Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Soap And Over 9998 Essential Items Making Tutorials And Videos. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soap And Over 9998 Essential Items Making Tutorials And Videos. (638 Views)

Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) / Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soap And Over 9998 Essential Items Making Tutorials And Videos. by emerem: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dear,
Laundry, bar and other forms of soap, Dettol, Izal, condensed milk, paint, mosquito coil, hair relaxer/shampoo, super glue/adhesives, wood polish, finisher etc are among the widely needed household items that we all crave for even if we are damn broke. The good news remains that you can start the production of these items with as low as N2000 and make upto N50,000 within three days. I will prove this to you instantly. Kindly send a blank email to this email address: soap_making_manual@selfaidinitiative.org, wait immediately to get an instant response in your inbox. You can also drop your email here for free details. Don't wait on our government, start doing something today, now. You can also text your email address to 08133972034 with the caption "soap Manual" to get more detailed guidelines. Stop being idle, start doing something today especially now that the country's economy is down, you wont regret this engagement.
For dropping by, just ask me for your FREE gift copy of "Awakening The Giant Within" if you want to be motivated to success, you will enjoy the book, specially prepared to gear and motivate one towards success and actions that pay.

Whatsapp or Imo number: 08133972034.

Re: Soap And Over 9998 Essential Items Making Tutorials And Videos. by treasureboy09(m): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Soap And Over 9998 Essential Items Making Tutorials And Videos. by emerem: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
treasureboy09:
@Treasureboy, thank you for your interest in Our Soap Making Manual, but the details are only sent to e-mails and not via phone.
Re: Soap And Over 9998 Essential Items Making Tutorials And Videos. by treasureboy09(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
emerem:

@Treasureboy, thank you for your interest in Our Soap Making Manual, but the details are only sent to e-mails and not via phone.
. Let me have your mail then.......
Re: Soap And Over 9998 Essential Items Making Tutorials And Videos. by emerem: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2017
treasureboy09:
Here is my e-mail
soap_making_manual@selfaidinitiative.org. You can also whatsapp me on: 08133972034. Thank you for your interest which will truly elevate you in due time as you apply the ethics in the manual. Have a pleasant day.
treasureboy09:
Here is my e-mail
soap_making_manual@selfaidinitiative.org. You can also whatsapp me on: 08133972034. Thank you for your interest which will truly elevate you in due time as you apply the ethics in the manual. Have a pleasant day.
treasureboy09:
Here is my e-mail
Re: Soap And Over 9998 Essential Items Making Tutorials And Videos. by Beyfit(f): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Now In Stock

Silicon Molds for Soap and Cakes in All Size,Shape and Colors

Easy to use and your cake and soap will come out neatly and nice

call 08173894668

(1) (Reply)

Hire This Truck / What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? / Need A Good Online Marketer / Promoter For Nigerian Pages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.