Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade (33218 Views)

10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade / What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? / A Nairalander's Assessment Of The Overrated Video Games Of The Decade Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Op what is your problem, why didn't you mention POKÉMONGO hahahahahahahahahaha, that's one useless heck of a game.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Halo is just a fuvked up game.
I mean who Plays that game undecided
Such a boring and unrealistic game angry
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by epelumi42(m): 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
You write well. I'm impressed. Nice reviews.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by nadalion: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
TheHistorian:
Since It's a gaming thread,let me bare my mind as regards my plight..

I hacked Dream League Soccer 2017 to get more than enough coins but whenever i choose to play online with other players of the world,it refers me to update my DLS app at playstore.

The version is an updated version.

Whoever can help should do well to mention me.

Abeg educate me, how did you hack the dream league?
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by ekefre4(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
ta4ba3:
[quote author=ekefre4 post=57707041]I'm telling you. God of War is not overrated maybe op is finding it hard to pass a stage in God of war or he just need people traffic on is post so he included GOW
I swear.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by kullozone(m): 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Vasaratti16:
God of War
Alot of Nairalanders are going to come at me for this, but that doesn't mean i shouldn't speak my mind. At some point - possibly at E3, as Sony seem to be bringing Kratos back again - they might as well just call it "God of War: Square, Square, Triangle" instead of God of War 3 and be done with, as the winning formula from the first game has barely been improved upon since. After playing the game and its sequels and comparing it to all other games, I can safely say that this game has the most over bloodline fan base for such a bad game. I can tell you this about the campaign, I never died, and people whine about Halo games being easy, the puzzle part is mind numbingly easy, and I never could like Kratos, He is the biggest Asshole I have ever seen, watch the game and you'll see there is a reason why I feel sorry for Zeus and the Gods. Unlike most Video game characters which are noble, Kratos is the poorest excuse for a good character and constantly reminds me of Hoped from Final Fantasy 13.

Kratos is the main reason why I hate that game. It's a stupid game because of Kratos.... I hate him.
-17/10 if such rating is possible.

1 Like

Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Rickrux0: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
resident evil 5 and 6 should be on that list!... the scary claustrophobic feel was gone and realistic characters replaced by supercharged ones. Thank God for Resident evil 7.

2 Likes

Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by nadalion: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tenim47:
How did u hacked it?
has he told you
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by cao(f): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Vasaratti16:
GTA IV

Is it a good game? Of course... Is it a 10/10 rated game?
Absolutely not.
The game got an amazing graphics upgrade since Grand
Theft Auto: San Andreas, but San Andreas overcomes
Grand Theft Auto 4 in everything else.
What you got first in Grand Theft Auto 4 is a lack of
gameplay, the controls are bad and also when you drive car
you feel like driving over ice. Most of missions are fun at
first, but then they're all the same: You drive a car, get
some guns, and shoot to kill people. While Grand Theft Auto
San Andreas has a lot of dynamism in its missions eg:
Swim underwater, get a boat, hope a board a ferry, get
some guns, kill people with guns, and then run away from
heli shooting you missiles.
Also, in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas there are lot of
things you can explore, since forest to the desert now thats a good game.
Quick q, why did you use a GTA V pic? You spoke more about SA than you did about the actual GTA IV game. Car wasn't the problem, the real problem for me was the bloody helicopter! I never finished the story because I could never fly the damn thing during the final mission!

2 Likes

Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
TheHistorian:

I hacked Dream League Soccer 2017 to get more than enough coins but whenever i choose to play online with other players of the world,it refers me to update my DLS app at playstore.

Reverse the cheat or play by urself
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by monemsis(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
nadalion:
Abeg educate me, how did you hack the dream league?
download lucky patcher ND use it to hack d game
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
BlaiseJohn:
For saying that call of duty is bad.
You ent a gamer At all
Lol..... Every hardcore gamer know that every new COD games are just repetition and it's not realistic like BattleField with is the real deal for the shooting-genre right now.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nmeliville(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
TheHistorian:

Brother, update it with your playstore,
You won't lose your coins.
If you are scared, kuku copy and paste the game files (Android data) to another folder before updating. I pray you don't meet my devouring team online (FC BARCELONA 101)
DONNARUMA
ALEX SANDRO
MARQUINHOS
VARANE
SARDO
VERRATTI
FERNÁNDEZ
COUNTINHO
NEYMAR
DYBALA
BELOTTI
4-3-3

LOL

1 Like

Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by cao(f): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
TheHistorian:

Your hack ain't working, move on or just pay the money. That's why they keep telling you to update.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by cao(f): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
ayogozie:
Am not a game fan but I love grant theft and god of war the are two andriod that I so much charise and luv
Android?! **continues licking my ice cream**

1 Like

Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by nitt: 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
this op is not a gamer.
you made up a topic to hit frontpage abi....
now u have it!
run along now

1 Like

Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by monaPhilz: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
krissconnect:
Go to google playstore. Its officially out
Thanks
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Rickrux0:
resident evil 5 and 6 should be on that list!... the scary claustrophobic feel was gone and realistic characters replaced by supercharged ones. Thank God for Resident evil 7.

Lol,
Do I have your attention, boy? You are about to see something wonderful. cheesy

I love that game, try Evil within pretty fun too, though being out since 2 years back i think
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by cao(f): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
tunatrezy:
post for kids
At least you know yourself...As an adult, if I don't like something, I don't go near it.

1 Like

Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by ninovandross(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
I have always hated COD games liked advance warfare a lil bit, but will always prefer battlefield to em, my only problem with God of war is its story line they never give us a gud story like let say Last of Us, they just Luk for one reason kratos can go on a killing spree still love all the hack and slash tho
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Tenim47(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
nadalion:
has he told you
no, letz wait 4 the criminal
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by chloride6: 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Add Metal Gear Solid 5 to that list abeg..

1 Like

Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by teelaw4life(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Op is just a cynical person. Mind you, merely saying Call of duty without specifying which one exactly goes to show he is a novice. Also marking out GTA IV, isn't this the one with the Niko bellic storyline? I played the Bleep outta this game on Xbox360.
Op stop being cynical and enjoy yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
ayogozie:
Am not a game fan but I love grant theft and god of war the are two andriod that I so much charise and luv
God of war on Android?

1 Like

Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
OP you must be high on your bad breathe,imagine you posting GTA and Halo and destiny,what happened to dishonored,rachet and clank,thief..smh

1 Like

Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by cao(f): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
nitt:
this op is not a gamer.

you made up a topic to hit frontpage abi....

now u have it!

run along now
This is his third FP gaming post, we know he's not a fan of GoW. Maybe, as a suppose gamer, you should make your presence more known in this section. We no know you for this area, but we know him.
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by cao(f): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
youmour:
OP you must be high on your bad breathe,imagine you posting GTA and Halo and destiny,what happened to dishonored,rachet and clank,thief..smh
You need to understand the meaning of overrated...
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nmeliville(m): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
You can't hack it with the latest updat, to many fake websites for hacking (lies)
I created my own hack, follow this steps
Download 2016 DLS (not mod)
Then install its apk and download the obb data
Then install RAR apk
Extract DLS 2016 files (inside rar apk)
You will have 136million coins (IT WILL NEVER CUT A DIME EVEN WHEN YOU SPEND)
Once you update 2016 apk to 2017 apk, u will have automatica 136million coins but spendable unlike 2016 apk. More enquiry Facebook Vikie MikaELs0n (WHAT ARE FAMILY FOR?)

Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Fvckn lying Bastar*d
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by Emmatdayo(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Call of Duty
I hear my friends telling me Call of Duty the best game ever go and get it. As recession is i didnt want to waste my money so I first look at IGN reviews and it got a 9.4 out of 10 . I wasn't sure if I wanted to get the game so I borrowed it from my cousins. I beat up the campaign on veteran on the 1st try. I analyzed the game's multiplayer, zombies and campaign. Multiplayer gets a 3/10. Boring and repetitive. Campaign 1/10 Bad storyline and 6 hours is not worth a #7800 game. Seriously! The guns seem all the same, like smgs, assault , and light machine. There is no difference. Despite the fact that Nazis are one of the most viscerally satisfying, guilt-free enemies to be pitted against it gets tiresome mowing down fascists with a Thompson. The war went on for years, but in many places that was generally long periods of watching and waiting followed by action, which was often taking place in unremarkable forests or fields. The games were good for a time, but with no new material to draw from, anything that has to pump out more content will become stagnant. Even the tightest controls can’t make up for repetitive level design.
medal of honor is the bomb, try it
Re: Most Overrated Video Games Of The Decade by cao(f): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
muhdchilli:
Fvckn lying Bastar*d
Who stole your zobo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Learnt Driving With Asphalt 8 - PICS / Do You Remember This One / 'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.