Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

A Good Dream Interpreter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Good Dream Interpreter (501 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Dream Interpreter by MYDEBBY(m): 2:57am On Jun 21, 2017
Dear House,please can I be linked with a Godfearing dream interpreter,who will help me with interpretation of most of the recent dreams I have been having,thanks.
Re: A Good Dream Interpreter by bigtt76(f): 4:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Pray to God to grant you the wisdom to interpret the dreams to you. Seek no man for this so you don't get misled.
Re: A Good Dream Interpreter by victorioushands: 4:47am On Jun 21, 2017
Get your spirit tuned and you should be able to understand what you are shown in dreams. In most cases, you will know exactly if or not your dreams are good right within those dreams and espcially immediately you come out from them. If you commit yourself to God, the understanding will, in most cases, be express and clear. Seeking an acclaimed iterpreter will just be for confirming what your spirit already knows- that is, if the said interpreter is true.

1 Like

Re: A Good Dream Interpreter by ipobarecriminals: 5:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Tell us ur dream first.There are diff type of dreams.The one u have after eaten ball of eba,akpu/fufu.is diff to another. Tell us
Re: A Good Dream Interpreter by MYDEBBY(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2017
Alright thank you all

(1) (Reply)

Nlanders, Lets Find Out Who Stole The Money / Curse / Can A Muslim Brother Or Sister Help Me With This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.