Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:22 PM

Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum (28487 Views)

Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by sorry1(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2017
Michael004:
I should tell you the generation. of Evan where I live so that you can come and kidnap to make money for your usual development. But what are you doing in Lagos? Why not go to your forest in aba or your God forsaken onitsha. OK, come with your squard to ajah, you will meet me there. Someone from a barren land is talking. I downgraded myself.
Now, I can see that you are worthy of my replies courtesy of igbo presence in Lagosgrin

Do you want me to tell you how Tinubu made his money? what of obj? afonja is the laziest tribe in the world quote me anywhere. Hausas are known to make their money from arable farming, so when the likes of dangote boast of their wealth, we can believe them. Igbos make their money from businesses; import and export, so when the likes of ifeanyi uba, OUK, boast of their wealth, we can believe them.

Mr. afonja how did obasanjo make his money since yorubas claim they are the most learned in Nigeria? In Which agency did Tinubu work? Any Yoruba man that's rich, whether dead or alive made his money either from polithiefing or by drug peddling!! Not forgetting other means through Which afonjas make their money Which includes; joining secret cults, skull mining and pastorpreneurship!!!

Afonja in absence of crime are only entitled to brown roof and barbarism!!! Truth is mine.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by modsfucker: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2017
lloydtruth:
It's either you guys lack education or you enjoy lying to yourselves undecided undecided undecided undecided who is stopping you from owning properties in the east? Travel around and get exposed, life doesn't start and end in your state, leave your region, go to another region contribute to the economy of that region and then come back to discuss.

I move around more than you do.... I've been to the East and I know what is obtainable there.

Secondly, I am privileged to be in a position where I see information on the way local Igbo people shutdown firms and businesses in the name of not meeting their Corporate Social Responsibilities. So what are you talking about.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by lloydtruth: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2017
modsfucker:

I move around more than you do.... I've been to the East and I know what is obtainable there.

Secondly, I am privileged to be in a position where I see information on the way local Igbo people shutdown firms and businesses in the name of not meeting their Corporate Social Responsibilities. So what are you talking about.

You mean you move around from one Igbo/biafran thread to another here on Nairaland? grin grin grin grin, your opinion doesn't seem like that of a person that has move an inch from his state and you don't have access to any information that depicts any corporate social responsibilities in the east, you are just being malicious.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by orunto27: 11:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Igbo Youths wash their dirty linens in the street and are all senseless.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Ifymma(f): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
Your people are crying in a show of shame while you are shouting Afonja. Afonjas must have screwed every hole of your body. I don't think you realized what is coming down on you in a few months.
What is coming down, do you think that only the igbos will be affected? dont be surprise that the yorubas will die most because those goats called hausas will surely mistake them for igbos. infact many other tribes will surely be affected. so think well.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by jpphilips(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2017
Youngadvocate:
The Ohanaeze Youth Council, Worldwide, OYC, has petitioned the United Nations, UN, asking that ndi Igbo in the North be granted special protection following the quit notice issued to them by a coalition of northern youths.

The council which is the youth wing of Ohaneze ndi Igbo, the apex Igbo socio-cultural organization also, demanded that the United Nations begins preparation to conduct a referendum in Igbo land to finally determine the fate of their people.

This is following the letter written by the Arewa Youths to the Acting President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, in which they bashed Ndigbo over the continuous agitation for Biafra.

Recall the Arewa youths in the letter accused ndi Igbo of instigating various crisis in the country, including the first military coup as well as the civil war.

But in the letter to the UN by the OYC, said it was high time a referendum was conducted to pave way for the final end to the “unworkable marriage” called Nigeria.

The letter signed by the group’s national president, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, Mazi Okwu Nnabuike (National secretary) Amb Arthur Obiora (Dep National President) Engr Obinna Adobe (National Publicity Secretary) was copied to the Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, the United States Embassy in Nigeria, the UK Embassy, the Commonwealth, the Amnesty International, among others.

The letter was entitled: “A CALL FOR EMERGENCY IN NIGERIA- OUR TWO-POINT DEMAND.”

It reads in parts: “It is with great concern that we alert the international community of the looming genocide against the Igbos in the Northern part of Nigeria, occasioned by a well-orchestrated, carefully thought-after plot by the Northern hierarchy, who are hiding under the Arewa Youths.

“Their latest ranting, which they packaged a letter to the Acting President has left no one in doubt as to their motive: A GRAND DESIGN TO ANNIHILATE THE IGBO RACE. This, they want to achieve so easily through the well packaged false history, which they have now dished out to gullible minds in order to create a passion hatred for the Igbos in the minds of their people and thereby easily achieve the October 1 planned mayhem against our people.

“How else could one justify their attempt to stab history in the back by labelling the first military coup in Nigeria as an Igbo coup? How else could people twist history than their justifying the pogrom against the Igbos between 1966 and 1967, which eventually led to the civil war? In what measure can one justify the insult on our late leaders, in the persons of Late Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi and Late Col. Chukwuemeka Odumewgu Ojukwu?

“In Igbo land, we have respect not only for the elders, but more so for the dead and it if is for that purpose that we chose not to go further into this matter. Truth cannot never be changed. However, we must let these youths and their pay-masters know that contrary to their claims, our people have made much more sacrifices for the unity of this country, starting from the later Owelle of Onitsha, Nnamdi Azikiwe.

“To also justify their planned killing of every Igbo man remaining with the Biafra agitation amounts to hypocrisy of the highest magnitude. May we remind them for over a decade now, the Boko Haram did not just declare war on the Nigerian State but has gone ahead to seize territories, killed thousands of thousand and rendered millions homeless, yet nobody has branded it an action signed by the entire North. Besides, like the Arewa Youths pointed out in their hypocritical letter, the Biafra agitators have their demand for self-determination found in so many characters, including that of the UN, for which Nigeria is a signatory to. Where does the Boko Haram derive its own right to be engaging in mass murder?

“Our point here, however, is not on the propriety or otherwise of the attempt by Boko Haram to take over every Nigerian Nigeria territory or the Biafra agitation, but the difficult attempt by the Arewa Youths to link every Igbo man with the activities of the IPOB. If it is so, suffice it to say that all of them are members of the Boko Haram sect.

“May we also state that contrary to their claims that Ndigbo were being accommodated in every part of the country, our people have continued to be slaughtered like chickens, especially in the North, without justifiable reason. The case of Mrs. Bridget Agbahime, a pastor’s wife, who was murdered in cold blood will speak against these youths. The manner her case was muzzled by the Kano State Government will make her blood to cry forever against her shameless murderers.

“We, therefore, alert your attention to another impending massacre of the Igbos, especially with thick rumour of arms being stock-piled in the North in readiness for action. It is even more painful considering undenied claims that some security personnel were aiding the smuggling of these sophisticated arms through the porous land borders in the North.

“Suffice it to say, Sir, that the life of our people are now at a great risker. It does appear that the pogrom of the 60s is here to repeat itself again. There are indications that they are only waiting for the whistle to be blown for them to unleash another round of terror on our people.

“Giving the above, we urge the United Nations to beam its satellite on the Northern Nigeria ahead of any eventuality that may befall our people. Considering the manner the security agencies have handled these endless threats, it is unlikely that they may protect our people when these marauders will strike.

“Secondly and very importantly too, having seen that Igbos have remained the victims of this marriage called Nigeria, despite our sacrifices, we demand that the on-going constitutional amendment will not be acceptable should it not make provision for a referendum. It is high time people are given freedom to decide whether they want to remain in a country where they are not loved, not wanted but hated with passion.

“The National Assembly should make no mistake of undertaking any further constitutional amendment without an option for referendum, this is the only way to go and we urge the United Nations to mount all necessary international pressures on Nigeria to effect that very much needed amendment.”

http://igbobia.com/?q=igbo-youths-write-united-nations-demand-for-protection-of-igbos-in-the-north-and-referendum-read

They think that the UN is Idling away in New york looking for Okirika sellers to give referendum? illiteracy is the biggest problem of the Nigerian youth, does it mean that nobody in this group and some neigh sayers on Nairaland doesn't know that referendum has guidelines and nigeria does not meet the first step? God!! how did I arrive this territory of bean heads??

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by TimeMod1: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ifymma:

What is coming down, do you think that only the igbos will be affected? dont be surprise that the yorubas will die most because those goats called hausas will surely mistake them for igbos. infact many other tribes will surely be affected. so think well.
Madam, it seems you are confused. How many yorubas were killed in 1966 when over 300,000 Ibos were slaughtered?.
You're even claiming that Yorubas will die the most when it is a fact that Ibos in kano alone numbered up to 3million.
Are Yorubas a party to your hate & insulting game?

Your mind is evil, that is what you all are but we will be here to see who will die the most. Hope you're in the North, so that it can start with you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by bionixs: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
Michael004:
You mean your mother is a witch? Wonderful. So you know how witches wail cos your mother has wailed before. Wonderful. So tell me more, how do they beat her mercilessly? Inferiority complex he he he. Which school did you go to. Why abusing such precious word. You can never see a Yoruba man talking of how they hate him, how he's better than others, how he's handsome than other or how he eat good food which nobody ask him of or get into competition with him. That is what inferiority complex is all about. Talking about yourself of which no one cares about. That is the trait of a typical am igbo man. Hope I have helped you now. now run to your witch moma.
am so happy i didnt get to read the crap you wrote. But hope got what i said right? Bloody coward
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Michael004: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
sorry1:
Now, I can see that you are worthy of my replies courtesy of igbo presence in Lagosgrin

Do you want me to tell you how Tinubu made his money? what of obj? afonja is the laziest tribe in the world quote me anywhere. Hausas are known to make their money from arable farming, so when the likes of dangote boast of their wealth, we can believe them. Igbos make their money from businesses; import and export, so when the likes of ifeanyi uba, OUK, boast of their wealth, we can believe them.

Mr. afonja how did obasanjo make his money since yorubas claim they are the most learned in Nigeria? In Which agency did Tinubu work? Any Yoruba man that's rich, whether dead or alive made his money either from polithiefing or by drug peddling!! Not forgetting other means through Which afonjas make their money Which includes; joining secret cults, skull mining and pastorpreneurship!!!

Afonja in absence of crime are only entitled to brown roof and barbarism!!! Truth is mine.
Pathetic trash. Tell your father to do the Sam so he can be save from his pathetic poverty life. You can tell him to to become the new Evan, do normal ritual of beheading or carry your normal drug under his belly to Indonesia. if he survive which I know he won't, then you free from poverty that is only if they will not show us here how Indonesia firing squad fire hot from under his belly. Now that you know I am in Ajah, to can now plan your kidnap job. But if you are caught, we will lynch you live and direct and camera you for the world to see.grin. Left hand is what we will use to point to your father barren land to you ppl last from our land. We cannot use right hand because you do not worth it. We use left hand to point to bastards father house in our land.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by SirShymexx: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
These Igbos are clowns lol.

I don't think these people know what they. They want Biafra. They want SS. They want Igbo president. They want Nigeria. They want Lagos. They are Jews. And they also have the greatest black army ever lol.

They need to kick these people out of Lagos and give them whatever the fvck they want in their wrapper somewhere in their red sand forest republic. The Fulanis just exposed them as the most cowardly, disorganised, and confused people ever lol.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by darkckUSA: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
modsfucker:

Just cited a reference for you about the proposed Dangote depot which was destroyed at the foundation level in Onitsha but you pretend you did not see it.... Let me re-paste the link again and tell me why.....

https://www.nairaland.com/3735004/suspected-thugs-destroy-proposed-dangote-affiliated

Let me tell you kid, I traveled the length and breadth of this country, I am not a kid like you who depends on what his parents and kinsmen tell him to judge others

I am not a kid either. I have traveled the length and breadth of Nigeria. Currently traveling the world now.. I have been around long enough to know the truth about Nigeria. The Igbos will prefer selling land and cohabitation with a non Igbo than their kin.. My only concern on this Biafra issue is that the said country will be a sitting keg... I take it as an offence that Ibos are wrongly labeled as not welcoming visitors.. Our ancestors were known to be welcoming to strangers and it's a taboo to let any harm come to them.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by darkckUSA: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
SirShymexx:
These Igbos are clowns lol.

I don't think these people know what they. They want Biafra. They want SS. They want Igbo president. They want Nigeria. They want Lagos. They are Jews. And they also have the greatest black army ever lol.

They need to kick these people out of Lagos and give them whatever the fvck they want in their wrapper somewhere in their red sand forest republic. The Fulanis just exposed them as the most cowardly, disorganised, and confused people ever lol.

Why are you fretting. Why don't you start the process? Let my people go
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by SirShymexx: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
darkckUSA:

Why are you fretting. Why don't you start the process? Let my people go

Fretting? You must be high on cheap crack lol.

The only reason I'm responding is because you can spell, unlike the other miscreants.

I don't give a fvck about Igbo, Nigeria, or Biafra and my position on the issue since I started posting here has always been the same. Nigeria is a failed country destined for abyss. You don't even need to be Einstein to know that most of the groups have nothing in common and they're not meant to be in the same country together. And there are no thriving countries in the world structured like Nigeria - apart from other failed countries in Africa that are destined for abyss and underdevelopment as well.

Regardless, you people need to shut the fvck up and making noise everywhere. You claimed you want Biafra and the owners of Nigeria gave you the holy grail you need to use as a catalyst - for that end game. However, rather than grab it with open arms - you're out the pleading, crying, and acting confused. You Igbos aren't fit for purpose and I have never seen a group this politically inept and devoid of tact/coordination like you lot. Fulani ragheads just made you lot look like the cows they jockey around loool.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Topmostt: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
tete7000:

I m sure you have nothing to lose. I don't have a doubt about that. I have ibo friends doing well down in lagos, they have a lot of reservation about biafra. I know one in particular who can beat anyone who talks biafra up, that shows you how he loathes the idea. His life is already built here. Nnamdi Kanu who built himself well insulated from crisis in london, people like you who have nothing to lose and others who have their lives entrenched in east are the ones making the loudest noise.
Some Igbos do not support Biafra, most of them are those that invested heavily outside Igbo land. It kills my heart to think about the level of risk these investments have been exposed to. However the number of igbos that want to leave Nigeria Forever far outweigh these exigencies. The fact that you think that Igbos who are vocal and unapologetic about Biafra are making noise is most regrettable. This is what we badly want and I know God will see us through
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by tete7000(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
Topmostt:

Some Igbos do not support Biafra, most of them are those that invested heavily outside Igbo land. It kills my heart to think about the level of risk these investments have been exposed to. However the number of igbos that want to leave Nigeria Forever far outweigh these exigencies. The fact that you think that Igbos who are vocal and unapologetic about Biafra are making noise is most regrettable. This is what we badly want and I know God will see us through

I wish you people luck, however that you desire something doesnt mean God desires it. Before you begin to involve God, go down on your kneel, ask for his opinion and be sure you receive his feedback. You can get something outside God's wish and subsequently suffer greatly, then your latter state might be worse than where you ran from. Grass they say, always greener from the other side. God has never been part of a thing built on hate and bitterness.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Topmostt: 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
SirShymexx:

Fretting? You must be high on cheap crack lol.

The only reason I'm responding is because you can spell, unlike the other miscreants.

I don't give a fvck about Igbo, Nigeria, or Biafra and my position on the issue since I started posting here has always been the same. Nigeria is a failed country destined for abyss. You don't even need to be Einstein to know that most of the groups have nothing in common and they're not meant to be in the same country together. And there are no thriving countries in the world structured like Nigeria - apart from other failed countries in Africa that are destined for abyss and underdevelopment as well.

Regardless, you people need to shut the fvck up and making noise everywhere. You claimed you want Biafra and the owners of Nigeria gave you the holy grail you need to use as a catalyst - for that end game. However, rather than grab it with open arms - you're out the pleading, crying, and acting confused. You Igbos aren't fit for purpose and I have never seen a group this politically inept and devoid of tact/coordination like you lot. Fulani ragheads just made you lot look like the cows they jockey around loool.
Your assessment of this situation is somehow laughable. It will make alot of sense if IPOB we were the ones going for peace talk. Well, lemme tell you what you claim not to know. Most Igbos invested heavily in the north, it kills my heart to always remember this. Its this same people that are seriously concerned about the Arewa threat. Every honest person will easy understand why. However, over 95 percent Igbos want to leave Nigeria, blackmailing us by threatening our brothers may never work. If the north wants to help Igbo's get biafra they know what to do. The fact is this Biafra issue is not something any body can wish away. Its real and happening. By The grace of God we will succeed.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Topmostt: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
tete7000:

I wish you people luck, however that you desire something doesnt mean God desires it. Before you begin to involve God, go down on your kneel, ask for his opinion and be sure you receive his feedback. You can get something outside God's wish and subsequently suffer greatly, then your latter state might be worse than where you ran from. Grass they say, always greener from the other side. God has never been part of a thing built on hate and bitterness.
Ofcourse I pray about this. And I also hope its the will of God. Yah, some of us are bitter and hateful,but some feel marginalised ,degraded, unhappy and tired of Nigeria. I Pray God looks at the latter
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by tete7000(m): 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
Topmostt:

Ofcourse I pray about this. And I also hope its the will of God. Yah, some of us are bitter and hateful,but some feel marginalised ,degraded, unhappy and tired of Nigeria. I Pray God looks at the latter

Sadly contrary to what you wish, God will be more interested in looking at who the messiah championing the course is. God is fully aware that people are marginalised, it has always been the case. Even Jesus was. The question is let say he is willing to liberate them, is it a hateful, vengeful and rebellious Kanu he will send? I doubt! He can't even work through a man that disrespects his son. Never!!! A character like Kanu will only lead his people to a second and worse slavery, oppression, marginalisation and dejection. He is disillusioned.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
Michael004:
And when the iPod leader was threatening war and inciting his hate speeches, how many group run to UN to cry?. But a simple quit notice from north, all of you started wailing uncontrollably and carried your victim cry to UN. I believe they are not stupid like your elders, they will show them the hate speeches, insults and threat from you people that prompted them into giving you quit notice. No one falls for your victim cries any longer. You ppl are just confirmed cowards and victim criers.

Calm down, I am not Igbo.

Since you hate them this much then why are you anti-Biafra? Why not just let them go off and you can have Nigeria with the Hausa that you seem to get along with that you have taken sides with rather than fighting them as a Yoruba (or whatever your ethnic group is) than joining a bandwagon of the North?

Why have your Yoruba folks not issued threats to the Igbo separately? Why get excited over the threats issued by North about the Igbo in thr North? Seems to me like Yoruba are the coward here.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by rosebowl01(m): 5:40am On Jun 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
What proofs have you that the North is stockpiling weapons for a potential genocide?
Is it not true that Ibos truncated the first republic and subsequently disrupted regionalism?.. So where exactly was history stabbed in the back?.. You can't get international attention through propaganda. yeye people.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by Michael004: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2017
Obaluf0n:

Calm down, I am not Igbo.

Since you hate them this much then why are you anti-Biafra? Why not just let them go off and you can have Nigeria with the Hausa that you seem to get along with that you have taken sides with rather than fighting them as a Yoruba (or whatever your ethnic group is) than joining a bandwagon of the North?

Why have your Yoruba folks not issued threats to the Igbo separately? Why get excited over the threats issued by North about the Igbo in thr North? Seems to me like Yoruba are the coward here.

Oga, shut up. Hate beget hate. It is not possible to hate who loves me. They started the hatred, they are getting it back. Use your brain before you jump into matter. If you are not igbo, then keep mute and be the spectator. And before you poknose, Observe very well. One question for you Mr I am not igbo, do they love other tribe? answer that first.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by ahnverena(f): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2017
johnserek:

USA OWNS UN
USA HAS SAID NO DIVISION
WHAT TYPE OF COWARDLY ACT IS THAT

Don't be ignorant. The US is not the only country in the US security council. Their are 5 permanent members of the UN security council; China , France, Russian Federation, the United Kingdom, and the United States. So don't be stupid and ignorant by saying the US owns the UN.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by andy511(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
No tribe in Nigeria has written tons of letter to UN but Igbos. Their voice is adorned with cries of victimisation. They are the loudest and the most cowardly of the more than 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria. what a yeye tribe!.
They alleged that history was stabbed in the back yet couldn't retort with a truer version. They think they can take enlightened Nigerians for their misguided kids who have been bastardized with lies & revisionism.
The North is really guiding through well, they called for UN attention and You have taken a bold step in that regard but for you to raise an unfounded alarm of genocidal attempt against the North who have always call for a non-violent exodus.
One begin to wonder what is so special about the parasitic North and the under-developed SW that the Ibos have refused to vacate these regions.
Let's hope your legislators and political leaders join forces with you and put UN under considerable pressure. We join our faith with yours but please for the umpteenth time, stop the blackmailing.
Re: Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum by sorry1(m): 1:42am On Jun 23, 2017
Michael004:
Pathetic trash. Tell your father to do the Sam so he can be save from his pathetic poverty life. You can tell him to to become the new Evan, do normal ritual of beheading or carry your normal drug under his belly to Indonesia. if he survive which I know he won't, then you free from poverty that is only if they will not show us here how Indonesia firing squad fire hot from under his belly. Now that you know I am in Ajah, to can now plan your kidnap job. But if you are caught, we will lynch you live and direct and camera you for the world to see.grin. Left hand is what we will use to point to your father barren land to you ppl last from our land. We cannot use right hand because you do not worth it. We use left hand to point to bastards father house in our land.
what a long nonsense angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Herdsman Killed In Anambra State / EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement / Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.