Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 PM

"Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike (39780 Views)

Mosque Demolition: Ganduje Threatens Wike With Legal Action, Despite Denial / Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) / Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by swiz123(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, on Tuesday verbally attacked his successor, Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, and threatened to expose the governor’s wife “if he (Wike) does not shut up his mouth.”

Amaechi, who was visibly angry at the allegation levelled against his wife by the Rivers governor, also described his successor as a thug who could hardly speak good English.

On Monday, Wike alleged that each commissioner and local government chairman in Rivers State paid the erstwhile governor’s wife, Judith, N3m and N2m monthly, respectively.

But when asked to react to this while speaking on the sidelines of an inspection programme at the Kaduna Dry Port, Amaechi replied, “By accident of Goodluck Jonathan, I don’t want to attribute it to God, but by the accident of Jonathan, the man takes office and talks rubbish. My wife and family, including my younger brothers and sisters, no one had access to government when I was governor.

“Even as minister, nobody will have such because it is not a family business. It is government business. But the problem with Nyesom Wike, and I want you to state this if he doesn’t shut up his mouth and do his work I will bring his wife to the focus. You see I’ve been very matured not to talk about his wife.

“But if Wike does not close his mouth and talk about my wife anymore, I will bring out his wife. My wife will never do such, we don’t do family business. I care about transparency. My wife is a trader. She buys and sells and Wike knows that.”

When asked why he was also accused of squandering over N30bn belonging to Rivers State, Amaechi said, “And you believe that? The man who says he has about $50m in Lagos and could no prove it is the same man you believe. The man who said I didn’t pay salaries until I left office and now he is saying no, it is pensioners that I didn’t pay. Do you believe such a man?

“Do you think such a man is well? You believe Nyesom Wike is well? First, he doesn’t know how to speak English, he is poorly dressed, he is a thug, and you bring me to focus with that kind of a man?”

On the decision of the Rivers government to handle some of the issues levelled against him in court, the transportation minister declared that his team was not given fair hearing by the panel set up in the state.
Amaechi said, “Which court, okay let him go to court. He has no fact and he maligns people’s character. The process is that you set up a tribunal, but we’ve questioned the tribunal, we were not given a fair hearing.
“Again, how do you know how the court came to its decision? We were not even informed. There is a panel of justices in Rivers State, which is the Court of Appeal. But by the time we knew it, they took away that matter from them and gave it to a panel that came from Adamawa.”

https://punchng.com/shut-up-or-i-expose-your-wife-amaechi-threatens-wike/amp/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by TANKDESTROYER(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
And we call these folks leaders?...

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by Baawaa(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Imagine, expose my wife and I will expose your wife,we don't have good representatives.Yes,I calls them representatives because they don't have qualities of leaders. Moreover,we voted for them to represent us but overnight they turned themselves to "YEYE" leaders.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by adadike281(f): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
as long as she is not fucking another man, expose her and DSS should do something about all these expositions .

14 Likes

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by prospero5(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
@adadike

so na wetin women dey fear pass be that? haha!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by dollytino4real(f): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
na wah o! wike n rotimi matters dont have end sef, very soon mothers will expose

16 Likes

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by Motolank: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Huun, pls he should just finish what he started already
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by TINALETC3(f): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
See our so culd leaders bhaving like women angry

44 Likes

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by IgboticGirl(f): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by nairaman66(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
It is clear that all Nigerian leaders are either motor park touts, thugs, drug dealers, criminals, armed robbers, turncoats, kidnappers or chest beaters! The ones that are normal in character are either sick or dead!! It just beats my imagination!! Are we going to continue like this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by MagnaB: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hehe
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by NwaNimo1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
These two clowns again,..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by chelseabmw(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lol
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by unlimitedsoundz(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Smh

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by Tapout(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
dem Don start again... These guys were very good friends way back o, I don't know what mama peace did to shatter that friendship

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
EXPOSITORY ESSAY LOADING grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by LoveJesus87(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Thieves

3 Likes

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by GeneralOjukwu: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hope some nude pix and blue films are part of the exposé

32 Likes

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by seyizma(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mr Amaechi, hope it's not one of the secret quickies that I had with Mrs Eberechi that you plan to expose? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by Ericaikince(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
where is Evan Pls..

1 Like

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by Loba19: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Amaechi u get her nudes ni? Biko leak it nau

5 Likes

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by Omeokachie: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Overgrown baby.
A fellow man challenged you and you are threatning his wife.

Just address the allegation: Did you pay illegal salary to her or not?

Small time now he will threaten to attack his primary 3 son.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by drnoel: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Baawaa:
Imagine, expose my wife and I will expose your wife,we don't have good representatives.Yes,I calls them representatives because they don't have qualities of leaders. Moreover,we voted for them to represent us but overnight they turned themselves to "YEYE" leaders.

Leaders ? Who? Amaechi and Wike? No they are not leaders but thugs

6 Likes

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by Miles300: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
If u expose her ,she go go jail ni .....
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by LionDeLeo: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ameachi, abeg tell us something.

2 Likes

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by brunofarad(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Why are our politicians like this?

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by davie80: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Amaechi Shud go and sit down

3 Likes

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Is she a farming implement?

8 Likes

Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by nobleblood: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Thug of war..or thugs at war. Ekaite please find me a right expression.
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by Miles300: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Loba19:
Amaechi u get her nudes ni? Biko leak it nau
hahahaha Abeg ask am oo useless leaders !
Re: "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike by obataokenwa(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
I don't know if it's only me that notices... If you see Amaechi talk, you see a human being that behaves like agric fowl. No single decorum at all.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles / Nigerian Students In China Endorse Buhari (photo) / Senator Ita Enang, New SSA To President On National Assembly Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.