Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered (5547 Views)

Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims / Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) / House Of Reps Allegation On North-east Food Aid Blatant Falsehood – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered by fineboynl(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2017
a country where every on is yahoo yahoo. including the police. na who is deceiving who
Re: 'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered by banmee(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Reference:

So you have forgotten campaign promises. Just pretend you didn't see this thread and ghost mode. This was the major yardstick to judge this adminstration. Mr President said so himself. And I want to believe government is in charge of stuff in this country. We expect to hear from Magu or the ICPC or the police on this matter if diversion is indeed corruption.

shammah1:
APC are saints & they rained insults during their predecessor's time. They promised changed but brought chain. What are you saying?

I did see the promises. Just like i've seen the promises since when obasanjo was military head of state to when jonathan was president. None were kept. Which is why i am asking you again; Did this just happen start happening or has it been happening since independence? You guys need to learn you all's history.

1 Like

Re: 'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered by MrImole: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2017
Nigeria is indeed a science.
Re: 'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered by Jaqenhghar: 10:17am On Jun 21, 2017
iliyande:
the person you sent to deliver the food materials himself is hungry embarassed what did you expect from a fellow hungry man cry
the entire country is hungry
This is another excuse Nigerians use to steal. No matter how hungry you are you cannot be as hungry as the Niger republic man/woman yet they dont behave the way Nigerians do.

1 Like

Re: 'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered by Reference(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2017
banmee:

I did see the promises. Just like i've seen the promises since when obasanjo was military head of state to when jonathan was president. None were kept. Which is why i am asking you again; Did this just happen start happening or has it been happening since independence? You guys need to learn you all's history.

Exactly. That is why personally I have never politicised corruption and never regarded it an issue worth considering simply because it is symptomatic of a greater malaise affecting Nigeria, which is an erosion of values due to the lack of a nationalistic identity and patriotic posture which can only be cured by restructuring. Nigeria is a bug infested swamp and will continue to produce bugs of corruption until it is drained.
Re: 'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered by Reference(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2017
banmee:

Exactly. That is why personally I have never politicised corruption and never regarded it an issue worth considering simply because it is symptomatic of a greater malaise affecting Nigeria, which is an erosion of values due to the lack of a nationalistic identity and patriotic posture which can only be cured by restructuring. Nigeria is a bug infested swamp and will continue to produce bugs of corruption until it is drained.

But I like your take on history. You should have told then candidate Buhari and the APC they were just wasting their time.

1 Like

Re: 'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2017
half? it's much more than half.
Those people in IDP's are starving. the kids are malnutritioned.
There's only one functional IDP, and that's the one in abuja.
Re: 'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2017
Blue3k:

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-40325043

It seems to me that part of the country is synonymous with corruption
Re: 'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered by Buylekkinownow(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
Na today we be dey here this one for Naija

Please check my signature
Re: 'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered by Origin(f): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
I beg find them and name them.

Some people sha.

It's not the fault of the country, it's some people that want to destroy the name of the country.

The worst part is: It might be a well to do person that has done this. While some people are giving out their little wealth in charity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Abiodun Advocates Mass Mobilisation For APC Registration Exercise / The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested / Many Travels Of President Jonathan- dailytrust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.