Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Internet Tricks – 10 Cool Tricks You Don’t Know About - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Tricks – 10 Cool Tricks You Don’t Know About (1024 Views)

10 Cool Laptops To Buy In 2018 / 10 Cool Sites To Download Free Softwares For Windows Pc / 4 Great Gmail Tricks You Should Know From Now On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Tricks – 10 Cool Tricks You Don’t Know About by Spacelord360: 7:02am On Jun 20, 2017
Many have no idea that some things can be done the easy way using some Internet Tricks while browsing, would be highlighting some cool tricks you can perform while browsing the internet.

Who would have believed some years ago that technology would be where it is today, you can do cool things with your Android never imagined years back. I can now say that the internet is one of the most widely used communication system in the world today and would get an Amen.

An argument once came up about if everything about life can be found online.

Is the internet a world of all knowledge?

Now you want to know the side i proposed.

But the internet is quite a load of information you would agree with me, including the social media making connections to friends and family stronger. Just having your data plan in place and you are good to go.

So don’t stand amazed if someone makes the comment that’s because you might be among those making 5% use of the net(that’s poor).

How about a way to make your internet experience worth your while using some few internet tricks for

Reopen Last Closed Tab

Add .com To Address Bar

Open An Incognito Browser

Open Notepad In Browser

Easily Search Image

Know The Font Used In An Image

Convert Scanned Images To Text

Check If A Website Is Safe Or Not.

Clear Cache

10 Open A Link In New Tab

source : http://techrector.com/internet-tricks/

Re: Internet Tricks – 10 Cool Tricks You Don’t Know About by Aminu212: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2017
Lol i cant find any trick here
Re: Internet Tricks – 10 Cool Tricks You Don’t Know About by DollarAngel(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2017
NICE ONE OP

(1) (Reply)

Samsung X Np-x120 Mini Laptop / What Is The Difference Between A 32-bit And 64-bit Processor / Make Real Good Money Via Android App (admob)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.