Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,594 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups - Culture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups (52765 Views)

Igbos Of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea - A Forgotten Minority Tribe / List Of 371 Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Minority Ethnic Groups In Nigeria And Language Extinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Shroud: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
laudate well I for one love your posts and you will learn to ignore idiots like shroud and that arrogant probz who think he can cook good
Jollof rice ok
your father is the unadulterated idiot
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by ewa26: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
agadez007:
whats the difference between Igbo Agidi and Yoruba Ekoo?
i will tell you if you answer my Igbo question Yoruba jollof rice question ok
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by agadez007(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
i will tell you if you answer my Igbo question Yoruba jollof rice question ok
Igbo Jollof will likely have Crayfish in it,yoruba own will have more pepper ok

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by ewa26: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
agadez007:
Igbo Jollof will likely have Crayfish in it,yoruba own will have more pepper ok
why do ndi Igbo put crayfish in jollof rice though? I thought that will ruin classic party aroma. And is there a state in Igboland that cooks better jollof rice than the others
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by agadez007(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
why do ndi Igbo put crayfish in jollof rice though? I thought that will ruin classic party aroma. And is there a state in Igboland that cooks better jollof rice than the others
not all igbo put crayfish
i dont know o,Jollof is not our native Food though,so I cant say which state cooks it best
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by ewa26: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
agadez007:
not all igbo put crayfish
i dont know o,Jollof is not our native Food though,so I cant say which state cooks it best
ok tnx bro. Who's it native to then
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by agadez007(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
ok tnx bro. Who's it native to then
Senegal
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by ewa26: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
agadez007:
Senegal
tnx bro, right as for agidi-Eko I no no the difference oo except we also eat agidi jollof which I think is not common with ndi ofe mmanu. But d white agidi/Eko I think is the same, I guess Yoruba one is a bit softer because their pounded yam and fufu is softer than ours too, they like solids to be softer
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by agadez007(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
ewa26:
tnx bro, right as for agidi-Eko I no no the difference oo except we also eat agidi jollof which I think is not common with ndi ofe mmanu. But d white agidi/Eko I think is the same, I guess Yoruba one is a bit softer because their pounded yam and fufu is softer than ours too, they like solids to be softer
ok,thanks
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 1:42am On Jun 29, 2017
Shroud:
The praise i have been receiving obviously hurts you more than my diatribes grin grin You're grin still bleeding from the cuts! grin I never knew one single person is so hated in Nairaland. You Shroud have become the byword for nuisance in this forum.

A man who had become a Nairalander for the past 11 years and is still having the cognition of a 7 year old with mental epilepsia.

Truly, it is said that one's intelligence and wisdom is never reflected by the amount of time he spends on earth.

An old fool like you throwing the insults of young adults back at them in a fit of feverish delirium and you think there's nothing congenitally wrong with your psychological evolution?

Shroud is, You're an old unproductive member of society strutting the internet for the past eleven years looking for any semblance of meaning to your wasted life.

You Shroud should be chopped down into bits like meat in an open abattoir and your corpse used as manure for Nigeria's effort at growing local rice. Idiot.

Tribalistic shmuck from a family of a long, unbroken line of primal legacy no greater or lesser than hamadryas baboons.

If I could time-travel, I will go back in time when your libertine father was fücking that unhinged drab you call a mother and make sure the drunkard offloaded his unhealthy semen on the dirty mat they use as bed to spare the rest of humanity the cuss of your birth.

All the offspring born out of your mother's diseased-overtaken womb should be put to violent death to keep the human race pure or compelled to become human laboratory experiment to be used as guinea pigs for primatology.

Foolish bastard. I have never received so much extolment for word-knifing anyone here as much as I have received after beheading you and leaving your corpse exposed to the elements.

Inferior bastard.

Mentally mutated son of a low-breed!

Hahahahaha...... cheesy wink grin Honestly, I can't remember the last time I laughed this much! cool You have such an over-inflated sense of your own self importance. After that Tequilah chap stripped you of your fake clapbacks by reporting you to the mods, you ran away only to resurface again after he had gone??

Wait first, who are those praising you that have made you so tipsy with irrationality? Your fellow m0r0ns, dolts and psychos? Abeg, let me laugh again... cheesy There is an African saying that goes this way: "The antics of a market buffoon or a lunatic creates laughter, but nobody prays that his child becomes the market buffoon." It is such an apt description of you. undecided

In case you haven't been told, spewing forth bile and vitriol like you often do, is not a sign of intelligence, but a sign of a deep-seated neurotic disorder which you so obviously suffer from. Accept my sympathy. Kindly seek help before it is too late.

According to the latest NL stats, there are over 1,830,421 members on this forum. undecided Yet you claim Laudate is the most hated? Wow! shocked cheesy Let me guess... you did a census and came to this conclusion. grin I must applaud you. I do take it as a compliment that cretins, psychopaths and neurotic clowns like you, have nothing in common with me. I would be appalled, if you found my company attractive! shocked

I find it really amusing how you confessed indirectly that Laudate is quite famous. Your obsession with me, is so amusing. cool If I am on your mind 24x7, it means I am your worst nightmare. How a toxic personality like you, manages to see straight is quite bemusing.

Now, I need to thank you for the umpteenth time for providing us with such indepth entertainment on this thread. Thanks again for letting us all know that you are "...the byword for nuisance in this forum, you throw fits of feverish delirium, you're an old unproductive member of society, chopped down into bits like meat in an open abattoir and your corpse used as manure for Nigeria's effort at growing local rice. Idiot.
Tribalistic shmuck from a family of a long, unbroken line of primal legacy no greater or lesser than hamadryas baboon..."
Wow! The huge dose of self-hatred lodged in your heart, is probably the reason why this stream of profanity flows from your keyboard, each time you try to describe yourself! shocked

Finally, you ended up revealing your parents' secrets in the most asinine manner, by saying ".. your libertine father was fücking that unhinged drab you call a mother and make sure the drunkard offloaded his unhealthy semen on the dirty mat they use as bed to spare the rest of humanity the cuss of your birth. All the offspring born out of your mother's diseased-overtaken womb should be put to violent death to keep the human race pure or compelled to become human laboratory experiment to be used as guinea pigs for primatology?" How could you say
such things about the people who gave birth to you??
shocked I guess that is why the curse they placed on you, started manifesting and left you in such dire straits. Once again, accept my condolences.... sad

Anyway, at the end of the day when you called yourself a 'foolish bastard, an Inferior bastard, Mentally mutated son of a low-breed, still having the cognition of a 7 year old with mental epilepsia,' I honestly had to agree with you. You always use just the right kind of gutter language, to describe your physical and mental attributes. Keep up the good work! cheesy And please don't forget to uncover more of your toxic personality to your deluded psychotic cheerleaders on this board, so they can hail you again. Daalu zi! wink

2 Likes

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 1:54am On Jun 29, 2017
TheUmbra:
You still tarry when all that's left here is the rubble of your broken facade.

A spineless fratermathy-apologist who lacks the guts to stand up for his twisted ideology but hid behind his bigoted master with nothing tangible to offer.

And they said you've been on this forum for the past 11 years with no parallel, substansive intellectual growth!

Phew!

See this one! shocked Everyone is talking, and you too are bleating. mtcheew... Instead of responding to Fratermathy's questions with some modicum of intelligence, you have chosen to look in my direction and launch a tirade of inanities. 'Mumu' must be your middle name, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Probz(m): 2:04am On Jun 29, 2017
Weird how it's laudate of all people who will label someone else as psychoneurotic. Onye ala.
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 2:07am On Jun 29, 2017
Probz:
Weird how it's laudate Probz of all people who will label someone else as psychoneurotic. Onye ala.

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Probz(m): 2:11am On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=57938959][/quote]I hear Yaba's got a spare bed waiting for you.

If you wanna get all nitty gritty about mental health terms, neurosis and psychosis aren't synonymous. Make up your mind which one Shroud is.
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 2:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Probz:
I hear Yaba's got a spare bed waiting for you Probz.

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Probz(m): 2:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Come roast with original comebacks and actual words.
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 2:19am On Jun 29, 2017
Probz:
Come roast with original comebacks and actual words.

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Probz(m): 2:25am On Jun 29, 2017
At least I didn't have sex with my own sister.
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 2:34am On Jun 29, 2017
Probz:
At least I Probz didn't did have sex with my own sister.
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Probz(m): 2:39am On Jun 29, 2017
laudate:

shocked shocked
Wow you're a nutter. I'm picturing some creepy agidi nwoke behind the screen.
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Probz(m): 2:42am On Jun 29, 2017
Shroud:
your father is the unadulterated idiot
He's a well known troll on here. Take no notice else he'll poison you with 'Anioma patty jellof wit cheese and vinegar.'

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 2:57am On Jun 29, 2017
Probz:
Wow Probz you're a nutter. I'm picturing Probz as some creepy agidi nwoke behind the screen.

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Probz(m): 3:01am On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=57939179][/quote]How can I be picturing myself behind the screen, hm?
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Tequilah: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Hi, why is my name being mentioned again in this thread? Can you see these people? Anyway, when are the mods going to unhide or unlock my posts here? Which day? I have asked this question several times, because there was nothing rude or bad in what I wrote, yet nothing is being done about it. Why?

Instead, they prefer to ignore my requests. Is it fair? They keep deleting my requests to unlock my posts on this thread. Didnt I ask them some days ago, that what are they afraid of? And what are they hiding? I used to think the mods were fair and objective, but now we can all see they are trying to cover up their friend who I reported for his insults, some time ago. I know they will try to hide this post again. Its ok. No yawa. I will keep repeating this comment, over & over everywhere , until all my posts are unlocked.

cc: maclatunji, bigfrancis21, odumchi, Fulaman198, OAM4J, mynd44

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by TheUmbra: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2017
laudate:

See this one! shocked Everyone is talking, and you too are bleating. mtcheew... Instead of responding to Fratermathy's questions with some modicum of intelligence, you have chosen to look in my direction and launch a tirade of inanities. 'Mumu' must be your middle name, I swear.

It took you forever to respond like it took the first locomotive train to make a complete voyage. That's how intellectually inept you are. Like the first generation train struggled through the hilly terrain delivering its cargoes at odd hours, so you slugged out a weak response dead of the night, old nocturnal Wizard! grin

While your being on the wrong side of forty with congenital brain defects can be understandably depressing, it is completely unacceptable of you to unsettle this forum with all the midlife crisis rocking your uninspiring and unproductive life.

Come on, grandpa, that's not the way to bring spark into your drabby existence. Check with a mental therapist for a start. And maybe, just maybe they can find a symmetrical intellect for your old bones.

Dreary Old Fool! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Shroud: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Tequilah:
Hi, why is my name being mentioned again in this thread? Can you see these people? Anyway, when are the mods going to unhide or unlock my posts here? Which day? I have asked this question several times, because there was nothing rude or bad in what I wrote, yet nothing is being done about it. Why?

Instead, they prefer to ignore my requests. Is it fair? They keep deleting my requests to unlock my posts on this thread. Didnt I ask them some days ago, that what are they afraid of? And what are they hiding? I used to think the mods were fair and objective, but now we can all see they are trying to cover up their friend who I reported for his insults, some time ago. I know they will try to hide this post again. Its ok. No yawa. I will keep repeating this comment, over & over everywhere , until all my posts are unlocked.

cc: maclatunji, bigfrancis21, odumchi, Fulaman198, OAM4J, mynd44
Did the post they hid contain your psychoneurotic prescription?

Move on, dude. You're not half as important as the band of unorganised choir raging in your head made you believe!

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Shroud: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
laudate:

Hehehe... I no talk am? cheesy The curse your parents placed on you, has not only started manifesting, it has twisted your life into a hopeless mess. See how you have been ranting, barking and throwing psychotic tantrums all over this thread. shocked I told you before that your rants are a source of undiluted entertainment here. Oya, continue barking and ranting.... cheesy Don't stop! wink
See painment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Old, balding waste of human flesh with grey hair on his scrotum is editing posts as a form of attack.

Your mother must have conceived you during her menopause to make you a shameless, socially mal-adapted idiot.

The moniker you called as a witness has rejected you like a leprosy sufferer. Aren't you ashamed? He is calling on the mods to restrain you from mentioning him with your epileptic drool grin grin

Lonely bastard
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
TheUmbra:
It took you forever to respond like it took the first locomotive train to make a complete voyage. That's how intellectually inept you are. Like the first generation train struggled through the hilly terrain delivering its cargoes at odd hours, so you slugged out a weak response dead of the night, old nocturnal Wizard! grin

While your being on the wrong side of forty with congenital brain defects can be understandably depressing, it is completely unacceptable of you to unsettle this forum with all the midlife crisis rocking your uninspiring and unproductive life.

Come on, grandpa, that's not the way to bring spark into your drabby existence. Check with a mental therapist for a start. And maybe, just maybe they can find a symmetrical intellect for your old bones.

Dreary Old Fool! grin

And the band of psychotic attention seekers keeps increasing on this thread, with theUmbra being the latest member of their clique. Everybody is talking, and you too are bleating... Anuofia! sad You want to copy that your certified brother that belongs in the asylum, right? Feel free... Onye eberibe!

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by TheUmbra: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
laudate:

And the band of psychotic attention seekers keeps increasing on this thread, with theUmbra being the latest member of their clique. Everybody is talking, and you too are bleating... Anuofia! sad You want to copy that your certified brother that belongs in the asylum, right? Feel free... Onye eberibe!

grin grin grin

Since your anencephaly is severe you forgot you quoted me first.

Your frustration has only just begun. Old unproductive dry bone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Shroud: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
laudate:

And the band of psychotic attention seekers keeps increasing on this thread, with theUmbra being the latest member of their clique. Everybody is talking, and you too are bleating..[b][/b]. Anuofia! sad You want to copy that your certified brother that belongs in the asylum, right? Feel free... Onye eberibe!
dumb retárd. How many times will you repeat that lame line? No wonder you can only edit a scathing remark back when you are completely shellacked.

Your mother's continuing use of that cockroach-bitten pants is hindering your mental health grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi / Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.