Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos (24294 Views)

“My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady / SARS Shoot Guests At A Burial In Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured (Graphic) / Suspected Cultists Arrested On Their Way To A Burial In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by marooh: 12:12am On Jun 20, 2017
darkckUSA:
Wicked people! Later you will blame yoruba people for cussing us out... this is deplorable.
The buyer came from lagos undecided

Olaniyi

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by marooh: 12:17am On Jun 20, 2017
vicadex07:
Igbos can steal anything stealable...

Look at the ugly wretched looking igbo women with their dirty wrapper. Disgusting people from a dirty tribe.

I can almost perceive the ooze from those dirty old witches wrapper from here.

Sometime ur keyboard tells you what to write.

The story said the buyer is from lagos and you are tackling dirty wrapper.

When last did you price that wrapper for ur mom?

Abeg stop reading with fresh weed at left hand

3 Likes

Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 20, 2017
vicadex07:

Look at the ugly wretched looking igbo women with their dirty wrapper. Disgusting people from a dirty tribe.

Chai, you are too wicked, dark soul.

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by vicadex07(m): 12:48am On Jun 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

Chai, you are too wicked, dark soul.

direct your comments to those ugly witches from your tribe that sees baby selling as just another business franchise.

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by NCANTaskForce: 3:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Hehehe, Imo state and bad news, Let's say i am that 6th person, You can't catch me, Na joke ooo.
Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by Bikky302(f): 4:36am On Jun 20, 2017
vicadex07:

why are you filled with so much bile
Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by johnserek: 5:16am On Jun 20, 2017
Biafrans chai

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by whitebeard(m): 5:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Shelloween:
NPF 1-0 Nollywood......The Nigerian Police is really working. Shame on Nigerian Comedians and Nollywood for giving them a bad image. Bravo Guys.

Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by eyinjuege: 6:17am On Jun 20, 2017
Why do they kidnap children brazenly like this?

This isn't just theft, but kidnap. Don't they know its a crime?

Even the people buying these children should face same punishment.

Why not adopt through legal means?
Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by esphil(m): 7:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Sincerely speaking, kudos must be given to the police on this great feat. A baby stolen in the east, sold to Lagos yet recovered. No traces of the kidnappers neither can the child do anything yet the evil women apprehended
Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by ugbarreta(m): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2017
vicadex07:

did I just hear you say igbo's are dirty? Hmmm...Pls be reminded that there is no tribe in nigeria that u can compare wt the igbo's in terms of neatness. Jukwa ese.

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by martin123: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2017
of late, Imo state is now know for this, if it is not baby making factory, then it is kidnapping. remember the owerri zenith bank robbery, is it that nothing good comes out of the state??. how could a woman who knows the pains of child bearing sell another man's child??
Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by brunofarad(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2017
Thank you Jesus.

Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by omosaku(m): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2017
We all need to be security conscious and take good care of our precious children. Kudos to Nigerian police on this one. We expect more performance. God bless you.
Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by ediman: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2017
Igbos always in the news for stealing
Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by angelanto8(f): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
vicadex07:

people like you and every other tribalist are the problem of this country.useless stupid empty fish brain shut that shithole of yours if you have nothing better to say and yes the women are wicked.rubbish

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by angelanto8(f): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Seriously i am getting sick of nigerians when they see a negative news they first of check the tribe of the culprit but they are one nigeria uh?tribalism is deeply rooted inside most nigerians it irritates and disgust the hell out of me.it just goes to show how black hearted most nigerians are keep this up and i dont even know what will become of this country
Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by decatalyst(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
Show is yours na

This ur English ehn grin

There is only one way to find out dear wink
Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
decatalyst:

This ur English ehn grin

There is only one way to find out dear wink
Auto correct I guess
Re: Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos by decatalyst(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
Auto correct I guess

Aii.

...wanna find out?

(1) (2) (Reply)

#endsars Protest In Uyo: Photos / Christopher Akpotohwo 'Akpos London' Attacked By Cultist In Obiaruku (Graphic) / Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.