Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Where Was Our Security Officers When Evans And His Gang Were Touring Lagos... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Was Our Security Officers When Evans And His Gang Were Touring Lagos... (344 Views)

Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja / Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Was Our Security Officers When Evans And His Gang Were Touring Lagos... by Ra88: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Where Was Our Security Officers When Evans And His Gang Were Touring Lagos Cities With Their Victims.

Ever since I started reading about Evans and his kidnapping exploits, one question keep coming to my mind;

Where was our security officers? I mean those police officers that specialize in stop and search. Considering the fact that most of his victims were kidnapped during the day. How come they weren't for once stopped for "Stop & search"

And those people interviewing him, nobody has asked him how he managed to evade the police check points, driving round Lagos with arms in his cars.

How come?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo And The Political Urchins / Oyo Invests In Silo Construction / Let’s ‘break-up’ Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.