Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police (20485 Views)

See How Dammy Krane Replied To A Fan After He Asked If He Used Fake Credit Card / Dammy Krane: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found In Pocket / “7 Fake Credit Cards Found In Dammy Krane’s Pocket” — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Ofemmanu1: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2017
johnbuck81:
America is not a lawless country..when u commit a crime u pay for it.
Mumu, America is full of criminals roaming free.
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Abfinest007(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2017
help me play work by adekunle gold for him .hustle nor de kill person these are d words of adekunle gold
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by victorazy(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2017
kingthreatz:
Fake news from fake blogger
on a fake guy grin

4 Likes

Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2017
Kreme:
I know you will talk.....Evans sister from another mother
You really hate Igbo's huh? Na u sabi sha. Hating us doesn't remove a dime from our account.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Kobicove(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2017
He will soon issue a statement of denial... undecided

We're waiting for his next lies
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by positivelord: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2017
waiting for his mother to release another press statement blaming another woman`s son
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by khalhokage(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2017
So what's your problem now? what do you want us to do with this information?
Also​ are you better looking than her?
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by positivelord: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2017
kingjabz:
That doesn't mean anything
It's just like having accounts in different banks

So there is nothing wrong in having 7 FAKE credit cards ?

4 Likes

Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by sod09(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2017
and his mother was sheding crocodile tears that its was the other guy,shameless people
like mother like son

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by poseidon12: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2017
Good. Now, what explanation will his aunt and mother give in trying to paint him as innocent? They were trying to make it look like his Nigerian promoter was the one that booked the flight for him with fake credit cards. The guy is obviously a fraudster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by poweredcom(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2017
imagine dammy sef de do shady deal na jah save am...say e get people behind him if not na jail...
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Tolubory(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2017
johnbuck81:

Not all crime committed in the State always get clear off or pay off....
Witch hunt is Everywhere.....
I prayed that God should Guide and Protect us all....
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Miles300: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2017
How this boy run package for America still dey baffle ... Dem dey do such runs for Yankee like dat except u wan spend time for jail ... Even hushpuppi no fit do dat kind mistake

1 Like

Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Jaqenhghar: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

Mumu, America is full of criminals roaming free.
They roam free bit the authorities are hard at work trying to get them to pay for their crimes and you dont see the citizens hailing them for being criminals
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by chronique(m): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Where is the mother? Let her come and tell us how the show promoter put the 7 fake credit cards in his pocket.

1 Like

Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Ofemmanu1: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

They roam free bit the authorities are hard at work trying to get them to pay for their crimes and you dont see the citizens hailing them for being criminals
You don't know what ya saying bro.
Maybe you should start listen to American raps and watching crime movies eg "How to get away with Murder"

Crime rate in the US is 100folds compared to Naija.
If not for Awusa BH and Igbos ipob touts, Nigeria would be the BEST.
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Nhumijohn: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2017
Man Must Survive .....

Unless you know Sabi GOOGLE
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Nigerian and their stupid ways of thinking angry
Na only dammy krane first commit the crime,
Kodak Black was an ex convict he gave us a hit track (tunnel vision),
Lil yachty was an ex convict he gave us (1night),
Snoop Dogg
Dr dre
2pac is the greatest
Eminem
Kendrick Lamar
Lil Wayne
So wtf is wrong with Nigerians
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by temmy59: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Hello, Good day mr/miss i want to bring you this opportunity to make #200 per survey of 5 minutes to your paga account,

i know it small. it just money to use to recharge, but it something,

infant if you take it serious you can be making up to 4000 naira per week, like i am making.

if you are interested,

firstly, open a paga account at mypaga.com, an individual account.

after you have finished registering and opening an account. go to playstore and download the streetbees app, register on it using the phone number you used to register on paga.

then you should use this referal code 8175HY when you are asked to input refer code. then do the survey task, very easy and simple, in two working days your money would be deposied into your account, don't forgetr to use the reffer code 8175HY or else you would not be accepted. There would be a survey by 12 noon on tuesday 23/05/2017. please be available to do it.

Attached to this is a prove of payment i got from streetbees.

Thanks

Regards

Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by babamadiba(m): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2017
AceGang:

you're right bro. Lawfull indeed,unlike my zooish country.

Was actually pointing to the bloggers still carrying his matter around
i understood perfectly when u said they should free him, they ain't making no dime from him. exactly my thoughts too cos I didn't believe in authenticity of the news.
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by brunofarad(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2017
LMAO... grin angry

Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by CARBONY500: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2017
some Nairalander's case are worse..bcx If you hear what some people say before and after they pick
your calls, you won't be friends with dem anymore.
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by poyet(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2017
AceGang:
You guys should free my nikka joor.. You making no dime in his matter.
Elsewhere is: commit the crime, and do the time. In Nigeria is: commit the crime and get celebrated!

1 Like

Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Cardozzo(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2017
itsJude:
his mother , davido and all his supporters shld be arrested angry angry angry

Why should his mother be arrested
OPONU of the Week......
Am Sure you Need a --Brain Rehab--
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by donqx: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2017
dude...seriously
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Kendroid: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyah wiaris d credit card ni? undecided undecided
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by martineverest(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2017
jail him asap....say no to crime.

Hardwork pays
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by teepain: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2017
kingjabz:
That doesn't mean anything
It's just like having accounts in different banks

It means a whole lot. Emphasis is on "7 Fake Credit Cards".
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by GistFullGround: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
So, you are a Nigga? I sorry for you guys who do not know the meaning of the word and copy thugs in America because of Music
Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by imstillnovice: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Damn if this is true! Nigga Aint Dammy but Dummy! Why would a sane person carry stolen cards in his wallet ?

1 Like

Re: 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
johnbuck81:
Lawful country where the prisons are full of innocent people on life sentences while murderers of young black people don't get as much as a fine. The whole world is lawless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Flavour / Davido Does The "Shaku Shaku" Dance (Video) / Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.