Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

As A Pastor What You Must Know To Be Successful - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / As A Pastor What You Must Know To Be Successful (1292 Views)

What You Must Know About Ofo And Ogu / Ritual Prayers For Mariners: What You Must Know As A Human Being / 5 Slangs You Should Know To Get The Best Deals In Lagos Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Pastor What You Must Know To Be Successful by bunbit23: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
I welcome us all this morning as we stand to have a bit of lecture as e dey happen. As a dey happen will bring you features and update as usual but specific, talking more on things we must know about life and our chosen carrier. Yes, this update comes to you as a result of my promise to help us with relevant information for financial updates as we approach the month of July. Before now, we should know that a very month of the year has what it stands for. And that by which it stand is reasons for earthly activities thus we say season. Now we talk about July.
July shows signs of activity, expansion and hardwork. If we are to succed in July, finding a way which we can be center of attention will be paramount.
Are we following?

[08:10, 20/06/2017] Kwarteng Ghana: We are with you

[08:11, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Change and transformation of all kinds are asked of us in July.

[08:13, 20/06/2017] Daniel Lagos: Yes sir

[08:13, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: The 7 energy shifts on the month of July brings about the strong vibrations by which to work with in a spiritual growth level. To help achieve this is to welcome truth which help to review the secret of success behind our carrier. In everything, there's a secret. But the ignorant never take note.

[08:16, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: To start with, I have to start with us those who have a carrier choice on spiritual assignments. That's to say the pastors, the native dictors and light workers in our midst. After them, we talk about traders. After traders, we talk about civil servants. After them we talk about students. These are our principle of discussions this season. Success must be achieved. So I mote it be!

[08:19, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Why do I have to start with pastors and others? It's because of their office as spirit related matters. First and foremost, I must state my stand on pastors. I have said it and keep saying it, am not against their source of power neither am I their enemy of progress but my problem with them is act of deception.
Nothing more!
Notwithstanding, I appreciate any man or woman who have devoted himself on for spiritual matters.
Today, am going to bring more messages to help open our eyes. Perhaps to make the wise wiser and fool more foolish.

[08:25, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: To become the best in any given carrier, you deserve to know the secret, thus in everything: there's a secret.
Isn't it?

[08:27, 20/06/2017] Alphonse Romania: yes GM,ride on

[08:27, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Anything you chooses to do, definitely because of time factors and skills application's should put food on your table. It's nature mandate.
Haven known this is wisdom!

[08:28, 20/06/2017] Kwarteng Ghana: Yes,more light GM.

[08:29, 20/06/2017]This is spiritual assignment if you must know. Just like the Igbo adage, onye ya na ndi mmuo na eriko nri na eji ogologo ngaji meaning whenever you wish to dine and wine with the spirits, you must learn to use long spoon. This is a word for the wise!

I don't know but I should have known if it is ignorant that makes most of us think pastoring is a common profession? If you thought otherwise, you better have a rethink because its not.

[08:32, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: You are working for a spirit and against a spirit! Kingdom contests!
This is the definition.
For your life and security, do not engage on it with little or no spiritual power. Most of us are called while most of us called ourselves.
Whichever is the case, you still need knowledge to come out a success.
A young lady who just left this room quit some days ago suffers as a result of this information. She couldn't hear any longer. According to her, it has lasted for some period of 2 to 3 yrs now. I could have helped but she couldn't help herself. And never forget, spirits helps those who help themselves.
Take note of that!

[08:38, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Today in our society, we see many prophets and prophetess. Powerful men you call them Daddy. Man of God. But never forget none is man of Satan. So don't be deceived. Still on the secret. I always tell people around me, look: anything you know you can't do best, never start it at all.
Do you hear that?

[08:41, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: What you do not know and must know. There are possible forces, powers, medium for prophesy. To become a prophet, you can help yourself achieve that without no harm. But then its of two kind. There's a prophet with vision and the other with sound.
Nevertheless, both are achievable but differently. Knowledge of Occult is the ultimate. Good number of people has joined different black witch occult society as a result of achieving this only to become disappointed afterwards. Thus before there joining, they thought its like this or like that, but after wasting blood of the innocent which is for the great Lucifer, you will realize that you have no other choice than to leave with an oil alone followed by guide.
Ignorant!
Now you have entered and offered blood sacrifices, your provisions create a vacuum for more commitment
Ignorant!

[08:49, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: That was what you see in the life of the young girl who joined illuminati occult. During her ritual deliverance I was able to ask her, how did you get to know this group? She said a white friends of hers introduced her. After so much blood sacrifices, when she couldn't stand it any longer, she has to start seeking for help outside to excape from the occult.
Ignorant!
Now, for your information, black witch society does not offer vision or sound ability but with knowledge they can help provide you with spiritual materials for the suppose after engaging you on blood sacrifice as a commitment.
This is top secret!
This is the secret!
This is the knowledge!

[08:55, 20/06/2017] Nita Edo: I'm so happy being here with you all and I promise my dedication and fidelity as a member.

[08:56, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: God has made every thing possible for mankind. Lucifer did not create anything and has can't create a thing. He uses knowledge against people to attract the people to become his loyalist. Reading from this, you have every reason to belief that all the so called man of God powers, gain influence by the knowledge of occult.
We have oil for sound.
We have oil for deliverance.
We have oil for vision.
This is what most of them make use of as prophets.

[09:00, 20/06/2017] Stanley Delta: Thank you very very much sir for the enlightenment.

[09:00, 20/06/2017] Alphonse Romania: really?

[09:01, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Spirit is every where. They can speak any body of language ranging from China, Africana, German, Korea, Igbo, English, efik, Wolof, Yoruba, french........... any language human can speak: spirit can hear.
Re: As A Pastor What You Must Know To Be Successful by bunbit23: 4:03am On Jun 22, 2017
09:01, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Any language man can hear, spirit can speak. Remember, in the beginning was one language. It was as a result of wisdom of man that brought about different languages as we see today by the most high. He made it to control mankind.
Now, the oil when applied using the guide, helps spiritual connections
It helps Spiritual communications.
You can speak as a man and hear a strange voice in responds.
You can enquire and get responds following a perfect guide.
This is the idea behind what we see today in the society.
Nevertheless, it is fair than vision oil.
Vision is somewhat dangerous that's why it attract sacrifices. The oil when applied, has the ability to open your third eye. You can see things in the spirit.
[09:09, 20/06/2017] Alphonse Romania: hhhmmm
[09:09, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: You can identify spirit among men because you can see them. Now, this is why the sacrifice has to come in. Because there are some dangerous evil spirit being, while on a duty, they may wish to strike someone. Because you can see them, as a you may move with passion to defend the ignorant: such attempt could lead to attack by the demon.
The ability to go unharmed is power of sacrifices while the inability is why some have died on the process or sustain injury.
[09:13, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: As e dey happen in the realm. There are other method apart from oil which is initiation. Many deities within us possessed high powerful psychic ability. Discovering them helps success. All that is required is to make an approach. The attendant will tell you what it takes to become a beneficiary. Upon agreement, you will be initiated to their order. These introductions are not evil mind you.
One could ask, what is evil?
What is evil?
Wisdom will help you know what evil is all about. The most high is not only the positive energy. Most deities are!
[09:18, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Last time I gave you signs to discover them. They are here and there with different powers and abilities. Some may require annual sacrifices. Some may ask you for monthly sacrifices. Some may ask for 3 yrs.
It dépends!
[09:21, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: But most important is that, these deities, since they are positive energy, they can never request for human blood sacrifices. Many of the so called man of God belongs to their sacred order.
Secret!
Having gained initiation, they will engage you on a transmit. It's then they will speak, you can hear. But before that, you have to call their attentions on any given mission. Would you like to know their signs?
To know them, any prophet or prophetess that has day of deliverance or prophecy is a member.
[09:26, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Because the deity will have a day with him. To help communication, he usually fix deliverance or prophecy on the d_day. No matter what you do other days, he will never prophesies for you.
[09:26, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: There's juju that's Spells:
This is where a spiritualist or native doctors comes in. They give you list of ritual items. You provide the money they help you carry out the assignment
Sometimes, you may choose to go along with it and make provisions for it and install the altar in your room.
Some people may chose to leave it the shrine and pay frequent visits to sacrifice for the effect.
This is it!
Re: As A Pastor What You Must Know To Be Successful by bunbit23: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2017
[09:31, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: If you must succed in this field as a pastor, this is what you must know as a secret behind your success if not, you must end up receiving salaries and never become rich and wealthy.like them.
We still have marine initiation. It's as same method as the deities. Here I have to draw the cutting for today.
You may ask your questions.

[09:37, 20/06/2017] Henry Rivers: Goodmorning gm Why was the book with all details of moses and how he was guided to perform miracles neglected in the bible

[09:37, 20/06/2017] Alphonse Romania: GM,sir do you have this vision oil? how can one obtain it?

[09:38, 20/06/2017] Henry Rivers: Like wise solomon,to my understanding he was the wisest person

Henry Rivers: Goodmorning gm Why was the book with all details of moses and how he was guided to perform miracles neglected in the bible?
Answer:
[09:41, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Bible should we should understand does not contain all information. Some events was not writen. Reason is to help us carry it along. This is what bible group of scholars came in conclusion and decided to do. As a person or individual, its left for you to further knowledge as a bible students. There are thousands of prophets and prophetess whose name and events did not appear in the bible. To know much more about them is further knowledge. You search for them and get their scroll. Before bible, it was scroll. Scroll is a book which contains events of every prophets. So its with Moses and his events. I hope that meet with your question?

[09:46, 20/06/2017] Henry Rivers: Yes gm,thank you for your insight

[09:37, 20/06/2017] Alphonse Romania: GM,sir do you have this vision oil? how can one obtain it?
Answer:
[09:45, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Most of these oils come from India on a special request. It's not in the market and can't be found in any shop. You get them with link from Indian temple.

[09:50, 20/06/2017] Henry Rivers: But indians are mostly heathens,how come this guys are powerful,was it there all deities not known dwell,why do they practice and serve gods that are vengeful

[09:56, 20/06/2017] Collins Abuja: You said the introductions are not evil?
[09:57, 20/06/2017] Collins Abuja: Do mean that the men of god using this items are justify before the most high?

[10:00, 20/06/2017] Adomi Warri: Those who see vision naturally are they pastors or herbalist in nature ? Thanks for the lectures. Am happy to be here

[10:01, 20/06/2017] Kwarteng Ghana: GM,if someone is black witch and you want stop its works what will you do?

[09:56, 20/06/2017] Collins Abuja: You said the introductions are not evil?
[09:57, 20/06/2017] Collins Abuja: Do mean that the men of god using this items are justify before the most high?
Answer:
[10:22, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Evil is actions found in an event not the event. Do you get that?

[10:00, 20/06/2017] Adomi Warri: Those who see vision naturally are they pastors or herbalist in nature ? Thanks for the lectures. Am happy to be here
Answer:
[10:24, 20/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Those who posses the nature given as destiny are not herbalist nor are they pastors? A herbalist is a person who has the ability to cause healing using herbs. A pastor is a person who engage and professed his belief in and under religion basically Christian religion. In a more broadway, Pastors are teachers. Or they are meant to be teachers under christian religion.

[10:28, 20/06/2017] Collins Abuja: Gm..Evil is actions found in an event not the event. With this answer I need wisdom to know what is evil
Re: As A Pastor What You Must Know To Be Successful by bunbit23: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
For more knowledge, request to join our growing whatsaap group today. Number to join on whatsapp.
zero plus seven plus zero plus six plus two plus eight plus five plus five plus zero plus zero plus one. (If you get it, you deserve it

(1) (Reply)

Ipaara Aanu / Olu Of Warri Confirmed Dead, Designate Named / Where Do I Get Bint El Sudan Perfume?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.