Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

How Many Writing Pens Have You Lost To Borrowers In A Banking Hall? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Writing Pens Have You Lost To Borrowers In A Banking Hall? (474 Views)

Long Snake Killed At OAU Postgraduate Hall Of Residence / SHAMEFUL! Female Bankers Fight Dirty In Banking Hall Over Rich Man [see Pictures / Network Providers Have Turn Us To Borrowers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Writing Pens Have You Lost To Borrowers In A Banking Hall? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Uncountable for me. But the feeling I always get is that of sadness, especially if I just bought the pen. It doesn't matter how cheap the pen might be. But why can't everyone going to the Bank get themselves a writing pen? The banking hall to me parades the highest numbers of beggars - writing pen beggars. And it looks awkward to say no each time I am approached for a writing pen.
Re: How Many Writing Pens Have You Lost To Borrowers In A Banking Hall? by MissSlimbody(f): 12:15am On Jun 21, 2017
None. I dey always collect my pen.
You can't go with my hard earned pen o cheesy
Re: How Many Writing Pens Have You Lost To Borrowers In A Banking Hall? by lenghtinny(m): 2:56am On Jun 21, 2017
I can't remember exactly..
But I prefer being the lender than the borrower... It's always very embarrassing whenever I find myself in such situation

(1) (Reply)

The Mountain / No Rift Between Sen Andy Uba And Sen. Chris Ngige / Biafra Agitation: US, EU, Others Oppose IPOB Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.