Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

See These 2 Shocking Questions God Will Ask After We Die - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See These 2 Shocking Questions God Will Ask After We Die (1410 Views)

8 Questions You Can Ask After An Interview / God's Will Nursery And Primary School / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See These 2 Shocking Questions God Will Ask After We Die by godwinstringed1(m): 1:17am On Jun 20, 2017
It’s pertinent and imminent that one day, all will be over for everyone. Your death and my death time is known only by God.
Have you ever taken a time to think about why you are here in this world?
Or have you ever asked yourself where you will definitely find yourself after death?
No one is being religious here. We are talking about facts now. Our spirits will account to that that something that created all things. So, according to my series of research, I resolved to two conclusions which are:

1. “Did you love me?”

The being that made and formed you has formed you to worship and glorify him in everything. That is why your spirit will account on how you have loved him – love in the sense inquires how you did commit your totalty unto him.
How will you reply?

2. “Did you accomplish your task?”

Infact, you may be richer than Bill Gates. Success is not defined by wealth or affluence. Success is when you accomplish a mission you were commissioned to embark on.
According to several conclusions and theories, a functioning and important substance don’t exist without a purpose. You are functional and important perhaps.
But, do you currently work in life, according to your purpose?

It may not be necessarily important to spend a century on earth. Even, a 50 year may not be needed if you had fulfilled your mission of existence, since you are a functional matter.
How will you and I reply to this also?
In conclusion, as shall die one day and account for those two things. Let’s be ready please. I love you .

Source: https://godwinzsite./2017/06/19/these-are-the-shocking-2-questions-god-will-ask-you-when-you-die/

e :

1 Like

Re: See These 2 Shocking Questions God Will Ask After We Die by mozele(m): 1:32am On Jun 20, 2017
godwinstringed1:
It’s pertinent and imminent that one day, all will be over for everyone. Your death and my death time is known only by God.
Have you ever taken a time to think about why you are here in this world?
Or have you ever asked yourself where you will definitely find yourself after death?
No one is being religious here. We are talking about facts now. Our spirits will account to that that something that created all things. So, according to my series of research, I resolved to two conclusions which are:

1. “Did you love me?”

The being that made and formed you has formed you to worship and glorify him in everything. That is why your spirit will account on how you have loved him – love in the sense inquires how you did commit your totalty unto him.
How will you reply?

2. “Did you accomplish your task?”

Infact, you may be richer than Bill Gates. Success is not defined by wealth or affluence. Success is when you accomplish a mission you were commissioned to embark on.
According to several conclusions and theories, a functioning and important substance don’t exist without a purpose. You are functional and important perhaps.
But, do you currently work in life, according to your purpose?

It may not be necessarily important to spend a century on earth. Even, a 50 year may not be needed if you had fulfilled your mission of existence, since you are a functional matter.
How will you and I reply to this also?
In conclusion, as shall die one day and account for those two things. Let’s be ready please. I love you .

Source: https://godwinzsite./2017/06/19/these-are-the-shocking-2-questions-god-will-ask-you-when-you-die/

e :

i concur
Re: See These 2 Shocking Questions God Will Ask After We Die by Nina4u(f): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2017
Ur mad
Re: See These 2 Shocking Questions God Will Ask After We Die by swagguElite(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2017
Negro! ...face the basics ...after death is judgement bro ...there is no asking of questions

Yu feel yu are not satisfied with the judgement given against you! ... Yu ar entitled to watch in live HD FORMAT ...when n where exactly you committed the crime yu ar alleged of!

Any lawyer defending you there would bow down to the final judgement having seen the concrete evidence posited by the prosecution council of angels!

No need to ask you what you did? ...they already know! ...so no time for irrelevant synopsis ...you get what ...what you deserve! ....Heaven or Hell

Since hell is sure for me! ..I will probably plea a defence of trial by combat! ... Fight for my salvation with a sword a shield not with a bible coz I happen not believe anytin in that Bible is true!

Call me an atheist ...wateva yu think ... I believe There is God but I can't give my life to Christ yet! ...am not done with living my life at the other side of Good!

"Am on the wrong side of heaven ...the righteous side of hell!"
- Henryspyda_Cerebral assassin!
Re: See These 2 Shocking Questions God Will Ask After We Die by Wizklynd23(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=swagguElite post=57683564]Negro! ...face the basics ...after death is judgement bro ...there is no asking of questions

Yu feel yu are not satisfied with the judgement given against you! ... Yu ar entitled to watch in live HD FORMAT ...when n where exactly you committed the crime yu ar alleged of!

Any lawyer de

ma brother you need christ, dont talk like that.....all things written in bible are true and nothing to be taken for granted or with pinch of salt there..... Thats ma avice for you, I repeat you need christ brother....
Re: See These 2 Shocking Questions God Will Ask After We Die by Bahddo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
How did you know? Have you died before?
Re: See These 2 Shocking Questions God Will Ask After We Die by Realkenny(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nonsense
Re: See These 2 Shocking Questions God Will Ask After We Die by Rukkydelta(f): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bahddo:
How did you know? Have you died before?
Nice question
Re: See These 2 Shocking Questions God Will Ask After We Die by PrettySleek(f): 12:57am On Jun 21, 2017
And you know this because you have died before and God asked you these questions? Please don't think for God.
Re: See These 2 Shocking Questions God Will Ask After We Die by EternalTruth: 1:43am On Jun 21, 2017
Nina4u:
Ur mad
who is this one?

(1) (Reply)

7 Most Dangerous Snakes On Planet / When Do You Think FG Of Nigeria Will Approve The Opening Of Schools In Nigeria? / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Done To An Animal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.