Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation (59708 Views)

HOW TO HUSTLE FOR A HUSBAND ONCE YOU ARE ABOVE 28 YEARS OLD IN NIGERIA / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by tosyne2much(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2017
dan2090:
My Opinion? I say Blame it on the church too. Pastors don't ever pray for the guys , its always about the gals. Every prayer and prophecy of marriage in religious places today are all focused on the ladies, forgetting the men need prayers too, to aid them in this light. Just my Observation anyway. undecided grin grin
Hehe cheesy
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Malawian(m): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2017
I need a strong chic who can last 1:30 mins in bed every three days. grin grin

Na run dem dey run from me after two week grin grin grin
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by olumohkz(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Aha...well, some of us that are still single, simply bcoz we dont go down with all the BS some men will bring on the table...

Some of us are busy chasing our own dreams..dream to be a selfmade woman..

And some of us, juz dont believe in marriage as a true happiness..Marriage is NOT for everyone anyway..
And I know , ladies like you are always very arrogant with poor attitudes. No man can marry you for more than 1year. So rather continue to be self-made.

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by poik(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
Stop making it seem as though Marriage is a MUST, or that single ladies are unhappy, or that it's all single ladies that WANT to get married. Being single is NOT a problem, so you people need to stop suggesting "solutions" for that and focus on more important things, directing your energy towards more productive ends. I don't see Nuns/Reverend sisters complaining of depression, or divorced single ladies falling dead. You need to snap out of the delusion and false notion that ladies who claim not to need men to make them happy have holes in their hearts. Marriage itself does NOT guarantee happiness, and you need to stop pressuring the single ladies to get married as if being single is some sort of disease. Humans are teleological animals that inhabit a wondrous world of INFINITE potentialities into which they can tap from whichever angle. There's nothing cast in stone, no one way to achieve something. Marriage is not all there is to life. There are other ways of achieving happiness - a lot of them.

Einstein was so in love with Physics that he couldn't invest his sublime passions into any other true love. That was what gave him the kick. That was for him, the bluest meth. Physics was HIS TRUE LOVE that gave him fulfillment, not a person. It was the same for Nietzsche, and a host of other people you can think of.

You're therefore completely WRONG to have asserted, with such impudence, that ladies who claim they do not need men to be fulfilled are internally scarred. You overhype marriage and worship it like a God. Like that lady, IamKashyBaby rightfully said, MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE.

My brother, I wish all you have said is the truth. I just wish.

If you haven't heard ladies complain about their single status, some of us have. Countless times. Don't encourage their foolhardiness.

God who fashioned marriage is wiser than all of us put together. He knew exactly what He was doing.

Some of these ladies who say marriage isn't for everyone, be sure you are completely bereft of sexual biology and its desires. How are you going to tame your passions legitimately when they arise? Except of course you don't believe there is God, which is another degree of foolishness.

There is the difference between the security a paid soldier and a husband can give. There is a difference between the fact that you are loved enough to be provided for, and the fact that you have something just because you can. Marriage, done well, is fulfilling and blessed.

Even the boss ladies who hustle in their own right do it out of the motivation of the fact that they are trying without success to fill the void of a partner with material things and societal placing: the charade only lasts as long as the cameras and external eyes; coca cola can never take the place of water. She doesn't need to utter a word for it to be obvious. Some of us have heard them complain audibly and go to desperate lengths to belong to someone.

Worst of all, this is pristine Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by poik(m): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
emusmithy:

Some married women come here and be saying things to rubbish this thread but they're married!
Some of them literally forced their way into his life but what are they advising the younger generation? To just chill and not worry about it, to keep being a slay queen and not prepare for a future hubby, something their moms are also saying.

Right now, I know women who are trying to connect their relatives (ladies) to me, for a marital relationship. I saw their pics, it's obvious that some of them have 'chopped' life.

Don't I have relatives above 28, single and I'm praying they position rightly for Mr. Right? I do.

You can DO NOTHING against the truth BUT for the truth.

#QED!

No mind them bro. That's the thing with truth. I understand that circumstances may contribute, but for the most part, most ladies need to reorder their priorities and get hold of some wifely orientation. For the men, for the most part it's economy

3 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
pocohantas:
Whenever this topic comes up, I hear the same old story. Ladies are this, they are that. There are bad men too in this Nigeria...
There have always been bad men and women, we're used to that.

Societal values have dropped, no gender is innocent.

Responsible guys will see a responsible partner as at when due. If this topic was why guys above 30 are still single, you all will come in chanting how it's slay queens everywhere. Now you suddenly forgot your fellow men are perpetrating crimes worse than 'slaying' hence reduction in responsible men too.

Why are the good ladies not getting married?
Why are all you good men still single?

The above is gonna be a new topic, this particular one...though sensible has been overflogged.

Emusmith, pick your own lesson and walk away too. This is a forum...don't beat yourself up over my views, you hear?

I hear cheesy Your sense of humour still amazes me grin
I wish I could narrate the lessons I've gathered over putting up this thread.
Well, all is fair in love or war.
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
poik:

No mind them bro. That's the thing with truth. I understand that circumstances may contribute, but for the most part, most ladies need to reorder their priorities and get hold of some wifely orientation. For the men, for the most part it's economy

So true!
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
poik:

If you haven't heard ladies complain about their single status, some of us have. Countless times. Don't encourage their foolhardiness.

God who fashioned marriage is wiser than all of us put together. He knew exactly what He was doing.

Some of these ladies who say marriage isn't for everyone, be sure you are completely bereft of sexual biology and its desires. How are you going to tame your passions legitimately when they arise? Except of course you don't believe there is God, which is another degree of foolishness.

There is the difference between the security a paid soldier and a husband can give. There is a difference between the fact that you are loved enough to be provided for, and the fact that you have something just because you can. Marriage, done well, is fulfilling and blessed.

Even the boss ladies who hustle in their own right do it out of the motivation of the fact that they are trying without success to fill the void of a partner with material things and societal placing: the charade only lasts as long as the cameras and external eyes; coca cola can never take the place of water. She doesn't need to utter a word for it to be obvious. Some of us have heard them complain audibly and go to desperate lengths to belong to someone.

You said some of them. I don't see how this nullifies the claim that marriage isn't for everyone and that some ladies can live without it. There was no where in my post that I indicated that all ladies can do without marriage. The original poster's ridiculous, impudent, and ill-informed assertion that NO WOMAN can genuinely live happily without a man in her life is what I was debunking. I have no disagreement with you. Yes, some women need men in their lives, and will do the most desperate things to fulfill that craving, while, at times, hiding it from others and telling outright lies about how they truly feel. But the fact remains that not all women are like this. There are so many women out there that are free from such "emotional bondage" and have much bigger things to explore. My point remains valid. Marriage is not for everyone, and marriage does NOT guarantee happiness. Leave the ladies alone.

3 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by luciouscookie: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
cococandy:
Cried tears of happiness reading this.

Way to go lady !
Iya baby,
You don't type much these days why?
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Daeylar(f): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
Blueberrie:

I agree! So much pressure on women, its disgusting. Guys are so focussed on asking if the lady is marriageable that they forget to check themselves..cause why should i work on myself then settle for a substandard guy instead of one whos marriageble too. I saw a guy say he sleeps around with as many "unmarriageable ladies" as possible..to him they are jst for fun but when he chooses to settle he'll choose the respectful responsible lady. What is this?? Seriously a guy who has the same immoral behaviour as that immoral lady he's calling out has no right to judge any lady.. seriously. It's soo annoying.

All your posts on this topic are just making sense. kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by poik(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
You said some of them. I don't see how this nullifies the claim that marriage isn't for everyone and that some ladies can live without it. There was no where in my post that I indicated that all ladies can do without marriage. The original poster's ridiculous, impudent, and ill-informed assertion that NO WOMAN can genuinely live happily without a man in her life is what I was debunking. I have no disagreement with you. Yes, some women need men in their lives, and will do the most desperate things to fulfill that craving, while, at times, hiding it from others and telling outright lies about how they truly feel. But the fact remains that not all women are like this. There are so many women out there that are free from such "emotional bondage" and have much bigger things to explore. My point remains valid. Marriage is not for everyone, and marriage does NOT guarantee happiness. Leave the ladies alone.

Well... I feel marrying is only a response to a natural stimuli, as well as a divine mandate. Those instincts and emotional components didn't arise on their own; they were put there by God.

Only a bad marriage does not guarantee happiness. In a good one, the happiness and fulfilment is unparalleled. If anyone feels 'bound' simply because he or she is married, there is a problem, and repudiating marriage altogether because of a number of bad experiences is not fair, in my opinion.

Again, appearance is hardly reality.
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Daeylar(f): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
selflessmaya:
i love threads like these because while they show me how stupid some nigerians are, some comments also remind me that we have some functional thinking ppl in this country.
the reason while there are more spinsters in this generation is because nigerian women are finally realizing they can do and deserve better. most men here riding the "go and marry" brigade are the worst specimen of men out there. let's be fu<king honest, let's go there, how many nigerians want to have a marriage exactly like their parents? i grew up in a stable household with very nice parents but i can personally say that i dont want a marriage like theirs, a lot of you here talking trash wont even exist in this day and age cos your mothers wouldn't have settled with your fathers. but the differnce is that girls grow up wanting and grooming themselves for a more romantic fun marriage and guys are just more than comfortable being as uninteresting as wet bread.

most nigerians are very bitter when they see a woman who wants to do well for herself, be it a woman who strives for independence and success or a woman who wants to marry well and won't settle for less. that's why they gather like ants when celebrity marriages fail because they love to laugh at those who even had the nerve to think they can have it all and still have their happy ending and i'm using celebrities as an example because they're the only public cases we get to see. this is why successful women like genevieve and rita dominic are constantly told "go and marry" by ppl here who can't even afford 1/10th of the life they live, that's why anytime a scandal arises about adaeze yobo's marriage, they gather around to laugh and say "she never see anything" meanwhile she married at 20 and did not even get the chance to "slay mama" before marrying like most ppl like to justify their dragging with, that is why they drag female celebs who got out of unhappy marriages when they cry on camera, then drag them when they show signs of moving on with their lives. this is why they're happy whenever a new rumor rises about caroline danjuma's husband's cheating, "oh she thought fine girl will save her" "haha shey she's the one that wanted rich husband", this is why they're at the uche jumbo thread typing "ghen ghen" hoping her marriage fails so they can come again to tell women that working hard and being a boss is nahhht the way to go. this is why when an everyday case of domestic violence goes viral, they sympathize but when it's a successful woman who's a celebrity they do the most trying to attribute everything to her celebrity status, she must have been a bad wife (because she's successful in her own right and we all know women who don't need you in order to feed are just terrible and must be dragged)

the issue here is not that many women are not marrying but that many men are NOT marriage material but were raised believing "a man is never ugly" "woman education ends in kitchen" "let boys be boys"and they drank it in whole and did nothing to better themselves and are mad that girls are out here calling their bluff, getting sh!t done and not that bothered about marriage anymore with a "if it happens, it happens, if it doesnt, boo freaking hoo" mindset. basically these men are angry because they cant attract gold while being trash but in the old days of lesser female empowerment a lot of amazing women had to settle for whatever comes their way and these generation of girls are saying NO!!! no more being a maid with glorified title of wife, if men are not ready to be husbands, many girls these days are not ready to sit around wifeing for them and cleaning up after a grown man, whiny like a baby with a head full of entitlement that they dont even possess. many ppl born in the 80s-90s grew up in a world totally different from what it is now and they're refusing to stay stagnant as the times change. women are more practical these days, all the "slay mamas" are hated because girls these days are no more the breed to grow up with an impractical view of how life works, they see the harsh realities surrounding them and they know now that marriage is not a prize but a huge gamble. these men are so angry that women wayyy above them wont reduce their standards and settle for them, so mr man, why dont u reduce your own standard and find girls your own level, it's because mr man was lied to and told that a man is a prize and any girl will give an arm and a leg to have him and reality is just punching holes in the bubble he lives in. women just dont view men as a prize anymore, they view them as human beings and if u can't be the one, they're fine earning their cash, paying their bills and watching whiny threads like these from their comfortable cozy homes, live with it.

ps. lol at the one complaining that girls these days want wedding, pre-wedding pic and reception which is expensive in his opinion and they should settle for court marriage, my friend, when women were marrying a lot like u claim, the same laws applied, you're just broke.

Too much sense in one post

3 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by HarveySpecter1: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Well I don't scorn them. And I think the major cause is d economy.

Unlike before when unemployment wasn't as much as this and the cost of living wasn't expensive, marrying a wife wasn't burdensome. Now, the case is different...a graduate man underemployed for 8yrs after school would always be scared of marriage.

The ladies themselves aren't helping matters. The days of "my husband is financially responsible for all my needs including pants" is gone. Its not about eating up ur Hubby's money again but about adding up to him which they were created to do in d first place...as helpmeets

For example if you're going out together and the journey cost 10k, if he provides 7k, then you as a lady shd help with d remaining 3k. And not expecting him to always drop everything all because he's d man.

In other words, ladies too shd have a job no matter how little and the essence of the job is not to just replenish her purse while she keep saying "its his responsibility to provide not mine"...but rather to support him. The earlier a lady understands this, the better.

You have written Exactly what they wanted to hear and so got 300+ likes. Keep decieving these "lost "ladies.
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by tosyne2much(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
poik:

Cant stop laughing at the emboldened cheesy
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Oluola89(m): 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Aha...well, some of us that are still single, simply bcoz we dont go down with all the BS some men will bring on the table...

And some of us, juz dont believe in marriage as a true happiness..Marriage is NOT for everyone anyway..

No worry very soon u will enter Demurrage
You will start to visit mountains opun mountains for husband..smh

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by HarveySpecter1: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
selflessmaya:
i love threads like these because while they show me how stupid some nigerians are, some comments also remind me that we have some functional thinking ppl in this country.
the reason while there are more spinsters in this generation is because nigerian women are finally realizing they can do and deserve better. most men here riding the "go and marry" brigade are the worst specimen of men out there. let's be fu<king honest, let's go there, how many nigerians want to have a marriage exactly like their parents? i grew up in a stable household with very nice parents but i can personally say that i dont want a marriage like theirs, a lot of you here talking trash wont even exist in this day and age cos your mothers wouldn't have settled with your fathers. but the differnce is that girls grow up wanting and grooming themselves for a more romantic fun marriage and guys are just more than comfortable being as uninteresting as wet bread.

most nigerians are very bitter when they see a woman who wants to do well for herself, be it a woman who strives for independence and success or a woman who wants to marry well and won't settle for less. that's why they gather like ants when celebrity marriages fail because they love to laugh at those who even had the nerve to think they can have it all and still have their happy ending and i'm using celebrities as an example because they're the only public cases we get to see. this is why successful women like genevieve and rita dominic are constantly told "go and marry" by ppl here who can't even afford 1/10th of the life they live, that's why anytime a scandal arises about adaeze yobo's marriage, they gather around to laugh and say "she never see anything" meanwhile she married at 20 and did not even get the chance to "slay mama" before marrying like most ppl like to justify their dragging with, that is why they drag female celebs who got out of unhappy marriages when they cry on camera, then drag them when they show signs of moving on with their lives. this is why they're happy whenever a new rumor rises about caroline danjuma's husband's cheating, "oh she thought fine girl will save her" "haha shey she's the one that wanted rich husband", this is why they're at the uche jumbo thread typing "ghen ghen" hoping her marriage fails so they can come again to tell women that working hard and being a boss is nahhht the way to go. this is why when an everyday case of domestic violence goes viral, they sympathize but when it's a successful woman who's a celebrity they do the most trying to attribute everything to her celebrity status, she must have been a bad wife (because she's successful in her own right and we all know women who don't need you in order to feed are just terrible and must be dragged)

the issue here is not that many women are not marrying but that many men are NOT marriage material but were raised believing "a man is never ugly" "woman education ends in kitchen" "let boys be boys"and they drank it in whole and did nothing to better themselves and are mad that girls are out here calling their bluff, getting sh!t done and not that bothered about marriage anymore with a "if it happens, it happens, if it doesnt, boo freaking hoo" mindset. basically these men are angry because they cant attract gold while being trash but in the old days of lesser female empowerment a lot of amazing women had to settle for whatever comes their way and these generation of girls are saying NO!!! no more being a maid with glorified title of wife, if men are not ready to be husbands, many girls these days are not ready to sit around wifeing for them and cleaning up after a grown man, whiny like a baby with a head full of entitlement that they dont even possess. many ppl born in the 80s-90s grew up in a world totally different from what it is now and they're refusing to stay stagnant as the times change. women are more practical these days, all the "slay mamas" are hated because girls these days are no more the breed to grow up with an impractical view of how life works, they see the harsh realities surrounding them and they know now that marriage is not a prize but a huge gamble. these men are so angry that women wayyy above them wont reduce their standards and settle for them, so mr man, why dont u reduce your own standard and find girls your own level, it's because mr man was lied to and told that a man is a prize and any girl will give an arm and a leg to have him and reality is just punching holes in the bubble he lives in. women just dont view men as a prize anymore, they view them as human beings and if u can't be the one, they're fine earning their cash, paying their bills and watching whiny threads like these from their comfortable cozy homes, live with it.

ps. lol at the one complaining that girls these days want wedding, pre-wedding pic and reception which is expensive in his opinion and they should settle for court marriage, my friend, when women were marrying a lot like u claim, the same laws applied, you're just broke.

The problem with people like you is delusion. That is the problem with you women. Y' all are too strong headed to be reasonable. And sadly, none of you wants to stand out. Una girls hostel advice no dey make sense again.

You mentioned that your parents had a stable marriage but you wouldn't want that kind of marriage. As usual, the ladies of today think that they are as good as our mothers. Our mothers were chaste, hard working and responsible. Same can't be said of most of the women of today.

In your second paragraph, you wrote that people are happy to see marriages fail. Yes, you are right. The ladies are happy to see the marriages of their fellow ladies fail just because they weren't good enough to get someone who would marry them. These days, we see "who marriage EPP" and co from the ladies ,just to spite girls who are good enough for marriage.

You also wrote that the men are not ready to be husbands? Yeah, the men are scared. You girls are so cheap nowadays. When you girls see rich guys, you naija girls can do anything. You are so bitter because no man thinks you are good enough to be his wife. I understand your frustration. Lots of naija men are gold- they put their all in their studies, career while you h0es hob from dlckz to d1ck5 . But the irony is that you girls are brainless to call these men trash just because they aren't millionaires.

It's now a career to be a slay mama. You even wrote that slay mamas are criticized for slaying? Chai! So slaying away your time makes you ladies seem like "gold" . To what end is their slaying?

I'm sure you took some cheap drugs when you said that "most" men aren't marriage material. To most of you lazy naija girls, a man is a marriage material when he has money. Meanwhile these lazy ladies have nothing to show for the wasted school fees. How good a marriage material is a girl who has done abortion/abortions or has had lots of guys breeze through their private (sorry, public) parts?

My lunch time is over and so I will stop here. The problem with you naija ladies is that you want to struggle with the men for everything even when you don't measure up. Calm down and think. Let me be blunt, a typical naija guy is more intelligent, reasonable and has more value than a typical naija girl.

7 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
mrphysics:

Well it has no direct consequence on the economy. Not everything that does not affect the economy is good. This is a forum and people are discussing societal issues. Normally, ladies won't discuss this, so guys have brought it up. And everything said here are reality. I enjoy reading and only comment when I see a wrong comment. lol.

Back to the topic, marriage is good, any lady that says "who marriage epp" is not being sincere.

Let me say that slay queens made guys have a rethink. Do you know how ladies complain of dating broke guys. In most cases, I even earn more than what a lady can call a broke guy, yet I still see myself as broke. Lol.

Most things you see ladies do on social media gives responsible guys like us a rethink on getting married to such class of people.
point of correction,marriage is good when you marry the right person,take a survey of unhappy married women,the number is scary.

Back to the topic,when I said sense of responsibility,I never insinuated money wise ,let me ask you a question,who gets to teach the guy how to be a husband and a father?. Even if a lady is 100% wife material,a guy with 0% yard husband material will still not see it.most guys don't even know their duty in a famy setting as they think its just about the money .while y'all are busy castigating slay queens (whose only crime is looking good) why not ask yourself how many guys are husband materials cos "boyfriend abound everywhere,it is husband that is scarce"

Sadly with all this finger pointing ,if we (both male and female) donot change our attitude,I fore see a total collapse of the family system

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
poik:

Well... I feel marrying is only a response to a natural stimuli, as well as a divine mandate. Those instincts and emotional components didn't arise on their own; they were put there by God.

Only a bad marriage does not guarantee happiness. In a good one, the happiness and fulfilment is unparalleled. If anyone feels 'bound' simply because he or she is married, there is a problem, and repudiating marriage altogether because of a number of bad experiences is not fair, in my opinion.

Again, appearance is hardly reality.
You shouldn't judge people by your preconceptions as much as you shouldn't judge them by appearances. You're making bold claims with so much confidence and certainty as though you sit inside the very heart of these ladies. That is every shade of irrational. There's no way you can tell that all ladies need marriage to be happy. Like, seriously, how ridiculous can you get, really? I could turn around and make the opposite but equally ridiculous claim that ALL married ladies are unhappy - yeah, like I sit in their hearts and live in their bodies to be able to tell what they think and how they feel!

You talk about good marriages giving unparalled happiness. HOW MANY GOOD MARRIAGES ARE OUT THERE? The way you people worship marriage is something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by 61Penguins: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
ibkayee:
are u on IG plzz?
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nnemuka:

errmm let me shock you. except the lady is in her late 40's no woman in her sanity will role with an expired sperm.
Every woman wants a man she can flaunt on social media not some old, haggard man looking like her father.
You think the struggle isnt real? wait till you clock 40 and stil single as a man and watch who will settle with you. As it stands now, any man above 32 is at risk of meeting only Shemales.. why do you think men are becoming restless especially on Nairaland? check the number of men creating threads about women and heartbreaks even you sef have been masturbating about single women whereas it pains you that no lady has accepted you.

The most unreasonable lines I have read so far, To me, everyone Is talking sense except You!!!

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
Welcome to nairaland where every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to feel relevant by posting issues they know nothing about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by natureboy2(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

[color=#000099]

angry

Your kind are the types that will go around sleeping with married men. Causing pain for other girls that are happily married because you don't want to marry. Smh
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by ibkayee(f): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
61Penguins:
are u on IG plzz?
Why?
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by paradice: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
What is all these advice! Have u met any Ladies today complaining to you?
Is it your single?
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by mrphysics(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
2dugged:
point of correction,marriage is good when you marry the right person,take a survey of unhappy married women,the number is scary.

Back to the topic,when I said sense of responsibility,I never insinuated money wise ,let me ask you a question,who gets to teach the guy how to be a husband and a father?. Even if a lady is 100% wife material,a guy with 0% yard husband material will still not see it.most guys don't even know their duty in a famy setting as they think its just about the money .while y'all are busy castigating slay queens (whose only crime is looking good) why not ask yourself how many guys are husband materials cos "boyfriend abound everywhere,it is husband that is scarce"

Sadly with all this finger pointing ,if we (both male and female) donot change our attitude,I fore see a total collapse of the family system
The problem of slay queen isn't looking good. Non-slay queens look good too. Most slay queens look to expose body make ups and draw attention from high ranking celebrities and politicians. The concept of 'slay queen arose when people started dressing too scary with much irrelevant makeup to bit the next slaying queen.

Back to the topic: You don't teach a boy how to be a husband. It is not your work hence the need for 'husband' material. Every sane man should be preparing himself to take up that role. I always train myself in preparation for that role. While we do that, the ladies are looking for already made guy who can supply her with all her needs and that of her parents. Not bad too. Women devote more time to looking weird. We do not see ladies doing enough to take up that position. It is evident. Men look for money and same time prepare and teach themselves. Most men are out of relationship compared to ladies. 90% of Nigerian ladies are in one relationship while managing 7 others. The reason why most guys won't accept to being in a relationship. The male-child spends time thinking and looking for ways to improve his life and that of the people close to him. He takes all measures and even indulge in hard works.

What do we see from our ladies: They work in social media were they post 20 pictures a day. They take up strange beliefs and have made themselves incomprehensible. Our ladies in a bid to play cunning lie as though their life depends on it. They think less of the things they need to think about; they think about how to manipulate several guys. They are most insincere. They hide their age, they hide their life experiences and they lie about who they are.

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by mrphysics(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
ifypromise:
Welcome to nairaland where every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to feel relevant by posting issues they know nothing about.
Lol. But madam this is a forum. Broke guys like us should at least make some point, or does lack of money deprive us from reasoning well?

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
ibkayee:

Why?
we want to be behind you grin

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
mrphysics:

The problem of slay queen isn't looking good. Non-slay queens look good too. Most slay queens look to expose body make ups and draw attention from high ranking celebrities and politicians. The concept of 'slay queen arose when people started dressing too scary with much irrelevant makeup to bit the next slaying queen.

Back to the topic: You don't teach a boy how to be a husband. It is not your work hence the need for 'husband' material. Every sane man should be preparing himself to take up that role. I always train myself in preparation for that role. While we do that, the ladies are looking for already made guy who can supply her with all her needs and that of her parents. Not bad too. Women devote more time to looking weird. We do not see ladies doing enough to take up that position. It is evident. Men look for money and same time prepare and teach themselves. Most men are out of relationship compared to ladies. 90% of Nigerian ladies are in one relationship while managing 7 others. The reason why most guys won't accept to being in a relationship. The male-child spends time thinking and looking for ways to improve his life and that of the people close to him. He takes all measures and even indulge in hard works.

What do we see from our ladies: They work in social media were they post 20 pictures a day. They take up strange beliefs and have made themselves incomprehensible. Our ladies in a bid to play cunning lie as though their life depends on it. They think less of the things they need to think about; they think about how to manipulate several guys. They are most insincere. They hide their age, they hide their life experiences and they lie about who they are.
I see you have a personal dislike for makeup and pictures, cos even working class ladies still take pictures so I will not waste my time on that, and most of the thing you mentioned are borne out of sentiments cos manipulation cuts both ways or you think its only particular to women?for one example you bring,I will give you ten more of the manipulative antics of men,including myself as an example. Anything women do is because men have proven to be hypocritical and judgemental,even though I personally do not have any reason to cut my age cos I look younger than my age,but I will personally not divulge my past relationship to a lover until he has proven to be emotionally matured and reasonable. Stop being one sided ,we have only few responsible men to go round, the rest are drug abusers ,yahoo yahoo, casanovas. Like I said earlier,stop comparing achievement with sense of responsibility ,to help you out let me use segun arinze ,he is by societal standard a successful responsible man but as a father ,he has a daughter who addresses him as " sir" . You can be rich and successful and be an irresponsible lover
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by cococandy(f): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
jnrbayano:

I agree this is disgusting. The gloat, glee and all but pls try not to take things you read here to heart.

I nugo?
Anugo m
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
paradice:
What is all these advice! Have u met any Ladies today complaining to you?
Is it your single?
Ask them ooo.

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by cococandy(f): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
luciouscookie:

Iya baby,
You don't type much these days why?
pretty much said all I've got say. All nairaland material is recycled material.

Plus I've been quite busy.

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by mrphysics(m): 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
2dugged:
I see you have a personal dislike for makeup and pictures, cos even working class ladies still take pictures so I will not waste my time on that, and most of the thing you mentioned are borne out of sentiments cos manipulation cuts both ways or you think its only particular to women?for one example you bring,I will give you ten more of the manipulative antics of men,including myself as an example. Anything women do is because men have proven to be hypocritical and judgemental,even though I personally do not have any reason to cut my age cos I look younger than my age,but I will personally not divulge my past relationship to a lover until he has proven to be emotionally matured and reasonable. Stop being one sided ,we have only few responsible men to go round, the rest are drug abusers ,yahoo yahoo, casanovas. Like I said earlier,stop comparing achievement with sense of responsibility ,to help you out let me use segun arinze ,he is by societal standard a successful responsible man but as a father ,he has a daughter who addresses him as " sir" . You can be rich and successful and be an irresponsible lover
I do not know why you choose to run away from the laid down fact, instead you went on to assume. Who told you I dislike makeups.

The areas you listed the weakness of men are not due to character or attitude rather in their quest to make money. I took time to analyze issues to you, I laid them bare, no hidden facts. Women do not act according to what she had experienced. While growing up, the female-child is already told how to play smart. How to use the fact that she will be approached to take advantage of the guy. She grows thus, makes number of successes and loses, then at age 27, she might have been worn out, then comes to nairaland and keep releasing theories and marital advises.

Likewise the male child. He thinks the only thing about lady can offer is sex. If she doesn't, then she is a hole. But the male child is been projected by the society to take responsibility of life. it is just of recent that the trend of women trying to be successful began.

I have read more books on marriage my potential wife. I constantly builds myself towards that. Can you say the same of women? No, she thinks of how to be a baby mama, she thinks of how she can disguise herself as a man for her child's PTA. She thinks of the most strange things the society ever imagined could happen in our age. The female child exhibits all kind of negative smartness.

I don't blame anyone, I only blame the government. We have all lost sense of reasoning, we failed ourselves and humanity. We didn't truly understand the purpose of life.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill / When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.