Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm (21503 Views)

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Xenophobia: Police On Standby As Loots Are Recovered (pictures) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by DollarAngel(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2017
OKAY
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by jjjjj2017: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2017
these bastard from futa jalon again?

its high time we declare total war on those blood sucking vampire & wipe them out!!!

nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Abfinest007(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2017
this is what you get when the government value some set of people more than d rest .just think about it d arewa youth threatened the Igbo but they were not arrested but if it was to be another tribe they would have arrested them

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by luvinhubby(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2017
Blackfire:
Nigeria belongs to us.. We do whatever we want...

Quote me wrongly and watch DSS visit your house.

Captain CAVEMAN. angry

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by 0b10010011: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2017
smartty68:
They intentionally cause destructions to lives and properties. Farmers are scared of farming because of them... Buhari where ever you are right now, whether dead or alive it shall never be well with you...

Go to Southern regions and see how Hausa/Fulani are giving births and littering the whole streets with children begging... If these herdsmen manace isn't curb now it'll escalate to a very much bigger problems in the future!

Be sincere, is it presently well with you?

Cos your frustration tells that all is not well with you?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by logica(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2017
So the hardmen (cheesy) ran away with the cattle eh? cheesy Not a single arrest? The cattle and the hardmen can run so fast; they have custom fitted turbo boosters on their feet and hooves. Mo ti gbo.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by 0b10010011: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2017
jjjjj2017:

these bastard from futa jalon again?

its high time we declare total war on those blood sucking vampire & wipe them out!!!

nonsense

You start it with the nearest Fulani beside you and see if your Obituary won't grace Nairaland front-page!
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by smartty68(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2017
0b10010011:

[s]Be sincere, is it presently well with you?[/s]

[s]Cos your frustration tells that all is not well with you?[/s]
You're not audible enough! Can't hear you. Try again later. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Djyucee1(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Nice one herdsmen...

keep grazing!!
Mumu
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by booblacain(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2017
We see.
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2017
Integrityfarms:
An afonja, why fight against your master?
Hahahaha
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by stonemasonn: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2017
0b10010011:

You start it with the nearest Fulani beside you and see if your Obituary won't grace Nairaland front-page!
my guy your people's f**kups will be treated with time. You're human not god.

In due time my friend, in due time..

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by jjjjj2017: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2017
0b10010011:

STFU!

I'm not a chest beater keyboard warlord but a strategic planner, just wait & see.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Unclebrutus: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2017
AustineCJ:
Total nonsense.... I wish they destroyed more things and probably gun down 5police men....so what happened to the poor who can't afford policemen in there farm
thank u bros. Thats hw they ll live in there one Nigeria. ThankGOD for our Biafra!
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by otokx(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2017
When herdsmen are involved no arrest is ever made.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Kdon2:
And that foolish osinbajo will continue to say nigeria must remain one when an ethnic group is above the law and uncheckable with their delusionary right to anything! Shame on all those who still want nigeria to remain together.

Surely u really lack proper home training and respect for ur elders and leaders if u can refer to another person as foolish. I really pity u.
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Mcreloaded(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Wahalah dey
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by sharpwriter(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2017
MrMicholo:
Most times I wonder what kind of a person this NwaAmaikpe is!!!! how he looks like and where he is from....
Notwithstanding that he is almost on every thread... buh the captivating aspect is his negative buh witty comments... some are true if you think deep into it... he makes comment that make you wonder "Ohhh, I never thought about this aspect"... I read one of his comment which was funny, straight forward, harsh, stupid, negative, yet true... and it. made me wonder, what kind of a man really is this
now, I know I'm not the only person that looks forward to his comments.

He's only creating popularity with his stupid comments, now, he has earned it. He's the king of foolishness on nairaland. Some of his comments are funny though. And he intentionally types them. I pray he isn't as his comments in real life.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Jakumo(m): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2017
This is a very brave a decisive move by Chief. Falae, but the cost to him is that he now needs to increase the security of himself and his family DRAMATICALLY, since the Fulanis are a vengeful tribe that strikes at night, especially when their cows have been killed or injured, since they do regard the life of a single cow as being far more precious than the lives of a hundred "non-believer" human beings.

There is BOUND to be a revenge attack in response to this incident, and Chief Falae needs to be ready and vigilant.
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by 7ran53nd: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Herdsmen can carry weapons around and that is lawful right?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by malakus(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Now what do I say
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Nten: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2017
That is a good one from the police, this guys have become terrorists. imagine exchanging gunfire with a law enforcement agents. Their excesses should be curtailed!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Jakumo(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2017
7ran53nd:
Herdsmen can carry weapons around and that is lawful right?

Unofficial meetings have been held already, between various military formations, the police and civilian vigilante groups NATIONWIDE, to formally ANNOUNCE that Fulani herdsman are more equal than all other civilians in Nigeria right now, in that the herdsmen are now permitted to carry and use AK47 assault rifles, to protect their cows from cattle rustlers, but more importantly, to neutralize any farmers that complain about their entire crops being eaten by invading cows and their Fulani guards.

This unofficial announcement can be verified by any Nigerian who knows a ranking police or military officer, or even a vigilante member in ANY part of the Nigerian federation.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by emmalexabl(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2017
Which kain wahala be this sef ??

Cow no go graze again....

...how do you want them to stay alive if they dont feed..

More grazing biko !!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Soundmind(m): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2017
How can 10 herdsmen escape without a single arrest by a team of 15 police men? Was there job to go and force the herdsmen out only or to apprehend some or most of them? No person was arrested, no cattle was arrested even. Haba.
I think police have failed us in this regard.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by yemiprogress(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2017
smartty68:
They intentionally cause destructions to lives and properties. Farmers are scared of farming because of them... Buhari where ever you are right now, whether dead or alive it shall never be well with you...

Go to Southern regions and see how Hausa/Fulani are giving births and littering the whole streets with children begging... If these herdsmen manace isn't curb now it'll escalate to a very much bigger problems in the future!

you are very stupid.What's the essence of cursing your leader in this kind of clearly though complicated situation?Just that you are uselessly stupid.
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Jakumo(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2017
Soundmind:
How can 10 herdsmen escape without a single arrest by a team of 15 police men? Was there job to go and force the herdsmen out only or to apprehend some or most of them? No person was arrested, no cattle was arrested even. Haba.
I think police have failed us in this regard.

The police dare not injure, kill or arrest Fulani herdsmen. The police can only shoot into the air, as a very last resort, and then pray that the Fulani overlords will not retaliate by killing several of the police, before returning at night to massacre all villagers living in a 5-mile radius of the farmland where the encounter took place.

Fulani cattle men have indeed been handed absolute freedom to destroy crops ANYWHERE they choose within the Nigerian federation, and the cattle men have also been assigned the power to kill anyone that confronts them on farmland, with absolute impunity. They are indeed above the law.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by smartty68(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2017
yemiprogress:

[s]you are very stupid.What's the essence of cursing your leader in this kind of clearly though complicated situation?Just that you are uselessly stupid.[/s]
Hypocrites will always be hypocrites... Well, you ain't audible enough, you may want to try again later. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by SycophanticGoat: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad no arrest. made? Very good. But arrest was made @ile ife..So those murderer escaped with their cows?..Dem nor go kee us all b4 2019 sha

Good morning!!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by NothingDoMe: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2017
NLPsychologist:
Nice one from the Police!
I think the solution now is provide a very good counter to all these elements bent on disturbing the peace and unity of Nigeria.

Counter for Fulani is a bleeping Anti Grazing Bill and Fire for Fire

Counter for Ipob is to relegate them to the land of the Redding Soil,

Yoruba for now are sane...
Yoruba are sane
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by SycophanticGoat: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2017
yemiprogress:

you are very stupid.What's the essence of cursing your leader in this kind of clearly though complicated situation?Just that you are uselessly stupid.

S/he is right! It shall never be well with that bigoted, bloodsucking, demonic, animalistic, vindictive, destructive, divisive, barbaric and tribalistic president!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Abraham Beaten Up By SARS Officers / LASTMA Officials Chase A Tricycle Driver Into A Private Property / "Police Officers In Abuja Kidnapped Us, Stole ₦550,000 From Our Bank Accounts"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.