Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? (12274 Views)

PDP Members Facing Corruption Charges Banned From Contesting / Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison / Breaking News!!! US Gov Re-admits Nigeria Back Into The Diversity Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by mrofficial(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2010
[size=20pt]Nigerians who think they are unfortunate will only try to run. Nonsense. In whatever way i live my life in Nigeria, I will not regret it. Some couldn't live like me. For me, I'm fortunate and nothing will make run only if I going to do something important.[/size]
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by abhosts(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2010
With God's help, Nigeria is a wonderful place to live; the US can take their green card (slave card) and shove it.

I love Nigeria
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by mamagee3(f): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2010
That's just pathetic.
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Tcrack(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2010
why would they ban us? i has not gotten that bad.
Justcash:

@All One Nigeria advocates:
I pray that America should Ban Nigeria from the Amerian visa lottery. I am praying hard for it!
Those of you shouting one Nigeria should stay in Nigeria. Stop hoping on American visa lottery! Don't run! stay in One Nigeria!
Nonsense!
those advocating for one Nigeria are those you just refuse to see that a square peg wont fit in a round hole
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by whiteroses(f): 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2010
mr.official:

[size=20pt]Nigerians who think they are unfortunate will only try to run. Nonsense. In whatever way i live my life in Nigeria, I will not regret it. Some couldn't live like me. For me, I'm fortunate and nothing will make run only if I going to do something important.[/size]
he that is down needs to fear no fall.
if any one gets oppourtunity to go jand go, as long as you can afford it
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Godopinion: 2:15am On Jan 28, 2010
@All One Nigeria advocates:
I pray that America should Ban Nigeria from the Amerian visa lottery. I am praying hard for it!
Those of you shouting one Nigeria should stay in Nigeria. Stop hoping on American visa lottery! Don't run! stay in One Nigeria!
Nonsense!

Your prayer will soon be granted and all those Nigerians outside One Nigeria will be deported back to One Nigeria,so they can stay in One Nigeria.
Tee hee hee hee
Have you heard about this new development in One Nigeria.
http://www.powersolutionsng..com
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by mamagee3(f): 2:25am On Jan 28, 2010
aieromon:

They can't ban we,trust me wink

Trusting you wouldn't change anything, the deed has already been done. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by mamagee3(f): 2:55am On Jan 28, 2010
George_D:

as if we care!  grin

If you don't, I do care a lot. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by chelseabmw(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2010
@poster
why are u so desperate? na there ur life for start?
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by rasputinn(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2010
You can bet it won't be business as usual any longer,thanks to the fooolishness one brainwashed muslim
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Obinoscopy(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2010
I don't know if Nigeria will be included in the list of countries to participate in the next USA DVLottery but what I learnt is that the US Govt Agencies is reviewing all the Nigerians that has american Visas with the intent of revoking some of them.
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by oluclem(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2010
rasputinn:

You can bet it won't be business as usual any longer,thanks to the fooolishness one brainwashed muslim
LMAO

Obinoscopy:

I don't know if Nigeria will be included in the list of countries to participate in the next USA DVLottery but what I learnt is that the US Govt Agencies is reviewing all the Nigerians that has american Visas with the intent of revoking some of them.

Rumour are not allow on this trend, quote your source please?
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by nnalue: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin
IF THEY DO KUDOS TO THEM. STAY AND LET US REBRAND OUR COUNTRY.

I SUGGEST THE BAN. IT IS GOING TO BE BLESSING IN DISGUISE. grin
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by milkan05(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2010
I'd prefer to live like a lion in a jungle than to stay like a dog in a city. make DV catch FIRE!!
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by TMmoney: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2010
dear phranco are you sure
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by mike4livechosen: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2010
i don't think Nigerians have been banned but we are on their watch list
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2010
let them ban us naaaa! na them go lose! they will no longer have a steady stream of
cheap labour lured from nigeria coming to usa in the disguise of green lottery! grin
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Pittbaby(f): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2010
grin grin grin, i laugh tire there are several paths in life jare. who says which one is the right one or the best
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Pittbaby(f): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2010
let them ban us naaaa! na them go lose! they will no longer have a steady stream of
cheap labour lured from nigeria coming to usa in the disguise of green lottery!

Umm dont think thats the advantage that nigeria provides , they have enough people from Latin america for that
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by bishoprccg(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2010
We have to be careful, the type of rumor we peddle.
The fact the mutallab misbehave and caused the US to put Nigeria on the list of terroist nations, doesn't mean we would be banned from diversity visa.
Lets join hands and fight all agents of darkness and rumor mongers from the country.
As my big sister will say: Nigeria , Good People, Great Nation

http://www.grelohi.com
http://www.naijamillionaire.com
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2010
Pittbaby:

Umm dont think thats the advantage that nigeria provides , they have enough people from Latin america for that

they had latinos before they kept requesting for us. don't you know that there are some menial jobs that
even the guys from latin america wouldn't touch? they need our brothers from naija for those because
they know say we dey do every! grin
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Pittbaby(f): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2010
they had latinos before they kept requesting for us. don't you know that there are some menial jobs that
even the guys from latin america wouldn't touch? they need our brothers from naija for those because
they know say we dey do every!

haba where did you get that stat from . Not in the US O!!! The DV system does not account for illegal immgration. legal migrants earn the same as the average american ( bear in mind that only 20-30% of americans have a college education, most only have high school which the average DV person either has or more than) they are as such not cheap labour.

Illegal immigrants on the other hand get paid below the minimum wage. America doesnt want them but they can't do with out them one of the reasons America is one of the least expensive DEVELOPED nations to live in
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2010
Obinoscopy:

oluclem:

LMAO

Rumour are not allow on this trend, quote your source please?

I did not say 'I heard' or 'I think', I said 'I learnt' meaning that I'm hundred percent sure. This information is not a rumor I assure you. The US Agency concerned with Visa matters will review the Visa of Nigerians who already has it (those that won last years Visa Lottery who are yet to travel are inclusive) and will revoke some. This is my source:

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20100127424356
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by MsTom(f): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2010
Pittbaby:

haba where did you get that stat from . Not in the US O!!! The DV system does not account for illegal immgration. legal migrants earn the same as the average american ( bear in mind that only 20-30% of americans have a college education, most only have high school which the average DV person either has or more than) they are as such not cheap labour.

Illegal immigrants on the other hand get paid below the minimum wage. America doesnt want them but they can't do with out them one of the reasons America is one of the least expensive DEVELOPED nations to live in

So true. If you are legal, you earn as much as the american citizens if not more, depending on your education and experience. If you are not legal, you get whatver comes your way. It is that simple.
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by citizenY(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2010
Hmmnnn

All 4 money
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2010
pittbaby, mstom, your right-on paper though. i know what i'm talking about and this is practical. grin
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Pittbaby(f): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2010
pittbaby, mstom, your right-on paper though. i know what i'm talking about and this is practical.

again not sure where you are coming from but the only financial disavantage you MIGHT face as a DV winner is if you refuse to get an american education , an just try an work on your home based degree.
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2010
what i mean, you will need to wait in the cooler for another five years, sister
regardless what your qualification is.
and what will you be doing inside those five years if not menial jobs?
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by becomricch: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2010
when is the USA visa lottery.
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Pittbaby(f): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2010
what i mean, you will need to wait in the cooler for another five years, sister
regardless what your qualification is.
and what will you be doing inside those five years if not menial jobs?

what do you mean by wait in the cooler ( while getting an education?).
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by kenuoyibo(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2010
They not banned us oooo! I hope u've not been hearing rumours. US visa lottery enacted by the US congress years back and they have not 'sat' nor declared formally that we have been banned. They are too organised to take a rash and sudden decision like that without a formal meeting to that effect.
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2010
Pittbaby:

what do you mean by wait in the cooler ( while getting an education?).

it's pretty straight forward. you're not entitled to anything not until you stay there for five years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election 2019: Nigeria’s Emerging Political Leaders - Reuben Abati / Easter: Sultan Urges Christians To Work With Muslims To End Insecurity / Keyamo: We Can No Longer Hide From Nigerians, Subsidy No Longer Sustainable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.