Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,221 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

Twitter User Sent Packing From Friend's House For Using His 'blessed Water' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twitter User Sent Packing From Friend's House For Using His 'blessed Water' (453 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics / Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Sent Packing From Friend's House For Using His 'blessed Water' by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Talk about crazy things that can happen, and this is one. A Nigerian Twitter user, @ Jay Jay, took to the platform to narrate how his friend sent him packing, after he used water blessed by his friend's pastor to flush the toilet.

He went further to disclose that his friend accused him of flushing his blessing away. Here are his tweets;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/twitter-user-sent-packing-friends-house-using-blessed-water.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Twitter User Sent Packing From Friend's House For Using His 'blessed Water' by Destined2win: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
People believe ridiculous things.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Sent Packing From Friend's House For Using His 'blessed Water' by Shelloween(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
If it's not EVANS, it's not interesting. Next!
Re: Twitter User Sent Packing From Friend's House For Using His 'blessed Water' by Evablizin(f): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lols this one no weak me at all my belle ooo kai this is called religious weakness,pls sheeh the pastor is still alife he should carry another water to him for another blessing there is no cause for alarm,my man sowie next time ask question before using anything in another person's house hahaha

Re: Twitter User Sent Packing From Friend's House For Using His 'blessed Water' by dominique(f): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Flushed his blessings grin grin grin
Now I've heard it all grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Sent Packing From Friend's House For Using His 'blessed Water' by Dasgoro: 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Must be yahoo water
Re: Twitter User Sent Packing From Friend's House For Using His 'blessed Water' by auntysimbiat(f): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
lol...
Re: Twitter User Sent Packing From Friend's House For Using His 'blessed Water' by delexy123: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
It Is Quite Sad That There Are Lot Of Comments Bashing The Guys Friend Without Looking At How One Sided The Guy Story Seems. Courtesy Is Essential For Peaceful Coexistence. You Flushing Down Something Your Friend Value So Much Without His Consent Even If It Is Useless To You Shows How Disrespectful You Are. You Are Now Playing The Victim Card. God Knows If You Apologised To Him After The Incidence Or You Decided To Make Mockery Of His Believe Just As You Are Doing Now. Putting Yourself In His Shoe, I Know You Will Not Hesitate To Do The Same If Not Worse.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Sent Packing From Friend's House For Using His 'blessed Water' by felixomor: 12:11am On Jun 20, 2017
delexy123:
It Is Quite Sad That There Are Lot Of Comments Bashing The Guys Friend Without Looking At How One Sided The Guy Story Seems. Courtesy Is Essential For Peaceful Coexistence. You Flushing Down Something Your Friend Value So Much Without His Consent Even If It Is Useless To You Shows How Disrespectful You Are. You Are Now Playing The Victim Card. God Knows If You Apologised To Him After The Incidence Or You Decided To Make Mockery Of His Believe Just As You Are Doing Now. Putting Yourself In His Shoe, I Know You Will Not Hesitate To Do The Same If Not Worse.

This is the only sensible comment so far.
Re: Twitter User Sent Packing From Friend's House For Using His 'blessed Water' by Ishilove: 12:27am On Jun 20, 2017
He likely didn't apologise after his faux pas. Even if you find it ridiculous, courtesy demands you respect it because you're in his house.

What a fvcktard. Serves him right

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Sent Packing From Friend's House For Using His 'blessed Water' by AHCB: 7:13am On Jun 20, 2017
I'm curious to know what the water is doing in a toilet bucket in the first place.

I'm sure the owner of the apartment doesn't believe his friend is clairvoyant. Like how is he suppose to know the water is blessed? When he clearly wasn't told.

All said and done. He should have apologised after being told. No harm in doing that.
Re: Twitter User Sent Packing From Friend's House For Using His 'blessed Water' by OtemAtum: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Gullible sheeple

(1) (Reply)

Just Inquisitive About The Bible. / If You Ever Jilt Christian God, CURSES FALL ON YOU! / Critical Thinking , Religious And Otherwise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.