Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers (4723 Views)

Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by marvin902(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
hahahhahahahha...
my conscience grin grin grin grin

buh you cant really blame the woman its her biology grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
Same way it's a figment of the Husband's imagination to have assumed that His Wife was moaning!

Not everyone understand the word "pretence" get that right..

If you no need my prayer abeg pass am to the nxt person undecided
Go back and read the post. He wasn't assuming she moaned, she did moan so it isn't a figment of his imagination. Lol, it's human nature to pretend, you're not exempted that was why I said she could have.

I asked that you keep your prayers.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by dacovajnr: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
Go back and read the post. He wasn't assuming she moaned, she did moan so it isn't a figment of his imagination. Lol, it's human nature to pretend, you're not exempted that was why I said she could have.

I asked that you keep your prayers.
Although diz ma first encounter with you,but m very much aware of your knacks for wanting arguments to end in your favour..You have this Benny..lolx

I can't take back the gift tongue

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by IamSINZ(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
She for just pretend say e no sweet even if e sweet to save her marriage. God no go gree bad thing sha, the day they came to our compound my bro was already planning how he'll save us.

One can't just simply pretend that the dick isn't good. wink

Thank God it didn't get to that extent, because tbh.. There's very little your bro would have done, mami.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
Although diz ma first encounter with you,but m very much aware of your knacks for wanting arguments to end in your favour..You have this Benny..lolx

I can't take back the gift tongue
You must be a silent admirer, else I don't know how you'd have come up with such assumption again like tagging me a "Feminist". Well, if you can't win an argument, throw anything at them.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by BUTTERBEER: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
She for just pretend say e no sweet even if e sweet to save her marriage. God no go gree bad thing sha, the day they came to our compound my bro was already planning how he'll save us.
I'm sure y'all ended up robbing them cos they unknowingly entered the Lions den grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

One can't just simply pretend that the dick isn't good. wink

Thank God it didn't get to that extent, because tbh.. There's very little your bro would have done, mami.
Why not if women fake moans?. Anyway, thank God they didn't gain entrance.

How was your day?.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by aspiliqueta(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
You all should know that the man was right to divorce the wife. main reason been that in that village owukpa. If your wife sleeps with another man and you know and still let her stay with you, u wil die it no joke ask paul enenche. Each village has their law owukpa's has to do alot with marrage
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by aladdinjnr(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Its not her fault na cheesy The DICK make sense ni
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by IamSINZ(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
Why not if women fake moans?. Anyway, thank God they didn't gain entrance.

How was your day?.

Day was good. I had to lock up earlier today, the rains bleeped up business.

Yours?
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

Day was good. I had to lock up earlier today, the rains bleeped up business.

Yours?
Today's rain has been all day. Lol, I just closed. On my way home.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by IamSINZ(m): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
Today's rain has been all day. Lol, I just closed. On my way home.

Wiggling that your big azz upandan on the streets of lipsrsealed, abi?
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

Wiggling that your big azz upandan on the streets of lipsrsealed, abi?
smiley smiley
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by amakadihot87(f): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Amarabae:
Hahahahahahaha. The man should blame himself, maybe he is not man enough in bed or he is not endowed in that area.
If the woman is used to eating a good cucumber everyday, she will not be aroused when being given a different cucumber to eat.
The woman enjoyed the sex, yes it was a rape but the woman saw beyond the rape and find herself in a garden o....f sexu.......al neuroeroticsm which maybe catalysed by the anatomical reaction between her nerves and the armed robber big "cucumber".
We just can't control ourself when we are enjoying sex, the whole nerves in the body are sensensualistically aroused and stand at Attention..
Don't you hear the sweet sound a sharpener make when you are screwing a pencil inside it. Hahahaha
He should forgive her, it was a rape.
.......na so.....the one wey sweet me pass na neuroeriticm......well the bae over enjoyed it and u dont expect her to pretend na .....infact the nail was hit at the very end ........the hubby could have begged the robbers to teach him the game......ka o muta iku ntu
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by Wizklynd23(m): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
This one na complicated issue, even nah me i go vest walahi, moarning of pleaasure right in ma eyes... Who she be self that insinuates shes a bad wife who can easily be carried away with such things... Wetin the husband do if I were in his shoes na d thing way I go do walahi.. In the spirit of sharp sharp I will send her away ...this kinda wife with what she did it means shes enjoying the rape and what means in the other hand is, shes the type who can cheat easily
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by dacovajnr: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
You must be a silent admirer, else I don't know how you'd have come up with such assumption again like tagging me a "Feminist". Well, if you can't win an argument, throw anything at them.
Silent admire?? I didn't tag as a feminist per say..i just felt you being a lady yourself shouldn't condemn Her..

Ofcourse the Kim I know would throw anything just to buttress her claims...

My prayer stands angry
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by Burgerlomo: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by Burgerlomo: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
This story reminds me of one of baba suwe's movies when he asked his wife if she wants him to off the fan he was holding when the men of underworld was banging her and she simply says no while moaning in pleasure grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by LisaAnne(f): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
During rape the brain activates stress in which the hormone cortisol blocks other sexual hormones and blood flow to the vag.
For countless women it can be so scary that it triggers overactivity in a part of the brain called amygdala which eventually leads to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after the events.

That's how most rape goes down but sometimes on rare occasions women might enjoy it or be aroused because A) They might have masochistic fetishes which could be seen as a psychological disorder. B) Or be faulty wiring in the brain because the circuit that runs fear and the circuit that runs arousal are very close to each other so they may overlap.

So it's not normal at all and it's even more offensive as well as disgusting to turn rape into a Fifty Shades of Grey sequel erotic fantasy.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0 this sounds like dat ur story of yesterday grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by Martin0(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:
Martin0 this sounds like dat ur story of yesterday grin grin grin

gringringringringrin
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by LisaAnne(f): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2017
During rape the brain activates stress in which the hormone cortisol blocks other sexual hormones and blood flow to the vag. For countless women it can be so scary that it triggers overactivity in a part of the brain called amygdala which eventually leads to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after the events. That's how most rape goes down but sometimes on rare occasions women might enjoy it or be aroused because A) They might have masochistic fetishes which could be seen as a psychological disorder. B) Or be faulty wiring in the brain because the circuit that runs fear and the circuit that runs arousal are very close to each other so they may overlap. So it's not normal at all and it's even more offensive as well as disgusting to turn rape into a Fifty Shades of Grey sequel erotic fantasy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by NickiSlay(f): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
ImSiNZ:
She was getting bleeped, not being raped.

Gotta learn to tell the difference
It is still rape. Climaxing multiple times doesn't mean she didn't get raped or thoroughly enjoyed it especially if she kept fighting it the entire time. Even if she gave in, it was unwanted. She only developed a coping mechanism for the trauma. You should read "What Science Says About Arousal During Rape"

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers by LisaAnne(f): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
During rape the brain activates stress in which the hormone cortisol blocks other sexual hormones and blood flow to the vag. For countless women it can be so scary that it triggers overactivity in a part of the brain called amygdala which eventually leads to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after the events. That's how most rape goes down but sometimes on rare occasions women might enjoy it or be aroused because A) They might have masochistic fetishes which could be seen as a psychological disorder. B) Or be faulty wiring in the brain because the circuit that runs fear and the circuit that runs arousal are very close to each other so they may overlap. So it's not normal at all and it's even more offensive as well as disgusting to turn rape into a Fifty Shades of Grey sequel erotic fantasy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend / Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion / Marrying A Bende (abia State) Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.