Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit (85042 Views)

Toke Makinwa Wears Camel Toe Revealing Tight Outfit / Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by pressplay411(m): 6:11am On Jun 21, 2017
waxxydude:
See that lips in tight. chai. But it's not your camel toes, she's not your girlfreind, neither is she your sister or mother!

Everybody won marry abeg, the weather is for two, so is the recession.

it's none of my business but how would the ladies like seeing us men in tights with our bulge and weapon swinging for all to view?
sorry that argument is flawed, ladies would actually love that. scratched that, forget i ever brought it up.lol
but OP i did not see any camel na. okbye

2 Likes

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by BabaO2: 6:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Sexytemi:
What's wrong with the dressing?
we can see the size of her toto
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by able20(m): 6:28am On Jun 21, 2017
iamrealdeji:
but when Kim Kardashian forms slay Queen,you would clap for her and Kim is probably older then this girl. matter of fact,get your bush girl mentality out of her
Tell dem becos nigerians never see anything good at home.
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by 989900: 6:41am On Jun 21, 2017
kachi105:
She's looking 4 buyers

The hustle is real . . . She is obviously minding her business -- folks should mind theirs too.

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by sarutobie(m): 6:50am On Jun 21, 2017
The first comments on the front page aptly illustrates the hypocrisy of the nigerian male..they will encourage females to dress in a provocative manner, they will hang out and catch 'fun' with such females but will NEVER wife them.
Heck they will rather die than see their own sisters dressed up in such manner.

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by muller101(m): 6:52am On Jun 21, 2017
veekid:
Who dey yansh her sef?
na seun so I heard
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by sarutobie(m): 6:54am On Jun 21, 2017
iamrealdeji:
but when Kim Kardashian forms slay Queen,you would clap for her and Kim is probably older then this girl. matter of fact,get your bush girl mentality out of her
Who gives a fvck about Kim Kardashian? Since when did she become a model for morality? Is Kim Kardashian the yardstick by which we access other females?
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Themandator: 6:59am On Jun 21, 2017
Somebody selling her market and you are telling her how to advertise it ...Busybody ...Open your own ,shop' na and display your 'goods codedly,

Receive sense , right now

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2017
badassProdigy:
Actress Biodun Okeowo known as Omobutty has come under fire from fans for posting this photo which visibly shows her camel toe.

Read the reactions from people below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/delete-this-pic-fans-slam-actress.html?m=1

Everybody always makes this mistake , that is not a camel toe , it is just a bulging crotch. A camel toe has the complete shape of the vagina with the slit in the middle showing.
These are camel toes

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Klington: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2017
Menh see her camel toes... ..
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by omoadeleye(m): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2017
Fresca:
Old woman forming slay queen at her age

Modified: another bunch of village boys mentioning me, did u hear me call Kim kardashian or madonnas name here? Who says you can't slay and be decent at the same time? Even as young as I am, wearing tights like that is inappropriate.

But wait, ofcuz half of you fools on nairaland are sexually frustrated and you don't get to see Vagina a lot so that's why this picture has got you local champions excited grin grin

You are very rude, no wonder you are finding it so hard to get a better man in your life, you have used your sarcasm to send them away and you are above 36 oo

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by thunderbabs: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2017
What is wrong wit ds photo nitori Olorun.....me i like d gal, i like what m seeing....she Hot faa! tongue

If she comot dt pishure, i go vex for dt gal wey dey complain
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by darkckUSA: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Fresca:

Modified: another bunch of village boys mentioning me, did u hear me call Kim kardashian or madonnas name here? Who says you can't slay and be decent at the same time? Even as young as I am, wearing tights like that is inappropriate.

But wait, ofcuz half of you fools on nairaland are sexually frustrated and you don't get to see Vagina a lot so that's why this picture has got you local champions excited grin grin

I sense envy and malicious jealousy....

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by KAYD007(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2017
Fresca:

you no well grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by darkckUSA: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2017
sarutobie:

Who gives a fvck about Kim Kardashian? Since when did she become a model for morality? Is Kim Kardashian the yardstick by which we access other females?

What concerns you about the morality of her outfit? Nigerians are hypocrites and backward... from behind na u go carry am go Bleep am and still give am money on code..
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by darkckUSA: 7:24am On Jun 21, 2017
BabaO2:

And so?
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by veekid(m): 7:30am On Jun 21, 2017
Tecno66:
why you ask? Your eye don enter, abi? Oga control o! No mind this woman, her daughter don pass 18 years. The cloth wey her daughter suppose dey wear, na im mama dey take showcase herself so
you have any link to her teenage daughter?
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by sarutobie(m): 7:30am On Jun 21, 2017
darkckUSA:

What concerns you about the morality of her outfit? Nigerians are hypocrites and backward... from behind na u go carry am go Bleep am and still give am money on code..
Well that makes her a prostitute then, which still butteessed my point, such women are only encouraged because they satisfy the pleasure and selfishness of many men like you..
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Xxunny(m): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2017
You can be self employed. Contact 08025505535

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by darkckUSA: 7:43am On Jun 21, 2017
sarutobie:

Well that makes her a prostitute then, which still butteessed my point, such women are only encouraged because they satisfy the pleasure and selfishness of many men like you..

That's her business. Why does it bother you? How is it selfish that I like to bleep women.. do you want me to bleep animals or fellow men?
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by BAILMONEY: 7:50am On Jun 21, 2017
Fresca:

WHAT A SUCCULENT BRREAST
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by BAILMONEY: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2017
BIODUN OKEOWO THE PONMO SELLER sad
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by HolyTitus(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2017
Fresca:

you're a damned pervert

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:59am On Jun 21, 2017
She's beautiful o
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Rhodiumic(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
In Jennifers voice. Eye yam nut ondastanding her offenz........... Iz eat anyborry's concerns..........
No mind dem make der no find better thing do. Kindly check my signature
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by 7ran53nd: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2017
The Camel toe though. yes, she might like the attention but eventually, it will wear off and the negative attention will begin to settle in. unless she has completely lost it with the delusion of "freedom to do what she pleases", the will come to realize this is a mistake, but if this is the way she wants her life and her personality, so be it. The spectacle is interesting.
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by adeniyi18(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2017
badassProdigy:
more @ http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/delete-this-pic-fans-slam-actress.html?m=1
.buhary suffer impainment in london.president muhammad buhary,who left nigeria 45 days ago to resume treatment for an undisclosed medical condition behieved to be cancer,has developed speech difficulties,presidency source and today previously mr buhary was also said to be suffering memory lapses..the latest revelation stem from recent attempt to return the president to nigeria by member of a cabal managing his health and using it to deceive nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Sexytemi(f): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2017
Sheriftoyin:

1 Ólosho spoted.....

In God's name don't make me turn the anger I have and vent it all out on you, so because I see nothing wrong you believe you can you that your filthy hands to type that nonsense, well, I blame you not....a$s hole.
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by Sexytemi(f): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2017
BabaO2:

Good for her then, and good for your eyes too.
Re: Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit by lynxo(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2017
grin :PCamel toe kó, Donkey Kong ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels / Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony / Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.