Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) (52786 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Without a father, a mother is a liability to a boy.

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by mokt(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bitches always try to be like men
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by 9ja4show: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
I thought they said " I don't need a man"

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by kunletiwo(m): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mediocre
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by blessedken92: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nawa ooo. The reign of single mum saga
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kai!men don suffer! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by goodnews777: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
That amounts to openly washing her dirty linen. Single motherhood explains misfortune .

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Sagay212: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Single mum indeed. After e remove the man cloth, she go open to.to to make money. Anoufia.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by delivryboy: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
There is a growing trend among women to diminish the influence of a father in the family, it ranges from playing domestic abuse victim, to missing in action father claims, women are trying to make it seem like it is normal for a child to grow without a father, I believe if this trend is not checked, this younger generation of children will grow up beating their fathers and see nothing wrong in that. I must say the roles of both parents cannot be diminished. Each have got their roles in a child's life. Women should stop making a demon image out of fathers. It's against the law of nature and it will back fire. Religious leaders should beam their lights on this trend.

5 Likes

Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by webbro007(m): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
na so bobrisky take start o,so una won turn to men now,OK make una grow d third leg.
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by mindtricks: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Addicted2Women:
Buhari

Abeg, na God I use beg you. Make you no let me get bad dream with this your Buhari picture!
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by jaytime(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tonto is now looking like a learner in this drama but on the contrary she started it.
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Nhumijohn: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Facebook user, Ebere Amalaha who is a single mum, dressed up like a man to celebrate Fathers Day which was yesterday June 18th. Posting these photo of herself dressed in a male attire,

she wrote

"Happy Father's Day to all the single mum out there God bless us".

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-single-mum-dresses-up-like-man.htm

But Why

Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by oodua1stson: 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Again oloriburuku deede
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Gkemz: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Na copycat dey kill Nigerians. B'cos Tonto Dike did it, every other low self esteem women will like to follow suit. Hope she's not a gay.
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by cowardafonja: 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
CioAngels:
Our ever busy, caring, loving and hard working single Mums, there is No need for this trend, just continue to be who are and remain happy. God will continually be with single mums. Amen.

dis one na after 1 grin
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nigerians like to copy anything they see someone else do on the internet
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
S4 is 32k in abuja.
Ajewealth123:
are you sure this is not a man?

For sale
*Available now, used abroad and fully functional.
Samsung note edge 85k
Samsung note 4 for 70k
Lg V10 4gb, 64gb Rom hexacore for 76k
Lg G4 3gb, 32gb hexacore for 50k
Samsung S4 for 47k
HTC one M8 for 47k
All phones are as neat as new with guarantee.
Location is Ikeja
All prices have been reduced.
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ton to dicey is her role model. Many women to join soon. Men's native wear will go up in price soon.
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
yinkslinks:
Ton to dicey is her role model. Many women to join soon. Men's native wear will go up in price soon.
sharrrrrrrrapp
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by adesgood: 12:10am On Jun 20, 2017
#tontopeople...Find yourself a man... meanwhile am unavailable
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by abbainfotech: 12:36am On Jun 20, 2017
Wetin Tonto Dikeh go cause ehn
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 1:15am On Jun 20, 2017
In attempt to create humor, she made her self look silly... undecided

I hope they know that not all kids would be happy or cool with it, some might feel embarrassed by their mothers action even if not now, when they are grown... undecided

Gosh... I'm tempted to say some Nigerian women are foolish and gullible. undecided

Just because Tonto dike did it doesn't make it to be cool... undecided Reminds me of one of Aesop's fables.

How can a grown ass woman like her make Tonto Dike her role model? undecided

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 1:23am On Jun 20, 2017
delivryboy:
There is a growing trend among women to diminish the influence of a father in the family, it ranges from playing domestic abuse victim, to missing in action father claims, women are trying to make it seem like it is normal for a child to grow without a father, I believe if this trend is not checked, this younger generation of children will grow up beating their fathers and see nothing wrong in that. I must say the roles of both parents cannot be diminished. Each have got their roles in a child's life. Women should stop making a demon image out of fathers. It's against the law of nature and it will back fire. Religious leaders should beam their lights on this trend.

Actually there's a current power shift going on.. cheesy

Unfortunately most guys are too blind to see it, hence the number of pussy ass men is growing astronomically, there are guys who are well aware of what's going on and are bracing up to the challenge.

Others are still pursuing pussy and fantasies.. cheesy

No need to panic dude, just brace up. smiley
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Jettage: 2:37am On Jun 20, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Facebook user, Ebere Amalaha who is a single mum, dressed up like a man to celebrate Fathers Day which was yesterday June 18th. Posting these photo of herself dressed in a male attire,

she wrote

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-single-mum-dresses-up-like-man.html

The devil is really taking the center stage in the world, why be surprised? He is called "The god of this world"
Now my point, Feminism is one of the expression of liberals, one way satan has attempted to deceive women that they can be independent of men, the other days it was Tonto Dike dressing like a man and now another woman copies it to make it look like there are no men worthy of the role,
Whatever may have happened to her man, if it is not the issue of death, trying so hard to become a man in your child's life when the father is still alive is devilish and demonic.
Truth is You are not.
Most unsubmisive women who cannot manage a home wanting to be seen as celebrities and clogging the cyberspace with their drama is just satanic
I sympathize with sincere women who have lost thier partner and have felt the void of a male partner in growing thier children but where the man is alive and a woman tries to mock the man and put on an attire of a man, with bearded face and a walking stick to look like a man.
My advice for such women is Hide your face in shame, you are a failure at keeping and building your home and don't see your drama as interesting to anyone
You lack the wisdom to make a home.
A wise woman build her home" building a home is a skill belonging to women.
The quarrel at home is many times because women press a wrong button, the control of a man is in the hand of a woman

A wise woman knows how to manipulate the control to sustain her marriage.
Only a foolish woman who have messed up with the control destroys her marriage and comes online to seek pity party

Not impressed by your dressing like a man, go and address the issues in your home with wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by Sterope(f): 3:39am On Jun 20, 2017
Must you be an idi.ot like Tonto?
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by jmaxjohn(m): 3:42am On Jun 20, 2017
Ajewealth123:

Samsung note edge 85k
Samsung note 4 for 70k
Samsung S4 for 47k
HTC one M8 for 47k
Location is Ikeja

Interested
What model is the g4?
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by labake1(f): 5:28am On Jun 20, 2017
They have copied Tonto Dike tongue

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by nightingalee: 5:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Ajewealth123:
are you sure this is not a man?

For sale
Samsung note edge 85k
Samsung note 4 for 70k
Samsung S4 for 47k
HTC one M8 for 47k
Location is Ikeja
... You forgot to attach your number to this post.
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by bunminikan(m): 6:10am On Jun 20, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:

she wrote

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-single-mum-dresses-up-like-man.html

So father's function has been reduced to 'show' and mothers can perform that function effortlessly now. means there's no need for father in our society. this trend is evil and condemnable. it's not good for us as a Pple. I pray God to raise men and women of virtue that will kill this trend before it becomes culture like 'baby mama&daddy'.
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by fransixe(m): 6:30am On Jun 20, 2017
If them like, make them dress like men. . They can't play the entire role of a man...their kid (s) need both of em. Tonto don start trend for them naaa.
Re: Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) by buchilino(m): 6:38am On Jun 20, 2017
NOT BAD, BUT TO ME, SHE LOOKS LIKE AN AFRICAN CLOWN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.