Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Photo From FUTO Exam Hall - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo From FUTO Exam Hall (39545 Views)

This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
K
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by sod09(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
all na wash
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by madjune(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
To be frank, I respect any Futo graduate.
The acada there no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by Donsmithbrown(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dat was my skul, dey make us strong. ..proud futoite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by adioolayi(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
That guy in front still wan try his luck from 100m away.. grin
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Greatest Futoite! Great!

Schooled there and graduated with my 2:1. why I love the school is simple; you don't need to runs your paper for you to get the best result. the lecturers can never fail good students in order to pass the runs ones. you study well, you pass not those schools that you must runs your way out whether you read well or not.

1 Like

Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by johnjay4u2u(m): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
how many people dey the department?
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by salaboiz(m): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
O.Y.O
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by marooh: 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
ipreach:
this is like exam I wrote last weekend in Port Harcourt

So at end what happened?
undecided kiss
Aproko
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by yuh2(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
FUTO wasn't fun at all. Exams were terrible, school environment was filled with cows, bushes everywhere and no babes to crown it all.

An average FUTO boy was either a smoker (weed), footballer, ''gymer'' or fellowship frick.

Birthday parties were more like a gay party, boys everywhere no girls. #MyAlma Mater #FUTOneverLovedUs#NoTime#GabonLodgeEziobodo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by Fantisha(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
This one na real gbege... In this situation, your help will only come from the Lord who made heaven and earth.
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by xcellinking(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
logadims:
This is the exam photo of mechatronics students writing exams.

Mtcheew so that what will happen angry
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by MadCow1: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
I will just submit a blank sheet and call in sick.
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by deewhydoski(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Op Abeg forget joor, their is nothing new or special in what is happening up there. It happen in most school too, unilorin precisely Come and see 50 students in 1200 capacity hall. Their is nothing new in it when u are not preparing to cheat. UNILORIN ALUMNI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by fungle(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
EntMirror:
Why do I need to waste over 18 years of my life reading and cramming theories that will never be used in the real world? Why would I be in a system that prepares me into being an employee, into being a slave? A lot of people might say that everyone must not be an entrepreneur, my response is usually brutal. Of course everyone can't be an entrepreneur, everyone can't be rich.

I just feel pity whenever I go around campus at night, watching students with their lamps and books, reading like their life depend on it. I'm not against education, I'm against school..
u are a guy after my own heart. School and Education are two totally different things.

1 Like

Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by ipreach: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
marooh:

So at end what happened?
undecided kiss
Aproko

menh, Everybody wrote what he/she knew

Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
ojmaroni247:
I am a proud ex-futoite. Great SOMES
make it work
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dude face your desk, you are on own OYO.

Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by blaqroy: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
I can proudly say I finished from Futo.... But with this what will happen will still happen

2 Likes

Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by HIPROFILE(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
ojmaroni247:
I am a proud ex-futoite. Great SOMES

2 Likes

Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
logadims:
i love that course
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Let them space it between heaven and earth, this tiny earpiece is what you need, and the result A. grin grin grin
How do you use it ?
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
fungle:

u are a guy after my own heart. School and Education are two totally different things.

A friend dropped out of school while we were in the university, second year actually. He just up and left...joined his brother's business. I didn't understand it at the time.

By the time the rest of us had graduated, was done with the whole NYSC shebang and job hunting, he already had a business with two workers and a wife.

There's a fine distinction between staying on the path and being kept on it. He choose his own path, rather than being kept on a path.

1 Like

Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by valemtech(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=ojmaroni247 post=57692070]I am a proud ex-futoite. Great SOqu

This is house we wrote our final exams!!bros futo no be beans,,great SEES.
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by hero2000: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
EntMirror:
Why do I need to waste over 18 years of my life reading and cramming theories that will never be used in the real world? Why would I be in a system that prepares me into being an employee, into being a slave? A lot of people might say that everyone must not be an entrepreneur, my response is usually brutal. Of course everyone can't be an entrepreneur, everyone can't be rich.

I just feel pity whenever I go around campus at night, watching students with their lamps and books, reading like their life depend on it. I'm not against education, I'm against school..

It's true that school teaches you how to write essay, how to solve basic trigs and sums.. But that doesn't discard the fact that time and resources used are just wasted.

I'm an entrepreneur and I'm closer to the real world than those who still dream of working in an oil firm. Don't be surprised, they will start searching in Google basic skills to acquire after service. The veil has been unveiled lol..

The purpose of this write up is to help you as an undergraduate redefine your purpose of going to school. school isn't a road that lead to a job. it's a road that leads to education. what you do with what you've acquired makes all the difference.

www.entmirror.com

All these upcoming entrepreneurs that won't allow us hear word! Even Strive Masiyiwa won't talk like that.(That studying in school is waste of time and resources). That is too general. Keep your you-must-be-an-entrepreneur sentiments to yourself.

I don't hype schooling and degrees too but that doesn't mean you should consider it as waste of time. I bet with your entrepreneurial skills you can conduct a surgery if your life depended on it! Keep to your lane. Don't force people to join it. In some people, insecurity makes them want others to be like them. (I am not saying insecurity is causing yours ooo!)

1 Like

Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by Rastamann: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
What is the big deal about this? Are you not supposed to have read and be prepared before coming for the exam?
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by keepjosh: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
logadims:
Ogun lele yio
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by rossyc(f): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
My alumni....Hahahaha
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by VanBommel(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
logadims:
bros that was how i wrote my exams in the school too. Go to geology department and ask of geophysics' sitting arrangement in the exam hall.
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by VanBommel(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
yuh2:
FUTO wasn't fun at all. Exams were terrible, school environment was filled with cows, bushes everywhere and no babes to crown it all.

An average FUTO boy was either a smoker (weed), footballer, ''gymer'' or fellowship frick.

Birthday parties were more like a gay party, boys everywhere no girls. #MyAlma Mater #FUTOneverLovedUs#NoTime#GabonLodgeEziobodo
i stayed in precious lodge, eziobodo, and i do visit gabon lodge very well.
Re: Photo From FUTO Exam Hall by micflo28(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
lubbish..... na after exam the real thing will happen #Runztinz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Shuts 21 Illegal Universities, Fake NYSC Camps / Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter / Uniuyo Admission List For 2012/2013 Session - Check It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.