Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Do Not Eat Fastfoods From Hausa's: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Eat Fastfoods From Hausa's: (1919 Views)

MASSOB We Will Decolonize The People From Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba – Madu / Obiano Appoints Special Adviser From Hausa Community / Abacha's wife interview - her own words (translated from hausa by Negro_Ntn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Do Not Eat Fastfoods From Hausa's: by DatNiggaAk(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2010
[b]i was in Niger state over the weekend when i got about 15 txt messages from friends & family saying i should not eat food prepared by Hausa muslims as it might be poisoned. on sunday morning after a night of binge drinking and my head aching from an alcohol induced migraine, i was looking for food to eat and a cold coke but was scared to eat because all those selling on sunday morning where all mallams. i had to remain in trhat state until noon when a friend( a yoruba muslim with an ibo christain wife) got me something to eat.

this type of paranoia is not good for Nigeria. to make matters worse, when i got back to Abuja friends who went to church( i didn't attend stupid, i had a bloody freaking hangover!! wink cool )told me that there pastors warned them against buying food from hausa muslims (imagine not patronising yahuza suya, shagalinku, and numerous unnamed suya mallams!!!) this is really not good for us.

as a people, all this incessant outbreak of violence in the north is getting too much.
it is getting to a stage where you minor issues that would normally have ended with a smile will now lead to violence, [/b]
Re: Do Not Eat Fastfoods From Hausa's: by nacom2(f): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2010
DatNiggaAk:

[b]i was in Niger state over the weekend when i got about 15 txt messages from friends & family saying i should not eat food prepared by Hausa muslims as it might be poisoned. on sunday morning after a night of binge drinking and my head aching from an alcohol induced migraine, i was looking for food to eat and a cold coke but was scared to eat because all those selling on sunday morning where all mallams. i had to remain in trhat state until noon when a friend( a yoruba muslim with an ibo christain wife) got me something to eat.

this type of paranoia is not good for Nigeria. to make matters worse, when i got back to Abuja friends who went to church( i didn't attend silly, i had a bloody freaking hangover!! wink cool )told me that there pastors warned them against buying food from hausa muslims (imagine not patronising yahuza suya, shagalinku, and numerous unnamed suya mallams!!!) this is really not good for us.

as a people, all this incessant outbreak of violence in the north is getting too much.
it is getting to a stage where you minor issues that would normally have ended with a smile will now lead to violence, [/b]

Another dumb and senseless post from an ethnic /tibalist who is hell bent on causing a major ethnic crisis in Nigeria. Agreed that Nigeria is currently leaderless and directionless but must you also add more to the nations woes with your rubbish speculations and rumors .
Re: Do Not Eat Fastfoods From Hausa's: by DatNiggaAk(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2010
na.com2,
you are a foolishly s.t.u.p.i.d idiot(FSI) 
saying anything more to you would put in in the same position with you.
Re: Do Not Eat Fastfoods From Hausa's: by nacom2(f): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
DatNiggaAk:

saying anything more to you would put in in the same position with you.

I laugh in swahili grin grin .

My position is simple and clear. stop the hate and tribal/ethnic tension rising. Certainly you are not in that position or class.
You think freedom of speech is about posting such dumb threads like this one right ?

[size=28pt]
Dumb tribalistic slowpoke tongue undecided[/size]
Re: Do Not Eat Fastfoods From Hausa's: by blackmann(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2010
@ poster, have u heard or seen any case of such poisoning or are u going by the "them say, she said, he mentioned" theory that most pple carry about?
Re: Do Not Eat Fastfoods From Hausa's: by nacom2(f): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
blackmann:

@ poster, have u heard or seen any case of such poisoning or are u going by the "them say, she said, he mentioned" theory that most pple carry about?

@blackmann

Thanks a million for asking that question. I wonder how these bigots get access to the internet to start posting such trash. i come from an inter tribal marriage. My mother is Hausa while my father is Yoruba.Its really painful when i hear such rubbish that just seeks to promote ethnic intolerance. undecided
Re: Do Not Eat Fastfoods From Hausa's: by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2010
at least, the poster is making some sense here,
some sunday ago, a woman bought icecream ( local yogurt) for her kids after the church service, and her kids disappeared as son as they took it.
the man who sold it for them was found and after probing him, he took them to where the woman's kid where, it was In JOS, on getting there, they met the beheaded and gored bodies of the children.
I believe a word is enough for the wise!
Re: Do Not Eat Fastfoods From Hausa's: by blackmann(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2010
na.com2:

@blackmann

Thanks a million for asking that question. I wonder how these bigots get access to the internet to start posting such trash. i come from an inter tribal marriage. My mother is Hausa while my father is Yoruba.Its really painful when i hear such rubbish that just seeks to promote ethnic intolerance. undecided

that is the reasoning of a typical nigerian these days. i am a yoruba man myself and my fiancee is from the igala tribe, and yet our families get along very well. the issue is all about mentality of pple,
Re: Do Not Eat Fastfoods From Hausa's: by DatNiggaAk(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2010
blackmann:

seems some of you don't know how to read.
how dumb can you be?
i said i received about 15 txt messages warning me.
i met friends who told me that in their churches they were warned about eating from those people.
i said such paranoia is not good for Nigerians.
do you need an interpreter?

na2.com,
your mother is hausa that is why you are such a dumb a.s.s. fool.
she probably has downs syndrome which is why she was st.u.p.i.d. enough to marry a yoruba man
Re: Do Not Eat Fastfoods From Hausa's: by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
Why is threadstarter being bashed??

He acted upon the information he received. Surely, there's nothing wrong with that.
Ever heard of preventative measures??
Re: Do Not Eat Fastfoods From Hausa's: by nacom2(f): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2010
DatNiggaAk:

seems some of you don't know how to read.
how dumb can you be?
//
i said i received about 15 txt messages warning me.
//
i met friends who told me that in their churches they were warned about eating from those people.
//
i said such paranoia is not good for Nigerians.

//
do you need an interpreter?

[size=24pt]@ Poster

How dumb can you be ?  

Only a dumb person like you can be dumb enough to bear such a name like DatNiggaAK

Only a dumb person like you can be dumb enough to receive about 15 txt messages warning me.

How dumb can you be ?  

Only a dumb person like you can be dumb enough to believe what a friend told you his church said

How dumb can you be ?  

Only a dumb person like you can be dumb enough to say such paranoia is not good for Nigerians Yet starts a thread called " Do not eat fastfoods from Hausa's"

Go get a life DatNiggaAk  tongue The internet is not meant for retards like you     [/size]
Re: Do Not Eat Fastfoods From Hausa's: by DisGuy: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2010
Stop eating Cow Meat or any other meat for that matter that comes from north!!!
I heard the hausa mallams have been injecting them with substance that make southerners impotent
it happened to my neighbour, whose young wife just left him cos he cant get it up cheesy
lucky me aye!!!

(1)

Senator Ahmad Sanni Yerima's 13 --year Old Wife Cries: He Wa Kill Am Ooo / Prof. Onwuliri(futo Vc) Now Inec Returning Officer!(deputy Gov. Husband) / Oh Nigeria! My Awful Experience At The Ikeja Cantonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.