Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! (985 Views)

I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister / Please Help I Urinate Alot / Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! by wisecicero(m): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
For over three years now, I notice that I urinate in less than 15minutes after drinking water or any liquid. The last time I checked my sugar level was OK. And I'm still a young of early 20. This happens mostly when I'm in a cold environment or when there's a cold weather. Does temperature has anything to do with urinating frequently? What could be the possible cause? I need your advise please. This can be embarrassing ,especially when I'm with my friends.
Re: I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! by MistadeRegal(m): 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why not see a doctor instead? Here they'll only make more fun of you than give better advice.
Though that could be a sign of dia' but go for a test first.

1 Like

Re: I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! by frankfab(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Have anyone related to you by blood complain of this kind of abnormality?
Re: I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! by jerryunit48: 12:04am On Jun 20, 2017
Someone with diabetes once said the early symptoms includes frequent Urinating but it might not be the case with you as you are still relatively young,just go for checkup
Re: I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! by izospindle(m): 12:33am On Jun 20, 2017
wisecicero:
For over three years now, I notice that I urinate in less than 15minutes after drinking water or any liquid. The last time I checked my sugar level was OK. And I'm still a young of early 20. This happens mostly when I'm in a cold environment or when there's a cold weather. Does temperature has anything to do with urinating frequently? What could be the possible cause? I need your advise please. This can be embarrassing ,especially when I'm with my friends.
dont be offended but do you masturbate??
Re: I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! by moblix: 2:05am On Jun 20, 2017
?
Re: I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:17am On Jun 20, 2017
do you have diarrhea and stomach pain alongside urinating?
Re: I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! by wisecicero(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:
Why not see a doctor instead?
Here they'll only make more fun of you than give better advice.

Though that could be a sign of dia' but go for a test first.
OK, thanks
Re: I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! by wisecicero(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2017
OlayinkaFawaz:
do you have diarrhea and stomach pain alongside urinating?
no I don't
Re: I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! by wisecicero(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2017
frankfab:
Have anyone related to you by blood complain of this kind of abnormality?
my dad had diabetes
Re: I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! by wisecicero(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2017
izospindle:
dont be offended but do you masturbate??
no bro, I don't
Re: I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! by MistadeRegal(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
wisecicero:
OK, thanks

You're welcome bro.
Re: I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! by izospindle(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
wisecicero:
no bro, I don't
cause its one of the thing dat put pressure on you bladder making it on able to hold water for long
Re: I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! by Grapay(f): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Do u sweat more on a hot weather, like the way you urinate on a cold weather.
Re: I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! by frankfab(m): 3:18am On Jun 26, 2017
wisecicero:
my dad had diabetes
you need to undergo urinary check ups. you never can tell.
Re: I Urinate Frequently,please Help!!! by healthconcerns(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
You, Your Pregnancy and NEOLIFE Nutritionals

Making preparations for your newborn shouldn't merely be a case of choosing a fashionable name or a place to nurse him/her. It should start with yourHEALTH and yourWELL-BEING!
Preparations should start well in advance, even before you first decide to conceive - making room for another in your life.

MAKING IT HAPPEN!
If you are healthy and have a regular menstrual cycle, if you're in your child bearing years; natural conception is usually not problematic. As a healthcare worker working with Anchorage Link Services and a NEOLIFE nutritional distributor; we advise that every woman begins with our super supplementing strategies that can assist her with her pregnancy easily.

Let us help you start with our GNLD Feminine Herbal Complex, it gently supports normal female function and help restore your body's hormone balance. Secondly, every woman should be taking a daily supplement. As we suggest our Pro Vitality+ or Formula IV Plus pack. Every woman planning her pregnancy need to do the same, very importantly is monitoring your Vitamin A intakes – not more than 8000 I.U daily.
Also, I believe we all know it takes two to tango, so it’s important that your husband’s health is at top gear, as we request that he also takes our GNLD Healthy Nutritionals. Likewise, “wanna-be Dads” also needs to start earlier than their partners. While a human egg takes a week to mature, the sperm takes up to four weeks to be fully formed. Zinc is essential in this process as zinc deficiency can lead to a low sperm count. So, we ask that you supplement your body with GNLD’s Chelated Zinc.

THE START OF A VERY SPECIAL TIME:
After conception, you should continue supplementing, when the test results are in and you know you’re pregnant – it’s time to pump up your GNLD Nutritionals and but discontinue with Feminine Herbal Complex. The first few weeks after conception are particularly important for your baby’s healthy development. Oxygen is vital to sustaining your life and the development of your baby. You’ll need supplement with Chelated Iron, to aid the production of red blood cells which carries oxygen to every part of you and your baby’s body.
As the unborn baby rapidly develops, cells split at a phenomenal rate – fuel your healthy nutrition with our several other GNLD Nutritionals. You’re probably going to find that you’re initially nauseous and later on continually hungry.

GNLD Nutrishake is not only fantastic for supplementing nutrients, most importantly your proteins. You’ll need to first consult with your obstetrician or gynecologist before starting any medication or supplementation programme during pregnancy. Likewise, a qualified dietician for great advice. It is also very essential that you continually replenish your Calcium levels. Because as the baby’s bones gets developing, so also your calcium storage is depleted rapidly.

With many-years-gone-by many women lost their teeth, as a result of this deficiency. GNLD Cal-Mag or her newly introduced Chelated Cal-Mag with Vitamin D3 – three tablets daily is essential. Cal-Mag should be taken throughout life as a precautionary step to prevent Osteoporosis as one ages. Studies have put major emphasis on the importance of omega-3 fatty acids in human development and health, even from the foetal stage. GNLD’s Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus, is great for the brain development, controlling bad cholesterol and also for aiding heart health; benefits for both you and your child.

During pregnancy, a hormonal and physical change often leads to uncomfortable bouts of constipation, which can lead to a painful hemorrhoid. How rich are your fibre contents in your diets? You’ll derive great benefits from our GNLD Multi-Fibre Blend; with our GNLD Fibre Tablets to an awesome relief.

AFTER THE SPECIAL DAY
Healing, regaining your strength and starting to feel your old self is the first challenge many moms encounter in their journey into motherhood. Giving birth, whether naturally or through Caesarean section, can be demanding and requires good deal of healing. Vitamin C in the form of chewable All-C or GNLD Vitamin C Sustained Release used in collaboration with Chelated Zinc is known to assist the body to heal quickly.
We get some many questions from newly moms with regards to their sudden weight gain during and more after birth. You can plan to shake off these excess weight carefully and safe with a daily comsumption of our delicious Weight Management Protein drink(s) found in NEOLIFESHAKE(S).
GNLD, is your trusted healthcare partner!
The most important aspect of your pregnancy is that you feel supported and rest assured that you are doing the best for your baby and yourself.

Suggested GNLD/NEOLIFE Nutritionals for expecting moms are; Pro Vitality+, Formula IV Plus, Chelated Iron, Neolifeshake, Cal-Mag or Chelated Cal-Mag with Vitamin D3, Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus, Multi-Fibre Blend or Fibre Tablets.

THE NEOLIFE OPPORTUNITY IS ALL ABOUT EMPOWERING YOU TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS IN LIFE. WITH NEOLIFE AS YOUR PARTNER, ALLOW THE BUSINESS AND PRODUCTS TO TRANSFORM YOU AND YOUR FAMILY’S LIKE. MAKE A CHANGE FOR THE BETTER, CHOOSE GNLD*!
NEOLIFE brings to you a compensation plan that can help bridge the gaps in your financial future and your family*!
ANCHORAGE LINK SERVICES – we’re an independent GNLD/NEOLIFE International healthcare partners and whole-food supplements’ distributors. We recommend that you begin your independent home-based business with our vibrant team, powered by GNLD International*! READ MORE ABOUT NEOLIFE OVER OUR.

Contact Nurse Funmilayo Odianose on +2348162967992; i will much glad to tell you more about the wonderful health benefits of using this supplements from GNLD. Her nutritionals are based in nature and backed by science.

I am a Registered and Licensed NURSE with the Nigerian Medical Association. And a licensed and registered GNLD/NeoLife Healthcare Partner and Supplements Distributor in Lagos State, Nigeria

GNLD, its simply the best!

“Discover A Better Way Of Life” with NEOLIFE INTERNATIONAL