Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos (47098 Views)

The 3 Policemen Killed In Taraba By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos by aribisala0(m): 8:07am On Jun 21, 2017
sweetgala:

You have no clue forge the Fulani tag, in the last few years cattle rustlers from neighbouring countries who ethically are Fulani/fulfude have invaded Nigerian space, they have killed many of the traditional Fulani herdsmen we know who carry sticks stollen cattle and are also responsible for the increaee in kidnaps along the Kaduna Abuja high way.

You should take time to study and investigate facts
They did not just invade they were brought in by the Fulani as mercenaries and this has been going on as far back as 2002 in this same Mambila now some of the most are out of control having seen how vulnerable many Nigerian communities are
Re: Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos by LUGBE: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2017
Jiang:
some nairalanders said this news was a lie, i guess they have enough evidence now.

R.I.P

Where is the evidence trouble things
Re: Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos by nototribalist: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Riduane:

Igbos started it.
you say wetin?

1 Like

Re: Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos by sweetgala(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2017
aribisala0:

They did not just invade they were brought in by the Fulani as mercenaries and this has been going on as far back as 2002 in this same Mambila now some of the most are out of control having seen how vulnerable many Nigerian communities are

You may want to talk to the miyeti cattle breeders who have lost several members to the cattle rustlers . The Kaduna state Gov have been battling these scourge for over 2yrs now.

These folks were not brought in they saw a lapse in the security of the nation and are taking full advantage these are elements allied to Al shabab and co rebels from Chad and Niger.

The poor security apparatus and porous borders is also why many BH fighters from the above mentioned states are wrecking avoc in the North East
Re: Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos by aribisala0(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2017
sweetgala:

You may want to talk to the miyeti cattle breeders who have lost several members to the cattle rustlers . The Kaduna state Gov have been battling these scourge for over 2yrs now.

These folks were not brought in they saw a lapse in the security of the nation and are taking full advantage these are elements allied to Al shabab and co rebels from Chad and Niger.

The poor security apparatus and porous borders is also why many BH fighters from the above mentioned states are wrecking avoc in the North East
They were brought and have been brought in on several occasions even the UN has reports of MERCENARIES brought in from Chad and Niger in 2002. Who was it that El Rufai made payment to. No doubt there is more than one group but there is no escaping the fact that some have been brought in by Miyetti Allah on several occasions as a kind of private militia to settle scores or to enforce their will and they may have lost control of them on occasions.
The other fact that is inescapable is that this is not without the knowledge of people like Buhari and other cattle owners with military background of Fulani origin. The objective is to terrorise the whole country into submission and fear of the Fulani and then to concede land to them with the objective of increasing the Fulani population in Nigeria and increasing the territory under their control
Re: Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos by sweetgala(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2017
aribisala0:
They were brought and have been brought in on several occasions even the UN has reports of MERCENARIES brought in from Chad and Niger in 2002. Who was it that El Rufai made payment to. No doubt there is more than one group but there is no escaping the fact that some have been brought in by Miyetti Allah on several occasions as a kind of private militia to settle scores or to enforce their will and they may have lost control of them on occasions.
The other fact that is inescapable is that this is not without the knowledge of people like Buhari and other cattle owners with military background of Fulani origin. The objective is to terrorise the whole country into submission and fear of the Fulani and then to concede land to them with the objective of increasing the Fulani population in Nigeria and increasing the territory under their control

I'll like to respond to your post but I've conclude you are willfully deluded.

You may need to visit a shrink, I don't know why seemingly educated individuals are given to such bewildering reasoning

Buhari is paying militias from Niger and Chad to attack Nigerian farmers in middle belt of Nigeria ! !
Re: Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos by smileyoo: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2017
op never said human lives were lost, but cows killed and many people injured. so why all these rip to the dead? or may be cows has become humans in nigeria.
Re: Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos by vikeyz(m): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2017
GUY, YOU HARSH O, NA FATALITY BE THIS grin
oshe11:
This one they keep killing the cows n leaving the herdsmen

Is it dat dey av jazz or what

kill d fulanis n use their vital organs for moni or donate it to hispitals.....

That was hw I entered same bus with one Fulani on my way to the North, the guy just dey smell Mess enroute to North....

ALMOST FAINT DAT DAY, JST IMAGINE INHALING MESS FOR 13HOURSundecided
Re: Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2017
Ezechinwa:

嗯,我希望你气 嗯,我希望你在 家运气
cheesy 谢了,兄弟
Re: Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos by jiangchu: 11:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Jiang:

嗯,我希望你在不幸的国家运气
它充满了黄金
Re: Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2017
jiangchu:
它充满了黄金
你会看到机会,祝你好运
Re: Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos by jiangchu: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2017
Jiang:

你会看到机会,祝你好运

谢谢

1 Like

Re: Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos by aribisala0(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
sweetgala:

I'll like to respond to your post but I've conclude you are willfully deluded.

You may need to visit a shrink, I don't know why seemingly educated individuals are given to such bewildering reasoning

Buhari is paying militias from Niger and Chad to attack Nigerian farmers in middle belt of Nigeria ! !
Your epileptic mother needs to visit a shrink.
Re: Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos by sweetgala(m): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
aribisala0:
Your epileptic mother needs to visit a shrink.

I had typed something equally insulting about your parents, but then I deleted it , insulting your parents and family doesn't make me look or feel decent I was raised better

My opinion stands I don't care how hurt you are about my frankness.

Enjoy your day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son / Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.