Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:49 PM

Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) (44392 Views)

Mazi Nnamdu Kanu Didn't Hide - Igbos / IPOB Man & Lady Take A Drive After Visiting Nnamdu Kanu / Women Throw Their Wrappers On The Ground For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
- Some women women were seen throwing their wrappers for the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra to walk on

- The incident took place at the hometown of the IPOB leader on Tuesday, June 20

- The women NAIJ.com gathered did that in honour of the IPOB leader

On Tuesday, June 20, some members of the Indigenous People of Biafra visited their leader Nnamdi Kanu at his hometown in Isiama Afara, Umuahia in Abia state.

In photographs obtained by NAIJ.com, the members who included women were seen throwing their wrappers on the ground for Kanu to walk on.

Women throw their wrappers for Nnamdi kanu to walk on (photos)
Some women removed their wrappers and threw on the ground for Kanu

A member of Kanu's family who spoke to NAIJ.com on the incident said the women saw the visit as an opportunity to honour Kanu for his his efforts towards the freedom of Biafra.

Sonia said: "The women came here and they insisted he must walk on their wrapper. They were still talking before you know it, they have thrown the wrappers on the floor."

NAIJ.com had earlier reported that the IPOB leader while received a mammoth crowd in his hometown said that all those who said Biafra will not come to pass will die.

Women throw their wrappers for Nnamdi kanu to walk on (photos)
The incident took place at the hometown of the IPOB leader on Tuesday, June 20

The IPOB in an earlier statement by its media and publicity secretary Powerful Emma had also said called on the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo to desist from making comments against the group.

The group's statement follows Osinbajo's remark that all those agitating for the secession of any part of Nigeria and the Northern youth who issued an ultimatum to Igbos living in the North risk jail terms.

But the IPOB in its response threatened that Osinbajo will end up a failure if he continues his remarks against IPOB.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1111017-women-throw-wrappers-nnamdi-kanu-walk-photos.html

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by georgen2u(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Let the e war begins
Wait oh
Nnammdi kanu is now Jesus Christ, nawaoh but he must be ready to be crucified like christ

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by yarimo(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew Mumu people nonsense post undecided embarassed

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
yarimo:
[s]Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew Mumu people nonsense post[/s] undecided embarassed

297 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by vanbonattel: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Well deserved. This young man has exposed to the younger generation, the real truth about "One nigeriya"

Without guns or cannons, he has conquered territories.

196 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nnamdi kalu is just one lucky overrated educated illiterate.........

I'm very very upset about how my tribesmen adore this payed political instrument called nnamdi kalu cry

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by yarimo(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=sean1000x post=57707257][/quote]

8 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by vanbonattel: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew Mumu people nonsense post undecided embarassed

See painment grin

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by myright: 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Front page

2 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by vanbonattel: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Handsome prince

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by vanbonattel: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
YOUNGrapha:

I'm very very upset about how my tribesmen adore this payed political instrument called nnamdi kalu cry

I agree, he has achieved more than Awolowo tongue

210 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by mynuel(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
cry what a pity i am disappointed in these people.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by micfoley: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Now that he has walked on their wrappers, what next?

32 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Chai! Sum afonjas go get serious migraine headache this night ooo.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
dix guy is hrtless, nd he was walking on peoples mother wrapper?..akpo don block dia brain

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Is he now a God? I don't blame the baboon rather his brainless IPOB followers.

Indeed people perish for lack of wisdom.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
vanbonattel:

I agree, he has achieved more than Awolowo tongue
Awolowo,Abiola ad oni of ife combined.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by myright: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
wristbangle:

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Cooly100: 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
wristbangle:

You are right...That's exactly why Nigeria is perishing...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Cooly100:

You are right...That's exactly why IPOB is perishing...

Fixed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by vanbonattel: 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
wristbangle:

Have you ever seen GOD with your eyes? No man can see GOD. Nnamdi Kanu is just a mere mortal, but a very powerful creation by GOD.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by feelgoodInc: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
YOUNGrapha:

guyoooo me no understand this nnamdi kanu pattern again...o
our people don't behave that way, what has he done to them. I've stopped talking about this Biafra thing sef.
we need to wake up .

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by feelgoodInc: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
YOUNGrapha:

na wa

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by EzeUche(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a man of the people.

Name an Igbo leader who is loved like this

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Ipobwarrior: 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Clear road for our director

3 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Like TB Joshua like Kanu, like Zakyzaky like kanu. Like Apostle Suleiman like kanu.

These men all have one thing in common. They are delusional.

13 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 12:10am On Jun 21, 2017
Bet why shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by TimeMod1: 12:25am On Jun 21, 2017
This barbaric show of shame corroborates the narratives of the Arewa youths. A situation whereby a secessionist leader is being worshipped like a demi god with no corresponding reproof from those that matters, only suggests that the Kaduna declaration was in good faith.

I don't think these people would get sense in this our generation. what a big shame!

9 Likes

Re: Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) by TimeMod1: 12:33am On Jun 21, 2017
Omotayor123:
Bet why shocked shocked
Bet why would you put up a new dp without the complete package?. How can I give you a like when you're hiding them?.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) / "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha / Bashir Ahmad And Naeemah Bindawa Wedding Party (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.