Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? (12267 Views)

PDP Members Facing Corruption Charges Banned From Contesting / Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison / Breaking News!!! US Gov Re-admits Nigeria Back Into The Diversity Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Pittbaby(f): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2010
  It's pretty straight forward. you're not entitled to anything not until you stay there for five years
yes the right to vote ( until you become a citizen) , all other rights are available so how is that in the cooler > when you win visa lottery please tell them that the reason you reject it is that you can not vote   grin grin grin,
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by igeluma: 11:23am On Jan 30, 2010
If they ban Nigerians,then let us stay at home and develop survival strategy
to cope with the hardship,every problems have expiration date.
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by WafiJoe(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2010
@ Koolchich and ur kinds

It hurts wen i see people like you trying to spoil forums others have build, its not by force to comment. Read a particular post before you comment. I am sure if you have read my first post your response would have been different.
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by WafiJoe(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2010
@ Koolchich and ur kinds

It hurts wen i see people like you trying to spoil forums others have build, its not by force to comment. Read a particular post before you comment. I am sure if you have read my first post your response would have been different.
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2010
Pittbaby:

yes the right to vote ( until you become a citizen) , all other rights are available so how is that in the cooler > when you win visa lottery please tell them that the reason you reject it is that you can not vote   grin grin grin,

i know people who have won but rejected it for a variety of reasons that would stun you.
remember not everyone sees america as the ultimate place to be on earth.  cool
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by koolchicco: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2010
WafiJoe:

@ Koolchich and your kinds

Why are u faffing about here?

Did u even read my response? 'cos I believe I made it even more decipherable for every dunces like u.

Spare me all these drivels and pls refrain from "knocking the head while the anus farted"!
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by slimes(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2010
It is still open to Nigeria. see http://www.dvlottery.state.gov for more info
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by bobokelly(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
why running?, frankly speaking i have never try that lottery before, cos am not interested, i don't have to travel to U S A before i succeed in life , by God grace i will make here in Nigeria.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2010
good talk, bobokelly! that's the spirit! we all must stay and build the country!
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Pittbaby(f): 4:56am On Jan 31, 2010
know people who have won but rejected it for a variety of reasons that would stun you.
remember not everyone sees america as the ultimate place to be on earth.

There is no ultimate place , there are different paths to success " judge not those who seek a different path from yours , and be not dogged in the pursuance of an unfruitful path" is how i choose to end this conversation

Peace
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by hatbreaker: 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2010
Dem fit Dem know wetin dem want na una be the MUGU, wen your visa fees dey pay their workers,
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2010
pittbaby, you've made your choice. all i can say to you is best of luck. as richard quest of cnn would always say:
wherever your path may take you, i hope it is profitable! smiley
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Pittbaby(f): 12:54am On Feb 01, 2010
thanks George , PS i am not a visa lottery winner so i never made that choice . I am a F1 to H1b to GC for those who understand the Immi lingo
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by WafiJoe(m): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2010
kokochicken or wat ever your name is you are to young to start a beef with me
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by SEFAGO(m): 8:48am On Feb 01, 2010
Pittbaby:

thanks George , PS i am not a visa lottery winner so i never made that choice . I am a F1 to H1b to GC for those who understand the Immi lingo

Ha, I do- do u mind if I PM you to ask questions about the H1B and other stuff?
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Pittbaby(f): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2010
yeah sure thats what the forum is for
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by koolchicco: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2010
Werrejo or whatever, I think ur missing ur way around here,

U should have known who's younger, if truly u know ur way around NL!

WATCH IT! I might not indulge u any further!
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2010
pittbaby i see you got a mate already. your certainly making headway as it is! grin
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Pittbaby(f): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2010
yes I do have a mate I am married ,   However its my pleasure to answer any questions on employment based immigraton  .
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by sulad82i(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2010
I know Nigerians sometimes get the most visa awarded year after year cos they see us as hard working. So I dont think they will take us off
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2010
Pittbaby:

yes I do have a mate I am married , However its my pleasure to answer any questions on employment based immigraton .

congrats. was actually talking about mr koolchic. but if course we can let that slide cool
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Pittbaby(f): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2010
congrats. was actually talking about mr koolchic. but if course we can let that slide

Intial message fully understood, just emphasizing the fact that my only partner in crime is my husband . i hold no other affiliations to any group of people (God's people being the exception). But I am always willing to lend a helping hand . wink
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2010
pittbaby, your point is well noted. however, may not be a bad idea if mr kool is drafted into your 'crime' team. or what do you think? wink
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Pittbaby(f): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2010
Hah no more space in my bedroom, LOL
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2010
he could just manage some space in the ward robe? grin
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Realestdude: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2010
so after all that has happened some nigerians still want 2 go 2 d US?Una go suffer o!!!!
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Pittbaby(f): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2010
Realest dude

Oga fun e !!! what about with all that is going on in the Nigeria are All Nigerians suffering,
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by Pittbaby(f): 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2010
George D,

Since you are so keen on helping him out , you can take him in, I am sure your wife/GF will not mind some support in that area grin
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2010
pittbaby,
was really thinking along those lines but i think he's more keen on sticking out
with you and hubby  wink
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by emymama(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2010
no. they've not banned nigeria only that they give fewer chances to nigerians these days. nigeria is one of the legible coutries. cool
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by ibbabs: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2010
[color=#000099][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Nigerian ARE STILL ELIGIBLE for DV Lottery because i register so many pple for it in my cafe but there is always problem using internet explorer, try using mozzila firefox and d website is dvlottery.state.gov any other website is an agent's so beware. its always dvlottery.state.gov
Re: Nigeria Banned From Us Diversity Visa Lottery? by adebo4all(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2010
Nigeria is still very much in the DV system. Here is what was sent to my brother who had won it but the processing pending:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are waiting to be processed. Due to the large volume of mail processed at KCC on a daily basis, confirmation of receiving your correspondence may not be feasible at this time. Mail is processed in the order of the date received, thus the importance of submitting your forms in a timely manner.

__

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Foil Attempt To Kidnap Allison-madueke’s Brother / FG Has No Excuse Not To Fix Economy- Saraki, Catholic Bishops / 6 Verified Presidency Twitter Handles To Follow For Latest Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.