Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ghwx Has Fallen (pull Out Now!!!) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghwx Has Fallen (pull Out Now!!!) (552 Views)

Tree Collapses On A Man On Trying To Pull It Down (Photos) / Breaking News: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghwx Has Fallen (pull Out Now!!!) by mikebrown92: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
I'm putting this up to help those who haven't ph or paid there ph because if you do, you won't be able to gh it.

people will keep telling you ghwx rocks as they used to say but at the back of there minds, they just want to get there own money and take the next bus,
they will continue to lure you into it so you can loose along with them.

I was a hard core loyalist of ghwx until last 4 days when they did me the worst thing, I have outstanding gh and was told to ph to get part of it and not knowing I was going to loose more of my money to them and now they have made me helpless and broke,
I just have to go back to norm life to start saving up.

if you don't want to fall victim also, it's better you pull out right now before the table turn to you but if you are willing to loose more, then you can continue until all your money will go down the drainage.
a word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: Ghwx Has Fallen (pull Out Now!!!) by feelgoodInc: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
I was not even in
Re: Ghwx Has Fallen (pull Out Now!!!) by ewaa: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
Partipants are wiser now than before. They won't listen stupid advice coming third hand ✋ brain like yours. Testimonies full everywhere on our forum. You can continue to hate afterall its in your blood. The attachment below is one of millions of testimonies of members providing help to themselves. Continue with your gospel of hate. Your end is nigh

Re: Ghwx Has Fallen (pull Out Now!!!) by Ipfreely: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
Sigh. People are really gullible.
Re: Ghwx Has Fallen (pull Out Now!!!) by kcy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
Op get big problem, just bacause u defaulted and Yr account was blocked d next thing for u is to Com to nairaland.....if u dont kwn nairaland system is also having som glitch currently , wat u don't kwn is that dr is no system without glitch,...ghwx has com to stay if u don't want to put Yr money then allow others to put dr money unless u have Yr own site u want us to join
Re: Ghwx Has Fallen (pull Out Now!!!) by kurobriggs: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sincerely when I see that PH and GH is still ongoing in the old site, I don't get deceived by d same in the new site, My major concern though is that people are moved from week one to pay 90% help, all the people collecting help now, truth be told, are they ever going to recommit so people just paying them would see who to pay, bcoz clearly people requesting for help are now by far more than people providing help, that's why the delay in matching for days. Am still looking to see how they will balance it but the big question remains THOSE PEOPLE BEING PAID NOW, ARE DE GOING TO RECOMMIT OR DE WILL RUN AWAY?

(1) (Reply)

Daniel Joshua Returns N-power Stipends / Songs Of Victory. / Attention Please: Lest I Forget, Lest You Forget; Lest We Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.