Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Npower Security Alert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Security Alert (2165 Views)

Npower Startup Nigeria Registration 2019 / Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Security Alert by Topscoque(f): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
#COPIED#
#SHARING THIS TO SAVE A LIFE#

Frudulent/Possible Kidnapping High Alert
Hello Fellow Nigerians,
Please pass this information across to you sons, daughters, families and friends
Below is the email and text message my sister received from some frudulent  Nigerian/kidnappers at about 5am this morning. These people claimed to be working for N-Power (The Federal Government of Nigeria Youth Empowerment Program)

"Congratulations you have been succesful in qualifying for the Npower VAIDS program. Candidates are to meet on Tues June 20th at Conoil Filling station, beside gwagalada park, area 1, abuja. Free transport will be made available from here to the venue at 12pm, 12.30 or 1pm. Further details sent via email"

Pls call your family members to be very careful. I called N-Power to be told that these people are scammers. I was told the email does not originate from them.
Please post this High Alert Message on your Facebook, Instagram, twitter and (other social mediam means). Together, we can save lives of many Nigerians that will innocently or ignorantly fall into the trap of these evil and coward scammers and kidnappers.
Please do not ignore; save a life today.
Re: Npower Security Alert by luvguy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Topscoque:
#COPIED#
#SHARING THIS TO SAVE A LIFE#

Frudulent/Possible Kidnapping High Alert
Hello Fellow Nigerians,
Please pass this information across to you sons, daughters, families and friends
Below is the email and text message my sister received from some frudulent Nigerian/kidnappers at about 5am this morning. These people claimed to be working for N-Power (The Federal Government of Nigeria Youth Empowerment Program)

"Congratulations you have been succesful in qualifying for the Npower VAIDS program. Candidates are to meet on Tues June 20th at Conoil Filling station, beside gwagalada park, area 1, abuja. Free transport will be made available from here to the venue at 12pm, 12.30 or 1pm. Further details sent via email"

Pls call your family members to be very careful. I called N-Power to be told that these people are scammers. I was told the email does not originate from them.
Please post this High Alert Message on your Facebook, Instagram, twitter and (other social mediam means). Together, we can save lives of many Nigerians that will innocently or ignorantly fall into the trap of these evil and coward scammers and kidnappers.
Please do not ignore; save a life today.
Re: Npower Security Alert by hyuga(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Good info
Re: Npower Security Alert by foliade(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
noted
Re: Npower Security Alert by femi4: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
If your application to Npower is successful, your name will be on their website to prepare you for the next stage
Re: Npower Security Alert by figment232(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
You people should go further to report to the Police.Maybe a trap could be set for the fraudstars on the departure date.
Re: Npower Security Alert by Oluwainnie(f): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
How do i knw my name is on the site?
femi4:
If your application to Npower is successful, your name will be on their website to prepare you for the next stage
Re: Npower Security Alert by femi4: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oluwainnie:
How do i knw my name is on the site?
When the time come you will know and its after you must have written a test. You can follow npower handle o Facebook and Twitter
Re: Npower Security Alert by Oluwainnie(f): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Alright, thanks
femi4:
When the time come you will know and its after you must have written a test. You can follow npower handle o Facebook and Twitter
Re: Npower Security Alert by femi4: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oluwainnie:
Alright, thanks
you are welcome
Re: Npower Security Alert by omoolorire(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Fraudsters!!! Repent before it is too late
Re: Npower Security Alert by bendutch(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Misplaced my ref ID... Any hope for me Thanks
Re: Npower Security Alert by Deelaw(m): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2017
Is there a penalty if someone applied for two positions? (Pls someone asked me this)

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2017 / Pls, Who Knows Brymedot? / Jobs At Exxon Mobil Nigeria; Mobil Oil Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.