Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics (25823 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:

Why wouldn't we, when we are the descendants of Africans.
aghh thats great oo.no wonder some of our guys there are not homesick.imagine a naija guy is in winter cold europe and is surrounded by blonde haired ukwu less women.hmmm dat one na suffer.
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by khiaa(f): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
anigold:

Haba African American queen we are not quareling.. you never can tell I can make cassava to fall you..
NO white girl's were created for African men just like you.
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by samijay8(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
KealDrogo:
Interracial marriage shouldn't be encouraged. There's a reason why God created humanity in different races, each with its own distinctive features,colours, culture and heritage. Humans have to preserve their unique diversity and be proud of their heritage, we should stop mingling with other races as this will kill off our identity. That's why mixed race children (mulattos) are the most confused set of people, they don't know which race they belong to, with no sense of identity to be proud of. All thanks to their selfish parents.
I see those who engaged in interracial marriages as people who lack self worth and suffering from low self-esteem.
feel like slapping you right from here. oga interracial

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 22, 2017
khiaa:
DANG!!! grin grin Why do African girls always marry such UGLY white boys? I don't understand when you have so many handsome men of your own.

Does it makes you feel some type of way when Black American women at the apex of black excellence marry white men too?

TF you got so much hate in you for?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by khiaa(f): 2:10am On Jun 22, 2017
boostdom:

Does it makes you feel some type of way when Black American women at the apex of black excellence marry white men too?

TF you got so much hate in you for?

Where do you see hate? Since when does not finding someone attractive equate to hate?
Dang! Some people.
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 22, 2017
khiaa:

Where do you see hate? Since when does not finding someone attractive equate to hate?
Dang! Some people.

Don't play yourself. Your post history is a racing contradiction. They got you fvcked up internalising all these bitterness and anger.
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by khiaa(f): 2:27am On Jun 22, 2017
boostdom:

Don't play yourself. Your post history is a racing contradiction. They got you fvcked up internalising all these bitterness and anger.

I'm pretty sure that you have more things to be concerned about other than who loves or hate white people, believe me when I tell you they don't even know that you exist. Smh
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 22, 2017
khiaa:

I'm pretty sure that you have more things to be concerned about other than who loves or hate white people, believe me when I tell you they don't even know that you exist. Smh

White people liking me are like reward points, right? I can trade them in at the end of the year for a tin of baked beans or something, right?

That has always been the problem with you; the illogicality of false equivalence.

I hope you still recognise the woman you see in the mirror.
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by khiaa(f): 2:58am On Jun 22, 2017
boostdom:

White people liking me are like reward points, right? I can trade them in at the end of the year for a tin of baked beans or something, right?

That has always been the problem with you; the illogicality of false equivalence.

I hope you still recognise the woman you see in the mirror.

Look, if you can't find anything more interesting to converse with me about other than white people, don't bother posting .
I don't come to nairaland to discuss them because honesty they're not worth my time.
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 22, 2017
khiaa:

Look, if you can't find anything more interesting to converse with me about other than white people, don't bother posting .
I don't come to nairaland to discuss them because honesty they're not worth my time.

I'd suggest you take your advice, Khiaa. If you can't find anything more interesting to post on the PERSONAL choices of people other than hiding behind your irrelevant bias and prejudice, then you shouldn't bother posting.

FFS, this is not reddit or 4chan or topix. Why you bringing that interracial prejudices here? What you do that for?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by khiaa(f): 3:27am On Jun 22, 2017
boostdom:

I'd suggest you take your advice, Khiaa. If you can't find anything more interesting to post on the PERSONAL choices of people other than hiding behind your irrelevant bias and prejudice, then you shouldn't bother posting.

FFS, this is not reddit or 4chan or topix. Why you bringing that interracial prejudices here? What you do that for?

Ignored!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 22, 2017
khiaa:

Ignored!!!
Hahaha. Where you at in Cali? Ever been to Redondo?
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by khiaa(f): 3:43am On Jun 22, 2017
boostdom:

Hahaha. Where you at in Cali? Ever been to Redondo?

No I haven't been to Redondo beach, but I have been to New Port beach and Laguna Beach. Loved it. We rented a cabin on the beach for the weekend. That was romantic and fun. smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 22, 2017
khiaa:

No I haven't been to Redondo beach, but I have been to New Port beach and Laguna Beach. Loved it. We rented a cabin on the beach for the weekend. That was romantic and fun. smiley

Hahaha.

You should visit Redondo beach sometime, Khiaa.

You can see the ends of the earth from there, lol.
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by khiaa(f): 3:52am On Jun 22, 2017
boostdom:

Hahaha.

You should visit Redondo beach sometime, Khiaa.

You can see the ends of the earth from there, lol.

So are you in the states if so where?
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by khiaa(f): 4:11am On Jun 22, 2017
boostdom:

I'm currently in Western Europe. I visited Cali while I had my PostGrad at Boston.

Any plans on coming back to the states and how did you like it.
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 22, 2017
khiaa:

Any plans on coming back to the states and how did you like it.

Sure, I'm coming back. I'm coming to enjoy my tax benefits, lol.

You know Boston is a largely white state and living in costly Massachusetts as a student, surviving on Value-meals and ramen noodles could make one suicidal, lol.

My aunt stays in Redondo beach. If I'm around and you need a guide. . .
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by khiaa(f): 4:25am On Jun 22, 2017
boostdom:

Sure, I'm coming back. I'm coming to enjoy my tax benefits, lol.

You know Boston is a largely white state and living in costly Massachusetts as a student, surviving on Value-meals and ramen noodles could make one suicidal, lol.

My aunt stays in Redondo beach. If I'm around and you need a guide. . .

Oh I forgot to tell you, I live in Palm Springs. So why are you in Europe?
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by khiaa(f): 5:54am On Jun 22, 2017
boostdom:

Girl, what you doing in Palm Springs? You a model or something?

I got this 2yrs IT contract in Germany.

Lol grin No I'm not a model. I Like living in Palm Springs throughout the year except for summer, it's horrible. It can get as hot as 120 degrees. My goal is to move to San Diego. It's beautiful there, right on the Pacific Ocean.
So you have a 2 year contract, and how long have you been there as of now?
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by lifedynamics: 6:15am On Jun 22, 2017
martineverest:
ur problem is beyond me... The creator is not a segregationist or racist.......

Tcheew... Are you listening to Dah one?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by davidif: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
KealDrogo:
Interracial marriage shouldn't be encouraged. There's a reason why God created humanity in different races, each with its own distinctive features,colours, culture and heritage. Humans have to preserve their unique diversity and be proud of their heritage, we should stop mingling with other races as this will kill off our identity. That's why mixed race children (mulattos) are the most confused set of people, they don't know which race they belong to, with no sense of identity to be proud of. All thanks to their selfish parents.
I see those who engaged in interracial marriages as people who lack self worth and suffering from low self-esteem.

But Moses married an Ethiopian (Numbers 12:1) and when his siblings spoke bad about him God was furious that he even struck Miriam with leprosy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by khiaa(f): 12:06am On Jun 23, 2017
boostdom:

It ends in January and the company's appraisal determines if I get an additional year.

I heard it gets so hot in Palm Springs everybody walks bare, so they call them models, lol.

San Diego is paradise. Girl, you making chess moves like Bobby Fischer.

So if the appraisal isn't approved then what, is it back to Nigeria? Do you have a back up plan?
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 23, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.