Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

What Do Naija Girls Have To Offer In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Naija Girls Have To Offer In A Relationship? (4360 Views)

Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Naija Girls Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Michael004: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2017
EternalTruth:
Dont be so foolish.
I said Nigerian girls and not Nigerian women.
You lack comprehension and need to go back and further your education from were you stopped.
My mother is a Nigerian Woman and not a girl.
The topic is referred to Naija girls within the age ranges 15-29 of which is obvious that you fall among this category.
My sisters are exempted too cos they are all married.
This one weak me. You finished the dummy. Wetin vex me is that them go still dey form upon their dumbness. Even though the ugly ones. Where there are very classy intelligent girls in united state, Europe and America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Naija Girls Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Minemrys: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2017
sarahade:
Mtcheeew please read what you wrote does it make sence to you.
yea. Was it that difficult for u to c0mprehend...?
Re: What Do Naija Girls Have To Offer In A Relationship? by sarahade(f): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2017
Minemrys:

yea. Was it that difficult for u to c0mprehend...?

Yeah I didn't write the rubbish.
Re: What Do Naija Girls Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2017
ladies here please accept the truth... The OP has made a valid point... ya' all av to relax... u ladies keep thinking that ur hairy asses and lagging pussies should be every guys ultimate reward... Ya' all should offer something more than allow us destroy ourselves trying to impress you all... l av said it before, guys take note... "you loose money, blood and sweat when u fall in love."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Naija Girls Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Minemrys: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
sarahade:

Yeah I didn't write the rubbish.
"that is a 2 syllable word used for a write up too big for little minds"--Jesse Eisenberg BvS.
Re: What Do Naija Girls Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Alphamale2017(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hexzyz:
Did you just said this to garner likes from the ladies?
Na the honest truth. the topic nor dey tire una. ??

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Girls Have To Offer In A Relationship? by goingape1: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
EternalTruth:
Seriously these creatures known as Naija girls are just as useless as the P in the word Psychology.
Forget about their fake beauty.
They have nothing to offer in a man's life.
You toil so hard before they give you their number.
You toil so hard before you load enough airtime so as to speak with them on phone
You toil so hard before they agree to friendship.
You toil so hard before they agree to pay sit out with you and you'll be the one paying for the bills.
You toil so hard before they agree to pay you a visit in your apartment.
You toil so hard before they agree to give in to sex
Even wit the sex you're the one dispensing the energy and they'll just lie on bed as a dumb corpse.
You'll still b the one to get her a phone, take her to shopping, buy her the latest Ankara.
Brothers na wah o. Why not save all these funds and gather them abroad to go and marry a white lady?
Naija women are useless and don't contribute anything to a man's life.
Jobless scumbags who see relationship as a means of occupation to relieve their broke asses.
Thunder fire Naija girls.
Cc goingape
Goingape1
Johnstar
you said the better Truth,

if not from this ban I'm just coming out, I would address this issue
Re: What Do Naija Girls Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
I agree 100%.#teamforeign
Re: What Do Naija Girls Have To Offer In A Relationship? by OgaBuhari: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
goingape1:
you said the better Truth,

if not from this ban I'm just coming out, I would address this issue
let me borrow from your words below

goingape1: "the road to
true happiness is when realizing that
women are worthless"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Remain A Virgin Till Death!!!(pics) / How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. / Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.