Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... (1943 Views)

Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! / ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Terkimbi01: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
The the truth and nothing but the truth is this,
Nigeria is on the brink but it seems many are blind to it.

The politicians and the elders are wining and dining in Abuja while those they swore to lead and protect are dying:
some by Boko Haram, some by Nigeria army, some by Fulani herdsmen and some by hunger.

The Biafrans are bold about what they want.

Elders of the Southern Nigeria met in Lagos to oppose the north.

The north is not joking about his audacity to control.
The middle belt wants a separate identity. Yes, we are not part of the north, we are in the middle.

Buhari is very sick and if anything happens to him, southerners living in the. north will pay.
And then, things can spin out of control.

as for me, all I want is for Fulani and their cows to leave Benue state.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Terkimbi01:
The the truth and nothing but the truth is this,
Nigeria is on the brink but it seems many are blind to it.

The politicians and the elders are wining and dining in Abuja while those they swore to lead and protect are dying:
some by Boko Haram, some by Nigeria army, some by Fulani herdsmen and some by hunger.

The Biafrans are bold about what they want.

Elders of the Southern Nigeria met in Lagos to oppose the north.

The north is not joking about his audacity to control.
The middle belt wants a separate identity. Yes, we are not part of the north, we are in the middle.

Buhari is very sick and if anything happens to him, southerners living in the. north will pay.
And then, things can spin out of control.

Lol..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by acenazt: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
well I know all this talk is talk and nothing more. wait till the mouths of your agitating leaders get stuffed with enough zeros. but truth be told I am seriously behind that breakup. I get two countries to call mine. Middle belt by Naturalization and Arewa by birth. sweeeet
Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Terkimbi01: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
acenazt:
well I know all this talk is talk and nothing more. wait till the mouths of your agitating leaders get stuffed with enough zeros. but truth be told I am seriously behind that breakup. I get two countries to call mine. Middle belt by Naturalization and Arewa by birth. sweeeet

If you notice what is happening, the mass movements are in the hands of the youths.

Some of you won't see it.
that's why I said, like play, like play
Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by adadike281(f): 2:03am On Jun 21, 2017
am in support of u my brother. Benue indigenous people are paying with their blood for crimes they did not commit. stopbenuegenocide!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by GworoChewinMaga: 2:08am On Jun 21, 2017
Terkimbi01:

Seccesion form don finish

You will remain in one nijeriya till you become assimilated as a bona-fide Awusa Muslim

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by GworoChewinMaga: 2:11am On Jun 21, 2017
adadike281:
am in support of u my brother. Benue indigenous people are paying with their blood for crimes they did not commit. stopbenuegenocide!!

Benue people took it upon themselves to kill Igbos and other southerners residing in their midst back in 1966 and 1967.

Benue contributed the highest amount of foot soldiers in the war to keep nijeriya one.

Recently, Benue people came out en mass to vote the grand patron of Miyetti Allah's cattle breeders association in the form of Buhari and his APC.

Are you sure this isn't karma?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by GworoChewinMaga: 2:12am On Jun 21, 2017
acenazt:
Middle belt by Naturalization and Arewa by birth. sweeeet

So you are one of those Fulani now claiming Benue?
Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by adadike281(f): 2:21am On Jun 21, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

Benue people took it upon themselves to kill Igbos and other southerners residing in their midst back in 1966 and 1967.

Benue contributed the highest amount of foot soldiers in the war to keep nijeriya one.

Recently, Benue people came out en mass to vote the grand patron of Miyetti Allah's cattle breeders association in the form of Buhari and his APC.

its not just about benue, we need to curb this Fulani madness coz they are now venturing into igboland too.
Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by GworoChewinMaga: 2:26am On Jun 21, 2017
adadike281:
its not just about benue, we need to curb this Fulani madness coz they are now venturing into igboland too.

Fulani are not the problem.

Arm the people and see if the Fulanis and their army backers will dare.

This same Benue man crying over Fulani will be the first to castigate any talk of seccesion from the south

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Terkimbi01: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

Fulani are not the problem.

Arm the people and see if the Fulanis and their army backers will dare.

This same Benue man crying over Fulani will be the first to castigate any talk of seccesion from the south

If we pick up arms now, the Nigeria on army will be on ground to disarm us.

Everybody with brains working knows what such disarming entails. It is annihilation.

For your info, my posts here are not much yet. you can trace them back to see my position on how we should move forward.

I want Nigeria to be restructured immediately, else, we have no business being together.

I admire the courage of your Nnamdi Kanu and hope daily for us to have such a man.

In times like this, we need another Gideon Orkar.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Terkimbi01: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

Which karma?
You should be ashamed of yourself for such narrow minded reasoning.

Are Fulani herdsmen not invading South East?
That of Agwu in Enugu State was pronounced.
Didn't the Nigerian army arrest dozens of Agwu youths who were just having a meeting to discuss security?
Where they not charged to court?

But nobody arrested or even harassed the Fulani killer squad.

Also, I was not there in 1967, let alone killing any Igbo man.
Why should you judge me based on that?

Please, the sins of my father should be on me, while mins is upon me.

Furthermore, I didn't vote for APC. Some of us saw through their lies and hypocrisy even from day one.

In times like this, we need to put heads together and face this common enemy that to continue in this sentiments that helps no one.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Terkimbi01: 7:29am On Jun 23, 2017
adadike281:

Well,.it seems many other Nigerians are okay with the Fulani tragedy.

Nairaland moderators will even ban you if care is not taken.
If others are not concerned, we the Benue people are.
Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Terkimbi01: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

You will remain in one nijeriya till you become assimilated as a bona-fide Awusa Muslim

Shame on you...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Terkimbi01: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2017
adadike281:

Thank you solo much.

It refreshes to know there is someone out there with a human heart.

God will help us, while we do our part and one day, it will be all history.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Terkimbi01: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

see your mouth..
Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by acenazt: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

So you are one of those Fulani now claiming Benue?
one of those fulani born in southern kaduna
Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Kyase(m): 1:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Terkimbi01:

If we pick up arms now, the Nigeria on army will be on ground to disarm us.

Everybody with brains working knows what such disarming entails. It is annihilation.

For your info, my posts here are not much yet. you can trace them back to see my position on how we should move forward.

I want Nigeria to be restructured immediately, else, we have no business being together.

I admire the courage of your Nnamdi Kanu and hope daily for us to have such a man.

In times like this, we need another Gideon Orkar.
we dont want another orkar bro, we all know He was the type our modern ladies call 1 minute man.
We need someone that will only after winning completely.

Lastly dont worry about fulani from august.

Lastly lastly, do we have benue youth forum or Tiv youth forum? The answer is NO.

Lastly lastly lastly are you ready to stop the fulanis? If YES, Then HOW?

Cc gravas
Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Gravas(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kyase:
we dont want another orkar bro, we all know He was the type our modern ladies call 1 minute man.
We need someone that will only after winning completely.
Lastly dont worry about fulani from august.
Lastly lastly, do we have benue youth forum or Tiv youth forum? The answer is NO.
Lastly lastly lastly are you ready to stop the fulanis? If YES, Then HOW?
Cc gravas

@Kyase. Terkimbi01.
My good brothers, i thank u so much for the efforts. It seems our political leaders hv chosen to take side with our killers in order to protect their political interests. However, we the youths wl nt support such shamelessness. It hs bn my honest position dat, the systematic genocide taking place in Benue State and other Central Regions, is pushing the country to the brink of disunity.
On the issue of Orkar, he failed as a result of alcoholic influence. He ws drunk and so could nt coordinate himself. It was very unfortunate.
Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Kyase(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Gravas:

@Kyase. Terkimbi01.
My good brothers, i thank u so much for the efforts. It seems our political leaders hv chosen to take side with our killers in order to protect their political interests. However, we the youths wl nt support such shamelessness. It hs bn my honest position dat, the systematic genocide taking place in Benue State and other Central Regions, is pushing the country to the brink of disunity.
On the issue of Orkar, he failed as a result of alcoholic influence. He ws drunk and so could nt coordinate himself. It was very unfortunate.
the killing will stop soon
Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Gravas(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

That was then! Even you were nt born at dat time. I wrote something about dat on NL sometime ago. I said dat, our fathers may hv fought against Biafra during d civil war bt these days, the game hs changed completely. You can't continue to live in d past. If Biafra is to be granted, and should a referendum be conducted on whether MB wl go wt Biafra or stay wt Arewa, the North wl witness d greatest shock of their lives. We the present generation wl rather pitch our tent wt Biafra than wt Arewa. Simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Gravas(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kyase:

It should better stop. And nt only dat, the perpetrators and their sponsors/supporters should be made to face justice for crimes committed. Anything short of this is totally unacceptable. As for me, no matter hw long it takes, i must one day avenge the blood of innocent Benue people slaughtered in cold blood by terrorists called fulani herdsmen. This is no joke. Even the Almighty wl be on my side to avenge the killings. No crime wl go unpunished. I know where i wl start when the time comes. Sooner or later we wl get there.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Kyase(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Gravas:

It should better stop. And nt only dat, the perpetrators and their sponsors/supporters should be made to face justice for crimes committed. Anything short of this is totally unacceptable. As for me, no matter hw long it takes, i must one day avenge the blood of innocent Benue people slaughtered in cold blood by terrorists called fulani herdsmen. This is no joke. Even the Almighty wl be on my side to avenge the killings. No crime wl go unpunished. I know where i wl start when the time comes. Sooner or later we wl get there.
they wont face justice, justice will face them, as it has already started since june.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Terkimbi01: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Gravas:

That was then! Even you were nt born at dat time. I wrote something about dat on NL sometime ago. I said dat, our fathers may hv fought against Biafra during d civil war bt these days, the game hs changed completely. You can't continue to live in d past. If Biafra is to be granted, and should a referendum be conducted on whether MB wl go wt Biafra or stay wt Arewa, the North wl witness d greatest shock of their lives. We the present generation wl rather pitch our tent wt Biafra than wt Arewa. Simple.

You said it S it is.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Gravas(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kyase:
they wont face justice, justice will face them, as it has already started since june.

Whichever way, all i know is justice wl be served. It could be human justice it could be divine justice. The fulanis hv incured the wrath of man and the full wrath of God.
Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Kyase(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Gravas:

Whichever way, all i know is justice wl be served. It could be human justice it could be divine justice. The fulanis hv incured the wrath of man and the full wrath of God.
man will do the work for God.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Gravas(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Terkimbi01:

You said it S it is.
Thank you
Welcome brother. Long time.
Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Gravas(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kyase:
man will do the work for God.

That is what am saying. The Nigeria Military should continue wt their tacit support of fulanis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by nijabazaar: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
finally we are awakening...
Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Terkimbi01: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kyase:
How will it stop if I may ask? are we ready to fight them?
Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by KingsCity: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
DDeliverer:

Lol..
I feel ur pain
maybe u guys in Benue shld join the Biafra campaign
there won't be Fulani herdsmen and their cows in biafra , trust me
Re: Nigeria Is On The Brink, Like Play Like Play... by Kyase(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Terkimbi01:

How will it stop if I may ask?
are we ready to fight them?
there are things going on underground that you wont know for now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Top Leaders Drag Arewa Youths, Northern Governments, Others To World Court / Biafra: Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Senator Girei / Atiku's VP Choice - Sen. Ben Murray Bruce And Prof. Charles Soludo Being Vetted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.