brainwashed her into thinking it's consental..?" Hehehehe...... thanks for telling us how you treat your sister. It is shocking to realise that you have such bestial traits, though! By the way, when was the word 'consental' included in the English dictionary? cheesy

Anyway, since you are so keen to roll in the mud by rehashing your friend's trashy lies as well as your own, who am I to stop you? Here, have the floor. Continue to wallow in your negativity. We all know it gives you a high. wink
The praise i have been receiving obviously hurts you more than my diatribes grin grin You're grin still bleeding from the cuts! grin I never knew one single person is so hated in Nairaland. You have become the byword for nuisance in this forum.

A man who had become a Nairalander for the past 11 years and is still having the cognition of a 7 year old with mental epilepsia.

Truly, it is said that one's intelligence and wisdom is never reflected by the amount of time he spends on earth.

An old fool like you throwing the insults of young adults back at them in a fit of feverish delirium and you think there's nothing congenitally wrong with your psychological evolution?

You're an old unproductive member of society strutting the internet for the past eleven years looking for any semblance of meaning to your wasted life.

You should be chopped down into bits like meat in an open abattoir and your corpse used as manure for Nigeria's effort at growing local rice. Idiot.

Tribalistic shmuck from a family of a long, unbroken line of primal legacy no greater or lesser than hamadryas baboons.

If I could time-travel, I will go back in time when your libertine father was fücking that unhinged drab you call a mother and make sure the drunkard offloaded his unhealthy semen on the dirty mat they use as bed to spare the rest of humanity the cuss of your birth.

All the offspring born out of your mother's diseased-overtaken womb should be put to violent death to keep the human race pure or compelled to become human laboratory experiment to be used as guinea pigs for primatology.

Foolish bastard. I have never received so much extolment for word-knifing anyone here as much as I have received after beheading you and leaving your corpse exposed to the elements.

Inferior bastard.

Mentally mutated son of a low-breed!
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by TheUmbra: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Shroud:
The praise i have been receiving obviously hurts you more than my diatribes grin grin You're grin still bleeding from the cuts! grin I never knew one single person is so hated in Nairaland. You have become the byword for nuisance in this forum.

A man who had become a Nairalander for the past 11 years and is still having the cognition of a 7 year old with mental epilepsia.

Truly, it is said that one's intelligence and wisdom is never reflected by the amount of time he spends on earth.

An old fool like you throwing the insults of young adults back at them in a fit of feverish delirium and you think there's nothing congenitally wrong with your psychological evolution?

You're an old unproductive member of society strutting the internet for the past eleven years looking for any semblance of meaning to your wasted life.

You should be chopped down into bits like meat in an open abattoir and your corpse used as manure for Nigeria's effort at growing local rice. Idiot.

Tribalistic shmuck from a family of a long, unbroken line of primal legacy no greater or lesser than hamadryas baboons.

If I could time-travel, I will go back in time when your libertine father was fücking that unhinged drab you call a mother and make sure the drunkard offloaded his unhealthy semen on the dirty mat they use as bed to spare the rest of humanity the cuss of your birth.

All the offspring born out of your mother's diseased-overtaken womb should be put to violent death to keep the human race pure or compelled to become human laboratory experiment to be used as guinea pigs for primatology.

Foolish bastard. I have never received so much extolment for word-knifing anyone here as much as I have received after beheading you and leaving your corpse exposed to the elements.

Inferior bastard.

PLEASE, HAVE MERCY!
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by ewa26: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Shroud:

Inferior bastard.

Sharraping Well laudate is a cute and well respected member for here ok, he just angry with ipob Biafra claimers ok and well I agree with him, you just showing yourself and only yourself up for here
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by ewa26: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
laudate well I for one love your posts and you will learn to ignore idiots like shroud and that arrogant probz who think he can cook good
Jollof rice ok
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by agadez007(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
laudate well I for one love your posts and you will learn to ignore idiots like shroud and that arrogant probz who think he can cook good
Jollof rice ok
whats the difference between Igbo Agidi and Yoruba Ekoo?
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by TheUmbra: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
laudate:

You are still seeking attention from me? Ok, you have been noticed. Now run along and go play with your toys....

You still tarry when all that's left here is the rubble of your broken facade.

A spineless fratermathy-apologist who lacks the guts to stand up for his twisted ideology but hid behind his bigoted master with nothing tangible to offer.

And they said you've been on this forum for the past 11 years with no parallel, substansive intellectual growth!

Phew!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) / Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) / Afolasade Ashley Afolakemi: Is New Wife The Cause Of Ooni's Divorce? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.