Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation (59712 Views)

HOW TO HUSTLE FOR A HUSBAND ONCE YOU ARE ABOVE 28 YEARS OLD IN NIGERIA / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Doctorfitz: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
The question ladies should ask themselves is "if I were me would I marry me"?.

Be honest with urselves. No one is perfect Buh crap remains crap.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by tosyne2much(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Doctorfitz:
A vast majority of them have nauseating attitudes and they'd still stand on their horses claiming rights. It's so appalling, if a woman is marriage worthy my brother she won't be single at all. That's the truth.
I can see that you're more of a realist.. I will always continue to say that a woman with good wife material quality will surely attract responsible men.

If a lady is marriage worthy yet she keeps falling in the hand of irresponsible or fcck boys, she really needs to check her life. Something must be wrong

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Doctorfitz: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b] I used to pity ladies who can't find male suitors but now, I no longer have a pinch of pity for them. When you get close to some of them and engage them into conversations, then you will get to know the reason why men don't take them serious

That's just the truth...

Ask urself as a lady y do men keep leaving me?
Y don't they take me serious?

Y hasn't anyone of them engaged me talk less marry me?

The answers are right there with you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Doctorfitz: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
I can see that you're more of a realist.. I will always continue to say that a woman with good wife material quality will surely attract responsible men.

If a lady is marriage worthy yet she keeps falling in the hand of irresponsible or fcck boys, she really needs to check her life. Something must be wrong

Yes oo a realist to the core, those that know me offline can attest to that... What u see is what you get, no gimmicks..

U're simply what u attract.

6 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by pocohantas(f): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Whenever this topic comes up, I hear the same old story. Ladies are this, they are that. There are bad men too in this Nigeria...
There have always been bad men and women, we're used to that.

Societal values have dropped, no gender is innocent.

Responsible guys will see a responsible partner as at when due. If this topic was why guys above 30 are still single, you all will come in chanting how it's slay queens everywhere. Now you suddenly forgot your fellow men are perpetrating crimes worse than 'slaying' hence reduction in responsible men too.

Why are the good ladies not getting married?
Why are all you good men still single?

The above is gonna be a new topic, this particular one...though sensible has been overflogged.

emusmithy:

To be created by you? I await it.

Don't beat yourself up. Pick a lesson and walk away.
Emusmith, pick your own lesson and walk away too. This is a forum...don't beat yourself up over my views, you hear?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by gabi101(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
emusmithy:

Bro, you are so right.

One once said, the guy that must date me must first give me a car on my birthday. You carry fire for head? Or you possess the latest version of privy parts?

E tire me

lol a car just to date you?! well i have heard more than that...anyways,Op i think your write up is well balanced,advanced and very nice. good job Mr emusmithy smiley

8 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Why are these guys always so worried about women being single? Thread after thread after thread of endless whining. Let the women be, they're not accidentally single.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by xynerise: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Is being single an economic problem?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by veraiyke(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Whenever this topic comes up, I hear the same old story. Ladies are this, they are that. There are bad men too in this Nigeria...

The economy isn't helping either. Way back our fathers knew who they wanted and went straight to her people, they didn't go testing different women...everybody was happy.

That's a genuinely big question. The bad far outweighs the good people. The good people are not taken seriously. Sometimes even the good people don't know when they kick out their fellow good and crave for the bad people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by luizmendezgrant(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Aha...well, some of us that are still single, simply bcoz we dont go down with all the BS some men will bring on the table...

Some of us are busy chasing our own dreams..dream to be a selfmade woman..

And some of us, juz dont believe in marriage as a true happiness..Marriage is NOT for everyone anyway..

datz a konsolation perception..

11 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by pocohantas(f): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
veraiyke:
That's a genuinely big question. The bad far outweighs the good people. The good people are not taken seriously. Sometimes even the good people don't know when they kick out their fellow good and crave for the bad people.
LOL!!! I like you already.

5 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by iPopAlomo(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Girls dodging this thread like EBOLA... grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
TwoFacedBitch:
Someone should get an original diamond ring for this one she's almost begging for it.

The 2k ring she has is fading already.grin
Egbon, don't you think it's time to move on? Quit all these online dramas. Haba na. You old pass this Bullshyt you been playing. Se otò ki Agba ma soro bi ewe?

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Vado(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
You people worry too much literally on non-issues. Everybody with their own destiny and life journey to embark on.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by fellom(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b] I used to pity ladies who can't find male suitors but now, I no longer have a pinch of pity for them. When you get close to some of them and engage them into conversations, then you will get to know the reason why men don't take them serious
you are very correct those matured but yet to marry ladies, check them very well most of them have over 4 boy friend including one old sugar daddy somewhere, see if you are not straight forward with a guys he can never be straight with you, and most of their mistake is that while you are still trying toast them they will say they have a boyfriend, but when they visit you a week after.
the boyfriend's chapter is closed as if the new guy has forgotten all she told him earlier.#Nomumuanywhere

18 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
It pays to be financially independent before getting married.

And this has to always be the man abi. WeH done ma

4 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
sshola:

And this has to always be the man abi. WeH done ma
I meant my fellow ladies.
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Brownhypo: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Doctorfitz:
The question ladies should ask themselves is "if I were me would I marry me"?.

Be honest with urselves. No one is perfect Buh crap remains crap.
I love this! Some of these single ladies are are just too addicted to material thins which is not suppose to be a priority before marriage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
gabi101:

lol a car just to date you?! well i have more than that...anyways,Op i think your write up is well balanced,advanced and very nice. good job Mr emusmithy smiley

Thanks bro! I appreciate. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Responsible guys will see a responsible partner as at when due. If this topic was why guys above 30 are still single, you all will come in chanting how it's slay queens everywhere. Now you suddenly forgot your fellow men are perpetrating crimes worse than 'slaying' hence reduction in responsible men too.

The above is gonna be a new topic, this particular one...though sensible has been overflogged.

To be created by you? I await it.

Don't beat yourself up. Pick a lesson and walk away.

8 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Dasgoro: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
iPopAlomo:
Girls dodging this thread like EBOLA... grin
This matter isnt funny at all for them; many have made irreversible mistakes.

Its only a miracle that can change things.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Even with the attitudes some of them display on social media, you will begin to shake your head for a man that will marry them

As in enh

3 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Unku,i no dey follow you yarn.I meant my fellow ladies.

Hantee, buh u quoted me Na.. .see me o

4 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dasgoro:
This matter isnt funny at all for them; many have made irreversible mistakes.

Its only a miracle that can change things.

Hmm
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
sshola:

Hantee, buh u quoted me Na.. .see me o
E ma binu.
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by tosyne2much(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
fellom:
you are very correct those matured but yet to marry ladies, check them very well most of them have over 4 boy friend including one old sugar daddy somewhere, see if you are not straight forward with a guys he can never be straight with you, and most of their mistake is that while you are still trying toast them they will say they have a boyfriend, but when they visit you a week after.
the boyfriend's chapter is closed as if the new guy has forgotten all she told him earlier.#Nomumuanywhere
Some of them can be physically matured but are not mentally matured.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
E ma binu.

So Omo Yoruba niyin. Bawo ni. Se alafia ni...ama mora jubayi lo o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
sshola:

So Omo Yoruba niyin. Bawo ni. Se alafia ni...ama mora jubayi lo o
Mo wapa cool.Alafia ni sah kiss,eyin nko?Bawo ni ise ati family? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Mo wapa cool.Alafia ni sah kiss,eyin nko?Bawo ni ise ati family? smiley

Lolz...ise ati family WA o. Omo abeoKuta lemi o, omo ogbon Odin si nimi. Eko sini mo ngbe, sugbon erekusu eko ni mo ti nsise

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
sshola:

Lolz...ise ati family WA o. Omo abeoKuta lemi o, omo ogbon Odin si nimi. Eko sini mo ngbe, sugbon erekusu eko ni mo ti nsise
Yoruba mi ko de ibeyen.Koyemi o.

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Yoruba mi ko de ibeyen.Koyemi o.

Meaning around Lagos. But Island, WITh More precision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill / Nigerian Prostitutes Congratulate Buhari, Declare Nationwide Free Sex / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.