Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

2019: God Will Keep Removing Any Northern Muslim That Becomes The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: God Will Keep Removing Any Northern Muslim That Becomes The President (676 Views)

I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern / 2019: God Will Remove Buhari — Olusegun Obasanjo / 2019: God Has Not Revealed Anything About Atiku – Fr. Mbaka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: God Will Keep Removing Any Northern Muslim That Becomes The President by eyeview: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
In the last few days, the media space has been agog with the deteoriating health condition of President Buhari. It was recently reported that he has relapsed into a memory loss. It was said to be so bad that when he was being bundled out of the country for London for more medical attention, he asked if they were going to sokoto. Later, another report broke from various online media that he does not recognise people again, hence the need to shield him from his appointees and aides. Just when Nigerians were still coming to terms with that, another news from an online media outfit broke that President Buhari has further deteoriated to the extent that he has now lost his ability to speak.

This is certainly not the best of times for Mr President and the purpose of this write up is not denegrate him in any way. Far from it, he is a father, uncle and husband to many and I wouldn't wish ill to him because he is the president.

This article was actually written shortly after President Buhari won the election. It may seem prophetic but I am not a prophet, neither do I wish to be one because it's such a hallowed calling which I am not worthy to be one. Nevertheless, I have a God given ability to 'look beneath the noise' and discern what the Lord is doing.

I want to categorically state before every Nigerian that Almighty God has not abandoned nor forsaken this nation called Nigeria. He is still the one that enthrones and dethrones presidents in this nation and for now, the Lord has made it that a Christian from the southern part of Nigeria will be president. Any northern Muslim who ascends that office of the president will be dethroned by the Almighty Himself.

I remember vividly in 2014 at the heat of the presidential campaign, then president Goodluck Jonathan and his vice, Architect Namadi Sambo were flying the ticket of the PDP while Buhari had just emerged as the flag bearer of the APC and was yet to choose his running mate, a prophecy broke from a prophet that God had chosen a new president and that it was neither Jonathan nor Buhari and the face was not a known face in politics. Many people who read it laughed the prophet to scorn, many made jest of him, some mockingly predicted that it may be kowa party's candidate, because rightly so, they didn't see the possibility of anyone other than Jonathan or Buhari. But for me, I knew from that day that Buhari will choose a man outside the array of APC politicians, someone not known to the public, Buhari will go on to win but would hand over to that man. So when Pastor Yomi Osibanjo became the running mate of General Buhari, I just knew that God has found a successor to Goodluck Jonathan. As for Buhari, I knew he would give way to the 'annointed successor'.

God is not done with this nation. He is the one enthroning the presidents. In my humble opinion, I would advise any northerner who loves his life to avoid contesting for the office of the president. God will remove you!

Let's go back a bit.

When General Sani Abacha ousted the head of the then Interim National Government headed by a southern Christian, Chief Ernest Shonekan, he promised that his military junta was to correct some anomalies and thereafter hand over to a democratic government. God being a patient God watched to see if he will fulfill it. Abacha instead of keeping his word started plans and moves to perpetuate himself in power by transiting from a military president to a civilian one. God removed him.

The then Chief of Army staff, General Abdulsalaam Abubakar took over and smartly conducted a general election that saw the hand over to Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, a Christian president from the south. Obasanjo was ordained by God to be president even while he was still incacerated by General Sani Abacha.

After the eight years of Chief Obasanjo, he my man's calculation felt it was time to shift power to the north. That was man's calculation, not God's. Though Ex president Yar Adua was chosen by the PDP as it's presidential candidate, the Lord had ordained his running mate, Dr Goodluck Jonathan as the anointed successor of President Obasanjo. Dr Jonathan was a man whom his growth in politics made even the atheist believe that the hand of God was on him. From the deputy governor of a state to Governor to vice president to President and in none of them did he lobby or even seek for! All fell on his laps!

In less than two years into the administration of President Yaradua, the will of God once again prevailed. The rest is history.

On may 29, 2015, I was more interested in seeing the face of this man of God whom God has raised to replace Dr Jonathan and I watched Pastor Yomi Osibanjo with awe as he swore the oath of office. Oh how lovely it is to find favour before the King of kings. As for President Buhari, I looked with pity. Today, that pity with which I looked at him in 2015 as the world celebrated is now what the whole world is looking at him with. Sincerely, I wish him well. I know he would have passed on to the great beyond if not fot the prayers of Christian faithfuls.

Incidentally, no amount of violence from any region can thwart the working of God. He is the sovereign God. Only He can do and undo.

Selah.

Re: 2019: God Will Keep Removing Any Northern Muslim That Becomes The President by adeusolu: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
revealing

wisdom is golden
Re: 2019: God Will Keep Removing Any Northern Muslim That Becomes The President by softmind24: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
cool
Re: 2019: God Will Keep Removing Any Northern Muslim That Becomes The President by amuwo1980: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
God forbid you this particular prayers you tribalist, it is the turn of the northerners and inspite of all the quit notice given to us we refused to be manipulated by the south west, you guys let the whole of southern nigeria down in 2015 and a northner will be president after buhari in 2019

(1) (Reply)

We Have Obtained Footage Of Serving Senator, Bukar Abbah Ibrahim Having Sex With / Neighbours Discover Decomposing Bodies Of Family Of Six Presumably Killed By Gen / BREAKING: Police Confirm Kidnapper Evans Is Still In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.