Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos (26095 Views)

Toke Makinwa Slays In White And Black, Rocks Chanel Sneakers / Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks New Haircut In Adorable Photos / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos by kilode100(f): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
okoliexpress:
its real channel on her instagram she acknowledged @tiannahsempire for the outfit. Tiannah dont do fake the woman is the classiest of them all

Oh please. Tiana ensembles are all fake. Don't make me talk her about creams o..

Can this illiterate bread seller just sud off?

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos by Organs(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
cococandy:
I was going to say that.
But I didn't want to sound like I'm not happy for her.
Nigerian celebrities and their fake designers.
I was just at chanel boutique yesterday.
Swallowing saliva at all their classy but very expensive stuff.
Oh mehn.

Anyway let this 'chanel' designer use the poor girl to shine. I'm pretty sure she's not aware that it's not authentic.

PS chanel has other designers besides Karl Lagerfeld. He's just one of their most celebrated designers.

FYI he has his own line which comprises of good quality items that are affordable.
So if you want something designed by him but not ready to spend 4-10 thousands dollars or more on one item, you can go his line and pick something for about $200-300. Win win

Cococandy, you live in the USA yet sound like someone selling dried fish at Owode Onirin.(omo-eleja) How many big designers do you have out there competing and looking for models to "rock" and market their stuff, this lady is a model, you cannot, i repeat you cannot have the stuff, wears and designers that she has because this is her job, Modelling, all these things are thrown at her. I dated a model some years back and its unbelievable all the stuff they give to her for free all over the place and yes it is here in the USA but she is not even 1/4 as big or popular as Jumoke and you dey talk rubbish. Abeg, i repeat abeg attend one of those promotional modelling displays, its usually free because they are hoping you will buy stuff, and you will get to see try etc so many outfits and get some for free, (scarfs, t-shirts with their logo etc) then interview the models about how much they pay for stuffs like that...its usually "zero" Jumoke is too popular and too big a celebrity to be wearing fake chanel. She is not a breadseller anymore, she is an International Model, so look at her in the league of Tyra banks and Nigerian Betty Adewole. etc.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos by simple3xms(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
softwerk:
Why all the hype for this 'bread seller'

She's not even fine sef embarassed

U they jealous her... That why u don't like her.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Isss not Chanel oooo grin grin see these fools beefing... international model kwa?? Lmao even Chanel doesn't send top model like Oluchi products to advertise. Because they don't need advertising, it's a freaking huge brand. This is not FASHIONOVA!! The face of Chanel No.5 is Giselle bunchen. The face of Chanel Chance perfume is Johnny depp's daughter. Face of Rouge Coco is Keira Knightly... we are talking proper celebs who the fvck is Olajumoke compared to them?? Mumu people everywhere... Nigerians and being gullible is like 5&6

I told y'all motherfvckers not to come for me. I have Time!!

People calling me local but half of those celebs I mentioned, they don't even know who they are. Half of you have not even been out of your village, the closest you came to ever seeing a modern town is Lagos. Fvck outta here, I own Chanel and I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos by cococandy(f): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Olajumoke is not a model for chanel.
Hopefully one day she'll be.

The 'designer' is a dress maker who tried to make a chanel inspired jacket and failed at it.
I've been to her page and she's most specialized in native attires. Very very beautiful ones at that.
But she just fall her hand with this chanel rubbish.

See who's talking of someone being in the USA and not behaving like it.
Do you know what it takes to model for chanel? Pfft. Ask them oluchi onweagba and Naomi Campbells of the world before talking rubbish.

Do models get free stuff? Yes they do.
Did this one get the 'chanel' jacket for free? Yes probably.
Is it authentic? Probably not.
How do I know? The designer is not a chanel designer.
Smh. Simple

Olajumoke in Tyra banks league? You're smoking something

Organs:

Cococandy, you live in the USA yet sound like someone selling dried fish at Owode Onirin.(omo-eleja) How many big designers do you have out there competing and looking for models to "rock" and market their stuff, this lady is a model, you cannot, i repeat you cannot have the stuff, wears and designers that she has because this is her job, Modelling, all these things are thrown at her. I dated a model some years back and its unbelievable all the stuff they give to her for free all over the place and yes it is here in the USA but she is not even 1/4 as big or popular as Jumoke and you dey talk rubbish. Abeg, i repeat abeg attend one of those promotional modelling displays, its usually free because they are hoping you will buy stuff, and you will get to see try etc so many outfits and get some for free, (scarfs, t-shirts with their logo etc) then interview the models about how much they pay for stuffs like that...its usually "zero" Jumoke is too popular and too big a celebrity to be wearing fake chanel. She is not a breadseller anymore, she is an International Model, so look at her in the league of Tyra banks and Nigerian Betty Adewole. etc.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos by lepasharon(f): 4:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Organs:

Lool you don't know what ur talking about grin

* cringes

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos by RockyEyo(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2017
Fresca:
Modified again: Isss not Chanel oooo grin grin see these fools beefing... international model kwa?? Lmao even Chanel doesn't send top model like Oluchi products to advertise. Because they don't need advertising, it's a freaking huge brand. This is not FASHIONOVA!! The face of Chanel No.5 is Giselle bunchen. The face of Chanel Chance perfume is Johnny depp's daughter. Face of Rouge Coco is Keira Knightly... we are talking proper celebs who the fvck is Olajumoke compared to them?? Mumu people everywhere... Nigerians and being gullible is like 5&6

I told y'all motherfvckers not to come for me. I have Time!! grin grin grin

Which yeye Chanel? People are naive oo. Do you know how much is anything Chanel? Doesn't even look like real Chanel, that brand is too classy, this looks like child's play jacket.. maybe Aba made version

Modified: wapkoshcom RockyEyo teevodaprinz
ademoladeji okoliexpress

People are stupid, I'm happy for this woman's success. If you like mention me up and down, I have time... it's not fuvking Chanel. See all the c c all over it like its one cheap something grin grin I just dey Laff! Who the hell is tiana? Lol just because some useless "fake designer tailor" that went and sewed cloth and put cc all over, it's Chanel?? Lmao.... only Chanel designer I know is Karl Lagerfield. U pipu can Goan kill yourselves

grin grin grin

If her Royal F*ness would just step up and work hard so her F family that is so F* retardedly F*ken stupid could celebrate her then i would say we can talk but if not......................... grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos by RockyEyo(m): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2017
Baffles me why some ppl won't just let success be but then I understand that success has a lot of ppl hating and others celebrating with "him" (@success). O well call me gullible but me o when I see success I celebrate it. I trust that as I do so I'll surely attract it to my person grin @ Olajumoke you rock gurl ( I pray for my baby my wife and my children unborn God will show you favor, men shall celebrate you and celebrate with you, you shall shine your light for the world to see) Amen.................. God, I know you see my heart.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos by teevodaprinz(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Bad belle spotted

RockyEyo:

If her Royal F*ness would just step up and work hard so her F family that is so F* retardedly F*ken stupid could celebrate her then i would say we can talk but if not......................... grin grin grin
grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos by RockyEyo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
teevodaprinz:
Bad belle spotted

grin

What is talking? angry
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos by Organs(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
cococandy:
Olajumoke is not a model for chanel.
Hopefully one day she'll be.

The 'designer' is a dress maker who tried to make a chanel inspired jacket and failed at it.
I've been to her page and she's most specialized in native attires. Very very beautiful ones at that.
But she just fall her hand with this chanel rubbish.

See who's talking of someone being in the USA and not behaving like it.
Do you know what it takes to model for chanel? Pfft. Ask them oluchi onweagba and Naomi Campbells of the world before talking rubbish.

Do models get free stuff? Yes they do.
Did this one get the 'chanel' jacket for free? Yes probably.
Is it authentic? Probably not.
How do I know? The designer is not a chanel designer.
Smh. Simple

Olajumoke in Tyra banks league? You're smoking something

Cococandy, thanks for the "lessons" yeah i was looking at it from their available products at the stores as well as my little knowledge of "ZARA" whose business model i studied as one of the Harvard business model reviews. Im absolutely not aware of what it takes to be a "Chanel" designer. By the way, i prefer Olajumoke to Tyra Banks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars / Peter Okoye Acts In A Nollywood Movie / Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.