Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,119 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Big Bang, True Or False? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Big Bang, True Or False? (1573 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Bang, True Or False? by IKC10(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you'll only expose your ignorance further
Ok, let's see, until then.
Re: The Big Bang, True Or False? by IKC10(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
GodsMopol:

I heard the bang, it was so quiet.

Then, bro, your are the most comic on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Big Bang, True Or False? by Samsimple(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
E b like say breeze of recession neva blow reach una side abi..if big bang is true or nt wu big bang epp... Y are human so curious, why cant u jst sit and tink abt some tin that happens in reality ehhnn, big bang or no big bang oohh will it put food on ur table...ooohh i knw ur problem op.. U are try to create a platform for unnecessary argument that u knw u cant win..
Hopefullandlord abeg finish am
Re: The Big Bang, True Or False? by wirinet(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
GodsMopol:

I heard the bang, it was so quiet.
You are right, you can hear the big bang even today if you know how to listen. It fills the whole universe.

existence of the CMB radiation was first predicted by Ralph Alpherin 1948 in connection with his research on Big Bang Nucleosynthesis undertaken together with Robert Herman and George Gamow. It was first observed inadvertently in 1965 by Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson at the Bell Telephone Laboratories in Murray Hill, New Jersey. The radiation was acting as a source of excess noise in a radio receiver they were building. Coincidentally, researchers at nearby Princeton University, led by Robert Dicke and including Dave Wilkinson of the WMAP science team, were devising an experiment to find the CMB. When they heard about the Bell Labs result they immediately realized that the CMB had been found. The result was a pair of papers in the Astrophysical Journal (vol. 142 of 1965): one by Penzias and Wilson detailing the observations, and one by Dicke, Peebles, Roll, and Wilkinson giving the cosmological interpretation. Penzias and Wilson shared the 1978 Nobel prize in physics for their discovery.
https://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/universe/bb_tests_cmb.html

1 Like

Re: The Big Bang, True Or False? by IKC10(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Samsimple:
E b like say breeze of recession neva blow reach una side abi..if big bang is true or nt wu big bang epp... Y are human so curious, why cant u jst sit and tink abt some tin that happens in reality ehhnn, big bang or no big bang oohh will it put food on ur table...ooohh i knw ur problem op.. U are try to create a platform for unnecessary argument that u knw u cant win..
Hopefullandlord abeg finish am
But some people, notwithstanding, need to know the truth.
Re: The Big Bang, True Or False? by IKC10(m): 2:06am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: The Big Bang, True Or False? by IKC10(m): 2:07am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: The Big Bang, True Or False? by rickyponting504(m): 2:34am On Jun 23, 2017
taking a keen look at creation you will notice everything created has designs and setting of which they are been fashioned to be.. God created the universe
Re: The Big Bang, True Or False? by GodsMopol: 3:25am On Jun 23, 2017
wirinet:

You are right, you can hear the big bang even today if you know how to listen. It fills the whole universe.

Ooooopeeeeeeee oooo, please, how do I hear this sounds, am serious, I mean how do I listen in?

1 Like

Re: The Big Bang, True Or False? by IKC10(m): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2017
rickyponting504:
taking a keen look at creation you will notice everything created has designs and setting of which they are been fashioned to be.. God created the universe
God bless you my dear.
Re: The Big Bang, True Or False? by IKC10(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2017
Hmmm
Re: The Big Bang, True Or False? by IKC10(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Seakay:

like i said, you're free to believe in whatever you want to, as long as it doesn't contradict the concept of true and everlasting love.
I pray God will open your eyes today, sir.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. / Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ / Migration Of The Children Of Isolele/Israel From Egypt To Present Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.